I don't know.
我不知道
That's why we need the MRI at Bethesda.
所以我们需要Bethesda的核磁共振
What?
什么?
You don't have to scream I'm right here.
你别叫 我就在这儿
Right. Okay.
对啊 好吧
Are you done? We're kind of on a schedule.
好了没?我们在赶时间
Yes. I'm done.
行 我好了
Now we can load it onto a truck and take it to Bethesda.
现在我们把它送上车 去Bethesda吧
All right everybody keep their distance.
好吧 保持距离
I don't want to spook this guy.
我不想惊了他
I have a question.
有个问题
No you can't drive.
不行 你不能开车
We're undercover and I'm the taxi driver.
这是秘密行动 我是的士司机
Passengers don't sit in the front seat.
乘客不会坐在前排
You're not a passenger okay.
你不是乘客
You're a trainee. And I'm training you how to drive a taxicab.
你是个实习生 我在教你如何开的士
All units be advised. I got a motorcycle with no plates.
各部门注意 有一辆无牌照摩托车
Easy.
放松
Get down! What?Why?
趴下! 什么?为什么?
Don't move.
别动
Put your arm underneath my shoulder. Come on you ready?
把手臂放到我肩上 加油 好了吗?
On three. One two three.
数三下 1 2 3
I'm okay I'm okay.
我没事 我没事
You just get over here.
到这儿
Paramedics are on their way.
急救车马上就来
He knew who we were because I was sitting up front.
他认出我们就因为我坐在前座
No it was because of your bad acting that's what it was.
不 是因为你演技很糟
What back at the vault?
什么 在储藏室里?
I was good.
很不错啦
No you were loud.
不 你太大声
That's what they call overacting. Well you shouldn't have shushed me
就是他们说的表演过度 那你不该嘘我
that's how he knew.
这样他就知道
Who's got the motorcycle?
谁抓到了摩托车?
Nobody. We lost the follow car.
没有 我们跟丢了
Damn it!
该死!
Wait what about the truck? It's fine.
等等 卡车呢? 很好
Wait a second he knew the truck was a decoy.
等等 他知道卡车是个诱饵
He wasn't trying to get the skeleton back.
他不想拿回骨架
He was trying to kill us. What?
他想杀了我们 怎么?
Oh all right easy. I got it.
好了 放松 我来弄
What is that?
这什么?
It's a human tooth.
是颗人牙
He put human teeth in his bomb for shrapnel.
他把人牙放到炸♥药♥里当弹片
Bones he was trying to kill us because
Bones 他想杀了我们
we know his next target the Corruptor that lobbyist.
因为我们知道谁是下个目标 那个腐♥败♥者 那个说客
Wait I want to come. Stay right there!
等等 我想去 等在这儿!
No I'm fine. I'm fine.
不 我没事 我没事
It's just a flesh wound.
只是皮肉伤
You believe me now?
你现在相信我了?
He ran downstairs.
他下楼了
He had a knife.
他有刀
He had a knife.
他有刀
It's over.
结束了
No No
不 不
Put the kid down. Put me down!
放下孩子 放我下来!
Put him down. No!
放下他 不!
It's okay it's all right.
好了 没事了
It's all right it's over okay?
没事了 结束了
It's okay. It's all right buddy.Okay.
好了 没事了 伙计
The Gormogons started out as good guys you know.
Gormogons最初是好人
In the 1600s the malignant manipulations of secret societies like the Illuminati
在16世纪 那些邪恶的秘密组织 比如光照派
the Carbonari the Masons the Tong were starting to be felt.
燃炭党 共济会 帮派都开始消逝
The Gormogons championed the ideal that
Gormogons捍卫的信仰是
humanity should be free of these pernicious influences.
人类应该摆脱这些致命的影响
Good guys.
真是好人
So you feel sympathy for Gormogon?
你对Gormogon产生了同情?
There are secret societies working today.
如今仍有秘密组织存在
It's naive to think otherwise.
不这么想就太幼稚了
You think I'm paranoid.
你认为我是个偏执狂
Yeah.
对
The question is: How paranoid?
问题是:有多偏执?
Zack says that there are over 30 victims represented by
Zack说过Gormogon制♥造♥的骨架
the skeleton created by Gormogon and his master
包含了30个以上受害者的骨头
who has got to be in his 80s.
他的主人一定已经80多岁了
And we know that there are seven in the one
我们还知道Gormogon和他的死徒
created by Gormogon andhisdead apprentice
制♥造♥的一个中就有7个人
including the violinist and the priest.
包括小提琴手和牧师
Now my point of view
我认为
he's going after the Knights of Columbus.
他是盯上了"哥伦布骑士会"
Gormogon is nuts.
Gormogon近乎疯狂了
Dr. Sweets?
Sweets博士?
Dead apprentice.
死徒
Gormogon needs a new apprentice.
Gormogon需要一个新的死徒
He may have already found one.
可能已经找到了
We're looking for a kid in his teens.
我们要找的是个少年
Tempe what happened to you?
Tempe 你怎么了?
I got blown up.
我被炸了
Russ I never told Dad that you should turn yourself in to Booth.
Russ我从没跟爸说过 你应该向Booth自首
If I'd come to you you would've told Booth anyway.
如果我来找你 你也会告诉Booth
What do you mean blown up?
你被炸了是什么意思?
It's a case Russ. It's my job.
是案子 Russ 这是我的工作
We're trying to put a bad guy away.
我们想抓个坏人
You mean in here.
你是说在这儿
With other bad guys like me. And Dad.
跟其他坏人一起 像我和爸爸
There are levels of bad guy Russ.
有不同的坏人Russ
And you're not even on the first level.
你甚至连初级都够不上
Why do I feel like you just called me a sissy?
为什么我觉得你在说我娘娘腔?
I wanted you to hear it from me Russ Dad lied.
我想让你听我的 Russ 爸爸骗了你
I never told him it was safe to come back.
我从没说过回来是安全的
I had to come back Tempe.
我必须得回来Tempe
For Hayley. Yes.
为了Hayley 对
But they are gonna put me away after my parole hearing.
但假释听证会后他们又要把我送走了
It's not just that you violated parole.
不止是你违反了假释条例
They think you know something about Dad's murder case.
他们认为你知道爸爸犯的事
I don't!
我不知道!
Nobody believes anybody in this family. What
这家人互不信任
maybe I'm just like him right? A liar?
也许我就是像他?一个骗子?
Not worthy of trust.
不值得信任
No don't say that.
别这么说
I am just like him. I am.
我是像他 我是
I had a family I left them.
我有过家人 但离开了他们
You haven't killed anyone.
你没杀任何人
That's the most reassuring that you can be?
你只能说这个安慰我吗?
"Hey Russ congratulations on never killing anyone."
"嘿 Russ 祝贺你没杀任何人"
Being reassuring has never been my strong suit.
安慰人不是我的强项
Levels of bad right?
坏的程度 是吧?
And I'm a sissy.
我是个娘娘腔
It's a good thing Russ.
这是好事 Russ
Thanks for helping Hayley.
谢谢你帮Hayley
I love that little girl like she was my own.
我视那女孩如己出
You believe that don't you?
你相信 对吧?
Yeah Russ.
是的 Russ
I believe that.
我相信
Normal person gets blown to hell they go home pour a glass of wine watch TV.
遭遇炸♥弹♥袭击 正常人都会回家 喝点红酒 看看电视
Caroline it think it should be worth something that Russ turned himself in.
Caroline 我觉得Russ自首意义很大
Bumping into Booth at the hospital is not the same as turning himself in.
在医院撞见Booth 这并不算自首
That's not what happened.
不是那么回事
It's what Booth says happened.
Booth说是这样的
No Russ turned himself in
不是 Russ自己来自首
but I convinced Booth to let him go see Hayley at the hospital.
我让他放他去医院看Hayley
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表