Oh my God no.
天哪 不会吧
Oh my God no!
天哪 怎么会这样!
So case finished?
案子结束了?
Yes.
是的
Congratulations.
祝贺你们
Yeah.
嗯
You don't seem too happy.
你看起来并不高兴
Well because sometimes if you win
因为有时候 你是赢了
You end up with somebody else's pain And screwed up life.
却让别人的生活陷入痛苦混乱
You work for the FBI you should know that.
你为FBI工作 应该了解
Must be a challenge for you to access those feelings.
要体会这样的感觉 对你来说 不亚于挑战
Okay stop.
好了 停
You don't know Booth.
你不了解Booth
You don't know me
你不了解我
You have a limited View of us based on superficial data
只根据这些标准问卷上得到的表面资料
You've accumulated on a standardized questionnaire
你对我们的了解很狭隘
And a subjective analysis from talking to us That is not at all scientific
跟我们谈话 以进行个人分♥析♥ 这根本不科学
So back off.
所以 别管了
Just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
By questioning his humanity?
通过质问他的人性?
Okay Bones now you're going a little bit overboard. He's just a kid.
好了 Bones 现在你有点极端了 他还是个孩子
Right? I mean the worst thing that's probably ever happened to him Was he lost at Mortal Kombat.
他经历过最糟糕的事情 可能只是输了魔鬼帝国游戏
Are you normally this protective of him Dr.Brennan?
你通常都是这么保护他吗 Brennan博士?
We are partners.
我们是搭档
Our lives depend on being protective of each other.
我们必须要保护对方
And you feel the same way Agent Booth?
你也这么觉得吗 Booth探员?
Sweets I can only hope that one day you know What a real partnership is.
小甜心 我只希望有一天 你能了解 什么才是真正的搭档
You two are very close That was evident in your superficial
很显然 从标准问卷的表面数据
Standardized questionnaire And my unscientific observations.
以及我不尽科学的观察来看 你们两个非常亲近
Yeah?
是吗?
You complement each other.
你们很是互补
No she never compliments me.
不可能 她从来不夸我
Did you compliment me in the questionnaire?
你在问卷里面称赞我了?
"Complement " not "compliment." "Ple."
"互补"不是"称赞" (英语中两个词差一个字母)
He means that we complete each other as a team.
他的意思是说我们互相补充 成为一个团队
Yeah right.
嗯 明白了
Now we've got a lot to work on over the next few months.
接下来的几个月 你们还有很多工作要做
Meaning we get to stay together?
意思是我们要呆在一起?
Yes. I'm sensing a "but."
是的 我感觉他会说"但是"
However It's the same as "but."
然而 和"但是"一个意思
I have observed some underlying issues That need to be addressed.
我发现有一些潜在的问题 需要关注
Issues? Yes.
潜在问题? 是的
There's clearly a very deep Emotional attachment between you two.
很明显 你们两个在情感上互相依恋
We're just partners.
我们只是搭档
And why do you think I would have thought otherwise?
为什么你认为我会往别处想?
'Cause you'r12.
因为你才12岁
Don't read into anything that Booth said.
不要曲解Booth的话
We're professionals.
我们都是专业人员
There's a line that doesn't even need to be there.
根本不需要再我们之间划一条界线
Not at all I mean If there were no more murders
是的 如果没有更多的谋杀案件
I would probably not even you know see her.
我可能根本不会去看她
That's very true.
完全正确
Might have coffee.
也许偶尔喝杯咖啡
Probably not.
应该不会
What?
什么?
What?
怎么了?
You wouldn't even have coffee with me?
你都不愿跟我一起喝咖啡?
Well in your scenario
按你的说法
We wouldn't even Know each other because there are no murders.
我们根本不认识对方 因为没有案子
Were.
"如果没有"
I said "no more murders."
我刚才说的是"没有更多的谋杀案"
Then fine. I mean we could have a coffee.
那好吧 我们可以喝杯咖啡
So that's clear then?
这样就说清楚了?
I mean we'd have coffee And that's our relationship?
我们的关系 就是喝杯咖啡?
Coffee.
咖啡
Yeah let's move on.
嗯 我们继续
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表