this is very confusing for me.
我困惑了
You liked the id of him beating the murder charge?
他要是赢了这一场 你会很高兴?
Yes.
是的
But he did it.
但的确是他干的
We both know my father did it.
你我都知道 是他干的
Bones wanting your father to come home instead of going to prison that's okay.
Bones 希望父亲出狱回家来 这很正常
But what I do
可我所做的
what we do is put murderers like him away.
我们所做的 不是让他这样的凶手逍遥法外吗?
Okay. You're not dr. Brennan today.
行了 今天你不是Brennan博士
You're temperance.
你是Temperance
I don't know what that means.
不明白什么意思
The scientist part of you got sidelined temporarily.
今天 你身上科学家的一面 暂时休息一下
I still don't know what that means.
还是不明白
Bones just
Bones 你就
take the brain okay put it in neutral
脑子里呢 别转那么多
take the heart pop it in overdrive.
心里头呢 泛滥一下
sometimes I think you're from another planet.
有时候 我真觉得你是外星人
and sometimes I think you're really very nice.
有时候 我觉得你真的很贴心
I found it.
找到了
What is that?
这是什么?
It's a misericorde.
是把短剑
A sharp unedged medieval copper dagger used for delivering a final fatal blow.
铜质的中世纪无刃利器 用来进行最后 最致命的一击
Also known as the "coup de grace."
也被称为"决定性的一击"
I'm sorry bones.
对不起 Bones
As usual I will ask the jury to refrain from speaking to each other about the case
照例 我要求陪审团成员 从现在到明早重新开庭前
between now and when we reconvene tomorrow morning.
不得互相讨论此案
At which time you will be prepared to remount your defense.
在此间 辩方将重新准备辩辞
Rise.
起立
hey kid you did good.
小子 做的不错
You had 'em on the run there for a while.
让他们为难了好一阵子呢
Yeah well their case is much stronger now so
是啊 这下案子可不好办了
my team they're they're really good.
我的团队 他们可是很出色的
Maybe you could brag over them another time tempe.
另找时间吹嘘一阵也不晚吧 Tempe
You know maybe I can discredit the weapon.
也许我还可以对凶器提出怀疑
We're past forensics.
法医证据这块 已经没什么好纠结了
Now it's about the story.
现在就看怎么说故事了
Excuse me?
什么意思?
Jurors like to think they know what happened.
陪审员总是觉得 自己知道发生的一切
We did a good job in showing that maybe max didn't commit this murder
我们的确向众人证明了 Max并未犯下罪行
but we didn't give the jury a satisfying alternative.
但并没有向陪审团 提出另一个满意的可能选项
One they can go home to their families and say here's what really happened.
好让他们和家人说 "这才是事实的真♥相♥"
They need a bogeyman.
他们要凶手啊
And it's dad.
也就是爸爸
Well at least you guys will always know where to find me.
起码你们知道 在哪儿能找到我
What do you mean on death row?
这什么意思 就坐以待毙了?
You should have you know you should have run dad.
你该 你该逃跑的 爸爸
You should have just taken off.
到哪儿都好
Dad stayed for me.
爸爸是为我留下来的
He knew that if he ran we'd never see each other again.
他知道 要是他逃跑 我们可能就再也见不到了
You stayed for me.
你留下来 是为了我
I would have stayed here forever.
我愿意一直留在这里
It was worth every second
每一秒钟 都是值得的
we had together.
我们在一起的每一秒
If I knew the bogeyman how much warning would you need to make it work?
如果我知道凶手 要让陪审团买♥♥帐的话 你要警告我多少?
A good story about five minutes.
得是个精彩的故事 大概5分钟吧
I have to talk to somebody.
我得找人谈谈
If the truth can't be proven is it still the truth?
要是真♥相♥无法被证实 那还是真♥相♥吗?
You inviting me to breakfast to talk philosophy?
你请我吃早饭 就为了跟我谈哲学?
A theory isn't even really a theory until it's challenged.
理论需要有人提出异议 才能被称之为理论
It's just simply a hypothesis.
不然的话 只是假设
I don't believe that a man should die based upon a hypothesis do you?
我觉得 一个人不该因为假设的罪名而死吧 你觉得呢?
If you have a question just ask it.
你有问题就问呗
I have a way to lodge reasonable doubt in the jury.
我有办法 让陪审团产生合理质疑
We can't talk about this.
我们不能谈这个的
Please you're the person I talk to about things like this.
拜托 这种东西我只能跟你谈谈啊
No perjury involved?
不作伪证吧?
Just an interpretation of existing facts?
只是陈述已存事实?
An alternate story.
再讲一种场景
You don't know that he did it you know your old man.
你不知道么 的确是他干的 你父亲
Well we both know he did it.
我们都知道啊
No not the way that you define "no."
不 你这种否认方式不对
You know with proof and all that.
你知道的 证据摆在那里
It's going to be enough for the jury.
应付陪审团足够了
Jury's are the human factor in trial all right?
陪审团是庭审中最人性化的部分 知道吗?
You never know what they'll do.
你永远都不知道 他们会怎么做
You think it's all right to take advantage of that?
你觉得我利用这点 没关系吗?
Brain and heart bones.
别用脑子 用心啊 Bones
Brain and heart.
别用脑子 用心
You found particulates placing the accused at the scene of the murder
你在所谓凶案现场 以及神学院 屋顶
the seminary and the rooftop where the victim was immolated?
发现了微粒?
Yes.
是的
Was anyone else present at all three locations?
有什么人 到过这三个地点吗?
Me.
我
But I didn't kill the deputy director of the FBI.
但我没杀FBI副局长
You had motive.
你有动机
He'd fired you that day and threatened ms. Julian.
那天他解雇了你 还威胁了Julian女士
By the way was she at all three locations?
还有 她是不是也到过那三个地方?
Objection.
反对
It's just rude to accuse me of murder.
指控我谋杀 太不讲理了吧
I count three people in this courtroom
这间屋子里 除了我方委托人
besides my client who had motive to killirby.
我还能指出三个人 有动机杀害Kirby
I'll allow it.
请继续
Ms. Julian was never at the crime scene so you're stuck with me.
Julian女士从未到过凶案现场 所以你就问我吧
And dr. Brennan.
还有Brennan博士
I see where you're going with this.
我知道你是什么伎俩
Was dr. Temperance brennan at the seminary? Yes.
Temperance Brennan博士 当时也在神学院吗? 是的
And your apartment the same day?
同一天 也去过你的公♥寓♥?
Yes.
是的
Do you recognize this?
认得出这个吗?
Yes it's mine.
当然 这是我的
So you are every bit as plausible a suspect as your father.
这么说 你的嫌疑一点也不比你父亲少
Dr. Brennan is hyper rational.
Brennan博士 非常理性化
She is capable of rationalizing almost anything.
有能力将一切一切合理化
Including murder?
包括谋杀?
It is the danger of the totally rational human being.
完全理性化的人 正是存在这种危险
But did she have a motive?
但她有动机吗?
Yes she had motive.
是的 她有动机
Kirby tried to kill her brother.
Kirby想要害死她哥哥
Thank you.
谢谢
Bones was with me all day.
Bones那天都和我在一起
She didn't have time to commit this murder?
没有时间去杀人?
No she did not.
对 没有作案时间
How did your son parker get home from school that day?
你儿子Parker 那天是怎么从学校回家的?
45 minutes we were apart but we talked on the phone.
我们分开了45分钟 但有电♥话♥联♥系♥
Plenty of time wasn't it agent booth?
时间不少啊 对吧 Booth探员?
Dr. Brennan could have burned the body hours later
当几小时后你安然回家时
when you were safe at home.
Brennan博士有可能趁机烧毁尸体
The witness will answer the question.
请证人回答
That's a lot of heart bones.
太考验我的感情了 Bones
Your honor
法官大人
Answer the question please agent booth.
请回答问题 Booth探员
Could bones have killed kirby?
Bones会不会杀了Kirby?
Temperance brennan I've worked with this woman
Temperance Brennan 我和这个女人共事
I've stood over death with her.
和她一起目睹生死
I've faced down death with her.
也一起经历过生死考验
And sweets he's brilliant he is but he's wrong.
小甜甜呢 他很聪明 聪明得很 但他错了
She could not have done this.
她做不出这些的
I didn't ask you your opinion of dr. Brennan's character.
我并不是问你 你对Brennan博士的 性格有何看法
I asked you did she have time?
我是问你 她有没有作案时间?
Yes. She had time.
是的 她有时间
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表