Why you got to say stuff like that?
你为啥要说那样的话?
What you mean the truth?
什么?你是指实话吗?
All right you know what I'm a jock.
够啦 你知道么 我就是个运动员
So when you say those you know things that you say
所以 在你说那些东西的时候 就你刚刚说的那些东西
what are you saying about me?
那些你是针对我说的?
Nothing you grew out of it.
怎么会 你已经长大了
No I didn't all right?
不 我没有 行了吧?
My shoulder crapped out on me.
我的肩膀废了
Otherwise I would've gone all the way with it.
否则我会继续作运动员
What? You know what
怎么了? 知道么
and another thing all right I uh
还有件事 我
I fought in a war!
我参加过战争
So if sports is a uh childish substitute
所以 如果体育是幼稚的代名词
I can live with that.
我无所谓 真的
Yeah "yo."
没错 呦
You know I'm a little irritated with you.
知道么 我现在看你有点不爽
Just leave me alone long enough
请离我远点儿
so I can get over it. Why are you irritated?
好让我克服这种情绪 你为何不爽?
Why? Because I love sports I watch sports you know?
为什么?因为我热爱体育 我观看体育 知道吗?
I'm all about sports you know?
我对体育那叫知之甚详 懂吗?
Agent Seeley Booth this here is Dr. Brennan.
Seeley Booth探员 这个是Brennan博士
Yeah Mr. Francis said you wanted to talk to me?
没错 Francis先生说过你们要找我谈谈?
He really looks out for you guys huh?
他对你们可真是关怀备至啊
You must be happy to be a stringer again.
能再次成为主发队员 你肯定很高兴吧
Starter Bones. Starter.
是首发 Bones 首发队员
Like Coach said I'm happy to be starting
正如教练说过的 我很高兴能成为首发
but not happy about how it happened.
但完全不欣喜于这一资格的由来
Colby didn't ask for this.
又不是Colby自己要求的
It's okay Celeste.
没事的 Celeste
Colby's a team player he's stepping up.
Colby是团队的一分子 所以才让他顶了那个位置
This is my fiancee Celeste Cutler.
这位是我的未婚妻 Celeste Cutler
They're engaged? They're awfully young.
他们订婚了?这么年轻
Cutler as in uh Cutter Cutler?
Cutler 就是那个切割机Cutler
Yeah he's my father.
没错 他是我爸爸
Your father is in law enforcement.
你的父亲是名执法人员
You understand I have to ask these questions.
你该明白 我必须询问这些问题
Plus your boyfriend is one of the few people
尤其是 你的男朋友可是 能从R.J. Manning之死中
who benefited directly from R.J. Manning's death.
直接获利的少许人士之一
I don't like you.
我不喜欢你
I hate her.
我讨厌她
I can handle this.
这事我处理得来
Just go on Celeste okay?
你先去吧 Celeste 好吗?
I I'm sorry about Celeste. She's just really really loyal.
我 我替Celeste道歉 她只是 太过维护我了
I have to ask you um
我得问问你
where were you over the long weekend?
上个周末长假 你去了哪里?
I was home.
我在家里
Look I hate to disagree with Coach
听着 我很不愿反对教练的意见
but I didn't really benefit from R.J.'s death.
但我并不是因RJ死了得什么好处
It sure seems like you did.
可看起来确实如此啊
Starting power forward that's pretty big around here.
作为首发的小前锋 那可是很了不起的啊
I'm not going to replace R.J. just because I take over his position.
仅仅因为我接替了他的位置 并不意味着我就能取代RJ
All right every game people are going to say "Good game son "
好吧 所有看比赛的人都会说 打得不错啊 小伙子
but in their head they're thinking
但他们的脑子里一定都在想着
"He's no R.J. Manning."
他比不上R.J. Manning
Now does that sound to you like something that I would kill to achieve?
你觉得我愿意杀死某人 来换得那样的结果吗?
Look I was happy where I was.
听着 我对于自己的位置很满意
I'm a team player not a star.
我是团队的一员 而不是明星
Now look you said you were at home.
那么 你说自己在家里
Can anyone verify that you know your parents?
有人能证明那点吗 比如你的父母?
I'm not going to answer any more questions
在和Francis先生谈过之前
until I talk to Mr. Francis.
我不会再回答你的任何问题了
I'm sorry.
抱歉了
Francis again.
又是Francis
Is Hodgins here?
Hodgins在这吗?
Nope. Do you know where he is?
不在 你知道他去哪了吗?
Nope.
不知道
Can I leave a message for him with you?
你能把我的留言转告给他吗?
Why me? Are you serious?
为什么要我? 你是认真的?
Fine.
好吧
I mean you live together right?
你们住在一起 对吧?
No.
不是
I mean not officially.
没正式住在一起
We have our own places.
我们都有自己的住处
But you spend all your time together.
但你们所有的时间都是一起度过的
What's the message?
你要留什么言?
Tox results for R.J. Manning.
R.J. Manning的毒物检测结果
Negative for alcohol and sedatives.
没有酒精和镇痛类药物
He reeked of bourbon.
他全身都是威士忌的酒臭味
Somebody emptied a bottle on him.
有人在他身上倒了瓶酒
More interestingly he was on steroids.
更有趣的是 他在用类固醇
I still haven't found an explanation for the extra synovial fluid in the joints.
我仍未对关节处的多余滑液 寻得合理的解释
I'm not sure I can remember all this.
我不确定自己能记住这事
Steroids bourbon synovial fluid what's the problem?
类固醇 威士忌 关节滑液 有什么问题吗?
I draw stuff. Okay?
我丢三落四 好么?
Fluids are not my actual area of expertise.
液体类也不属于我的专业领域
It's Hodgins' actual area of expertise
那是Hodgins的专业领域
and Hodgins is your area of expertise
而Hodgins属于你的领域
so by my calculations all the areas of expertise are overlapping perfectly.
因此 按照我的计算 这些专业领域都是可以完美叠加的
It's not a problem.
不成问题
I'll give it to him.
我会把这个给他的
Thank you.
谢谢
You know I read your contract Coach.
我看过你的合同 教练
You get a million dollar conduct bonus
保证这些孩子们井然有序的在此
for keeping your kids here in line.
你为之每年可以获得一百万美元的奖金
I oversee 30 healthy rambunctious type A boys.
我现在俯瞰着30个 健康 生机勃发的优秀男孩
I earn every penny of it.
我对于每一分钱都得之无愧
Guess you'd kiss that million dollars good bye
要是R.J. Manning被检查出用了类固醇
if R.J. Manning tested positive for steroids.
你就得向那一百万美元飞吻作别了
No way.
不可能
Tox screen came back positive.
毒物检测证明是阳性的
No it doesn't make sense.
不 那不可能
The better he plays he's worth more to the pros.
他打得越好 对那些 职业球队而言价值就越高
Better chance you have to uh
你也能得到更好的机会
move up to the NBA.
挤入NBA
You see this?
看到这个了吗?
You see this scar?
看见这道疤没有?
Brain cancer from steroids.
由于类固醇而引发的脑瘤
When it comes to my team I have zero tolerance and they know it.
在我的队伍中绝不容许这事 他们也非常清楚这点
What do you do if you catch them?
如果被你抓到 你会怎么做?
I sure as hell don't kill them.
我会尽力克制不杀了他们
Million dollar bonus.
百万美元的奖金哪
Free ride to the NBA. Listen I'll tell you what.
还有进入NBA的直通车 听着 我老实跟你说吧
You call my doctor.
你去找我的医生
I'm terminal.
我是癌症晚期了
I've got two years tops. The money the career
最多还有两年的时间 金钱 前途
not big incentives.
没什么吸引力
I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anybody about my condition.
如果你能不告诉其他人 我的病情 我会很感激的
I don't want sympathy.
我不需要同情
I just want my boys to win this season.
我只想让我的孩子们打赢这个赛季
You understand I've got to pursue the steroid thing.
你该明白 我必须得追查类固醇这件事
You don't even need a warrant.
你用不着申请许可令
Any boy that does not submit a urine sample is off this team.
任何不愿提供尿液样本的人 都得离开队伍
Not one sample shows steroid use?
没一份样本里有类固醇出现?
Not one.
没有
The coach's confidence in his boys was justified
教练对他队员们的信心 确有充足的理由
at least as far as steroids.
至少在类固醇上是如此
Something else showed up?
还有其他东西么?
Two of the samples came back positive for Cefixime.
两份样本中查出有头孢克肟的存在
The antibiotic?
抗生素?
Most commonly used to treat gonorrhea.
经常被用于治疗淋病
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表