Mr.Barasa was very pleasant.
Barasa先生非常讨人喜欢
Very pleasant.
非常非常讨人喜欢
I mean wow!
哇!
He smelled exactly like a fresh wind just after a summer storm.
他的气味就像是 夏日风暴后的一阵清新的风
You smelled him?
你闻了他?
Part of the private investigator credo dr.Hodgins:
这是私♥人♥侦♥探♥的准则 Hodgins博士
Insure that the client that's you
确保客户 也就是你
and him.
是我们
I'm paying.
是我付钱
The credo says make sure the client is committed to their objective at each step.
这个准则是 确保客户 每一步都要清楚地知道他们的目标
Ergo fresh wind after summer storm reminder.
所以 让我想起夏日风暴后的轻风
Despite the storm I want a divorce.
不管那个什么风暴 我想要离婚
In that case the news is disappointing.
关于这个事情 消息不妙
Mr.Barasa was nice but adamant no divorce.
Barasa先生人很好 但也很固执 决不离婚
Was it because he doesn't remember getting married?
是不是因为他根本不记得结过婚?
Mr.Barasa totally remembers everything.
Barasa先生对每件事情都记得很清楚
He built this for you a house.
他为你建了这个 一座房♥子
A shack!
一个小屋!
A whimsical cottage.
一个古怪的小别♥墅♥
It's darling.
真漂亮
He built a house for me?
他为我建了一座房♥子?
Okay let's be honest.
好了 直说了吧
It's a shanty.
这是一个很简陋的小屋子
Here's what mr.Barasa said 100%
这是100%按照Barasa先生的原话
verbatim word for word.
逐字复述的 一个字一个字的
Verbatim means word for word. What?
逐字的意思就是一个字一个字的 什么?
You sort of said it twice.
我的意思是 你重复了
I quote literally to the letter:
我是严格按照字句来复述的
Ever has it been that love does not know its own depth until the pain of separation?
是不是 直到难忍♥分离痛苦 才知道爱有多深?
The guy writes poetry.
这家伙是个诗人
Please.
拜托噢
He was talking about you ms.Montenegro with tears in his eyes.
他说起你时 满眼泪光 Montenegro小姐
He should get a grip.
他该控制一下嘛
What would you like me to do next?
下面你们希望我怎么做?
What are you gonna do here ang?
你打算怎么做 Ange?
This guy built you a house he cried a little bit.
那个人给你建了一座房♥子 还哭了
He smelled like a fresh wind after a summer storm
他闻起来像是暴风雨后的一阵清风
and you can practically see the lights of havana from the porch of that cottage.
你可以从那个小别♥墅♥的走廊 看到哈瓦那的灯光
I want a divorce.
我要离婚
If I'm gonna shack up with anybody it's this guy.
如果我要跟谁一起生活的话 那个人一定是他
We're gonna discuss this between ourselves miss kippler.
我们俩要商量一下 Kippler小姐
I'll let you know how we want to proceed.
有了计划 我会通知你
Okay.
好的
Did I mention he's the most beautiful man I've ever seen?
我有没有提过 他是我见过的最帅的男人?
Don't blame me.
别怪我
P.I.Code: Keep it real.
私♥人♥侦♥探♥法则: 说真话
that girl lola gets off on inflicting pain.
那个Lola见人痛苦 反倒能兴奋起来
Were you gonna hit her too?
你也打算打她?
No not with a closed fist.
不 反正不会给她一拳
Why? Why? That leaves a mark.
为什么? 为什么?那会留下痕迹的
Agent booth. Yeah?
Booth探员 怎么了?
Spoke with the shaws.
和Shaws夫妇谈了下
Asked if their daughter had any specific phobias.
问他们的女儿有什么特别害怕的东西
Yeah?
然后呢?
Snakes. Snakes.
蛇 蛇
One crawled up out of the drain of her bathtub when she was a child.
小时候 有一条蛇 从她浴室的排水沟爬出来
So since then okay that's good.
所以 从那以后 好了 做得好
Just call all the pet shops the reptile specialists
打电♥话♥给所有的宠物店 软体动物专家
I don't know the world of snakes
我也不知道 卖♥♥蛇的地方
and see who's been buying 'em all up.
去看看有没有人把蛇全买♥♥下来
Does lola strike you as a snake person?
Lola有没有给你一种像蛇的感觉?
Look I'll deal with lola.
好了 我来对付Lola
You go back to the lab.
你回实验室去
Why?
为什么?
I won't hit her unless you say so.
我不会打她的 除非你叫我打
Look I'll do my street thing you do your lab thing all right?
我做我的巡街任务 你做你的实验室的研究 明白吗?
Together we catch bad guys.
我们一起抓住坏人
That's good math.
这才是解决问题的好办法
The lacquer holds tarantula hairs
亮漆中有鸟蛛的螫毛
your mystery spores and particulates which suggest heavy traffic.
你的神秘的孢子 还有暗示重型运输车辆的微粒
I'm aware of the parameters.
这些参数我都知道
I told you all that stuff.
都是我告诉你的
I'm thinking aloud.
我只是在大声地 思考
It's a technique.
这是一种技术
Are you concentrating on the spores?
你们在研究孢子吗?
Yes I'm looking at them now.
是的 我正看着它们呢
He's aware of the parameters.
各个参数 他都清楚
And the unexplained source of the steel dust?
那些还不清楚来源的铁粉呢?
What I'd like is to look up from this microscope in about
我希望 我对着显微镜看
mm ten seconds and find myself totally alone and able to concentrate.
十秒钟后 发现只有自己 就能集中注意
Oh not nearly far enough.
这也叫远?!
Not even close.
都搭不上边
Is that your costume?
这就是你的装束?
Uh yeah.
是的
It's sexually alluring.
很有性诱惑力
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm catwoman.
我是个猫女
The superhero.
那个超级英雄
One of the most powerful female superhero figures.
是最剽悍的超级女英雄形象之一
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
Are you kidding catwoman?
你看不上猫女?
Can you fly?
你能飞吗?
I have nine lives.
我有九条命
Super strength super speed force people to tell the truth?
超强力量 超快速度 强迫人们说出真♥相♥?
I think I'm pretty fast.
我想我速度还是很快的
Pretty fast is not super speed.
很快 但不是超级快
Hawaii.
夏威夷
Hawaii?
夏威夷?
The spore is atronecium from the haleahi nebulae.
孢子是青色瑰 来源于Haleahi Nebulae
It's a hawaiian orchid hybrid.
它是夏威夷的一种兰花混合物
The victims were mummified in hawaii?
死者在夏威夷被做成木乃伊?
How else would hawaiian pollen get absorbed into the wet lacquer?
要不然夏威夷花粉 怎么会进入到还没干的漆中?
Remember me?
记得我吗?
Not one word passes through these lips without a lawyer's okay.
没有律师在场 我不会告诉你任何事情
Right and if you can't afford one
很好 如果你雇不起律师
which is my guess one will be provided.
我猜是这样 我们会给你提供一个
Probably a crappy one who studied law on the internet.
也许是个蹩脚的律师 在网上学习的法律
What do you want?
你到底想要什么?
You attacked both of those two dead girls.
你打了那两个死去的女孩
Did gregg tell you that?
Gregg跟你这么说的?
Yeah and this one too.
是的 还有这个
I didn't kill anyone.
我没杀人
That's right.
对的
It was gregg who forced you to do that.
是Gregg逼你这么做的
You know what and if you don't tell me what I need to know in two seconds
你要知道 如果不肯告诉我 两秒钟后
I'm gonna start removing your piercings
我就准备拔掉你的那些环
and I'm not gonna start with the ones on your face.
不会先从脸上的开始拔
Look I roughed 'em up all right?
我是对她们动粗 行了吧?
that's it!
就这样而已!
I was gone. I was out of there man!
然后我就走了 离开了那里!
Why do you think i'm never charged?
拜托 我可是从没被人告过啊!
Yeah okay. I'm gone man!
好了 我离开了那里 警官!
just remember maryland and virginia both have the death penalties.
记住 马里兰和弗吉尼亚都有死刑的
Keep that in mind before we find megan's body. Let's go.
在我们找到Megan尸体前 记住这个 我们走
These are really tight man!
铐子紧得要命啊!
Don't you have to put on your costume?
你不打算穿上你的万圣节服装?
I already did.
我穿的就是啊
I got a profile of the killer from sweets.
我从小甜心那里拿到了轮廓分♥析♥
You mean dr.Sweets.
小甜心医生?
Well it's only theory bones.
这些只是理论罢了 Bones
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表