You know what I mean?
明白我说什么吧
You lived at 224 Green Gates Crescent?
你曾住在绿门新月街道224号♥吗?
Yeah just a few blocks from here.
是的 离这儿只有几个街区
It backed onto a swamp. Yeah.
在一片沼泽地的正后方 没错
I was scared of that swamp as a little girl.
孩提时 我很害怕那片沼泽
How well did you know Roger Dillon?
你对Roger Dillon有多熟悉?
Oh I don't know. He was my math tutor.
我不太清楚 他辅♥导♥我数学
And well math wasn't really my thing so I needed a lot of help and well
我不擅长数学 所以需要帮助
he kind of developed a crush on me.
他对我有点着迷
He was actually kind of cute in a non jock way you know?
他不是球员 那倒也有可爱之处
Sweet.
很贴心
Oh he loved The Cure.
他喜欢治疗(The Cure)
For what?
为了什么?
What did he have? It's a band Bones.
他有啥毛病? Bones 那是个乐队
It's It's It's a band.
是 是个乐队 (The Cure 英国摇滚乐队)
Um did he tutor you at your place?
他在你家给你辅♥导♥吗?
My place or the library. Usually my place.
在我家或图书馆 通常在我家
I think he liked it there.
我想他喜欢我家
You know his own place wasn't very nice.
他自己的家不怎么好
Do you rember seeing him on uh June 14 1987?
你记得1987年6月14日那天见过他吗?
Mom?
妈妈?
Uh I'm in here honey.
宝贝 我在这儿
It would have been the last day of school.
那是高中最后一天
I'm going to Pete's.
我要去Pete家了
Okay.
好的
What's going on?
怎么了?
Um these people are with the FBI.
他们是FBI的工作人员
They're investigating the time capsule murder.
来调查时光宝盒谋杀案
Nothing to worry about.
不用担心
Your parents were just friends of the victim.
你父母只是受害者的朋友
Well that sucks. Yeah.
真恶心 好吧
Honey why don't you go to Pete's?
宝贝 为何不去Pete家呢?
If you're going to be late just give me a call
如果要迟到了 就给我打电♥话♥
'cause you have your cell phone right?
你有手♥机♥的 对吧?
I have it. Okay.
我有的 好的
What are you doing?
你在干吗啊?
See you later Mom. Okay.
妈妈 回头见 好的
You know I I think I actually did see Roger on the last day of school.
我想我那天确实看见Roger了
Why?
何出此言?
Like I said he was my tutor.
正如我说的 他是我的辅♥导♥老师
Why would he come to your house on the last day of school?
他为何在高中最后一天去你家呢?
Honestly?
要听真话吗?
He brought me my graded final but he'd have used any excuse.
他给我捎来期末考试成绩 但他会用其他任何借口
I didn't encourage him but
我没怂恿他这么做 但
High school was so long ago and none of us is the same person.
高中已成往事 如今物是人非
I'm sorry Roger ended up that way but after he dropped off my final
我很遗憾Roger的死 但拿到成绩单之后
I never saw him again so
我再也没见过他
Thank you Ms. Stinson. Oh yes.Uh huh of course.
谢谢你 Stinson太太 没事 不用客气
Could you please call up Terry Stinson
你能在Foothill高中的年鉴里
from the Foothill yearbook?
调出Terry Stinson的照片吗?
Track team Vice President of the Student Council runner up for Mr. Popularity.
田径队 学生会副♥主♥席♥ 人气先生亚军
Where does it say that?
这说明什么啊?
It's the type sweetie.
说明这是种类型 亲爱的
He's Mr. Second Best.
他是"第二好"先生
It's kind of like when you want Brad Pitt
有点像你想着 Brad Pitt
and you get Matthew McConnaghey.
但却得到Matthew McConnaghey
And pull up the photo of his son Alex.
看看他儿子的照片
Alex Stinson shows three classic examples of Mendelian inheritance.
Alex Stinson完全符合 孟德尔遗传学的三大特征
A cheek dimple on the left side cleft chin and detached earlobes.
左脸的酒窝 开列的下巴 分开的耳垂
Distinct facial features.
独特的脸部特征
Wide set eyes asymmetrical nostrils.
宽眼距 鼻孔不对称
Just like his dad.
就像他爸爸
It's nothing like his dad.
一点都不像他爸爸
Oh boy.
噢
Could you please replace Terry Stinson with Roger Dillon?
你能换成Roger Dillon的来看看吗?
Oh boy.
噢
20 years ago Terry Stinson finds out that
20年前Terry Stinson 发现
Roger Dillon has sex with his girlfriend.
Roger Dillon和他女朋友有染
And he kills him.
然后就杀了他
Of course we'll take a DNA test.
我们当然会做DNA检测
You realize in a murder investigation we can't rule anything out.
凶案调查不能放过任何疑点的
Did you know that it was possible that Alex was not your biological son?
你是否知道Alex有可能不是你亲生儿子?
What?
什么?
Is it possible? Is it?
怎么可能? 真不知道?
Can I answer that after the DNA test?
做完DNA检测我再回答可以吗?
I guess I just did.
我想我已经回答了
So you didn't know?
那你不知道?
Terry didn't know.
Terry不知道
Alex was born on January 7 1988.
Alex是1988年1月7月出生的
I don't believe this.
不可能
That means you were pregnant in the spring already.
那么说你春天就怀孕了
You just wanted me to believe that the baby was mine?
你只是想让我相信孩子是我的?
No no.
不是 不是
I wanted the baby inside me to be yours.
我希望我肚里的孩子是你的
I don't get this.
我不明白
Roger what but he was
Roger 他 但他
Why did you sleep with Roger?
你为什么和他上♥床♥?
He was sweet. He was
他很体贴 他
I knew he was nuts about me.
我知道他对我很迷恋
I liked feeling special.
我喜欢那特别的感觉
Let's face it Terry back then you were that guy.
说实话 换成你 你也会那样的
What guy?
我怎么样?
The guy who did anything he wanted.
干♥你♥自己喜欢的事
You didn't need me.
你不需要我
Roger he came over that day.
Roger他那天过来
He came through the swamp. He was filthy.
他穿过沼泽 全身都是泥巴
His father had just beaten him up
他刚和他父亲打过架
Ms. Stinson did you tell Roger that he had gotten you pregnant?
Stinson夫人 你有没有告诉Roger你怀了他的孩子?
Yes.
说了
He wanted to marry me.
他想和我结婚
He said he could get the money for us to go away together
他说他能搞到一笔钱 然后我们远走高飞
but I told him I didn't want to.
但我拒绝他了
I was back with you by then.
我那时想回到你身边
Only you.
只有你
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我?
When I told you I was pregnant you were so happy.
我告诉你我怀孕时 你很开心
That's when I knew that you loved me.
我明白你是爱我的
That you weren't "that guy."
你不是那种人
We could have a great life together and we did.
我们在一起会很幸福 事实也如此
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I had to borrow one of your pictures.
我拿了你一张照片
You stole that.
是偷的
What did you think happened to Roger?
你知道Roger发生什么事了吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
He had the money.
他有一笔钱
He was never happy here.
他在这不会开心的
I figured that he just took off by himself.
我以为他自己走了
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I always wanted to tell you the truth but I just
我一直想告诉你事实 但我
I just couldn't figure out how to tell you that Alex wasn't yours.
我不知道怎么对你说 Alex不是你的孩子
Alex is my son.
Alex是我儿子
We are a family.
我们是一家人
Well the murder happened at night on a high school playing field
谋杀案发生在晚上 在一所高中的操场里
not a likely place to find adults.
那可不是成年人出没的地方
Plus teenagers are dominated by their ids which make them act irrationally.
还有 青少年受身份限制 行为一般缺少理性
Physiologically their judgment's impaired by an incomplete frontal lobe.
心理学上说 他们额叶没发育完全 那会影响他们的判断
You're what 22 right?
你多大 22岁 对吧?
How's your front lobe?
你的额叶怎么了?
Almost there?
还在那?
Again a hectoring tone.
又是这种凌♥辱♥的口吻
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表