Look Bones all I'm saying is that Caroline went to a lot of trouble
听着 Bones 我想说的是 Caroline花了老大功夫
to get you private visitation with your father and now you don't want it.
才帮你争取到和老爸单独会面的机会 现在你又不想去了
The federal detention facility already has visiting areas.
联邦监狱本来就有会面区啊
Yeah behind two inch glass.
是啊 隔着两英吋厚的玻璃
I mean now you'll be able to give your old man you know a hug!
但现在 你就能给你老爸来个 大大的 拥抱!
I didn't ask for special treatment Booth.
我并不想得到特别对待 Booth
That's because you don't have to because you are special!
你用不着开口 因为你本来就很特别!
And you are gonna tell me Whoa what happened to whatever the hell is melted
接下来你得告诉我... 哇哦 那个融在方向盘上的东西
to that steering wheel and everything else?
还有别的这些玩意儿... 都是怎么回事?
It's female mid 40s to late 50s.
女性 45到60岁之间
Pelvis indicates she's given birth.
骨盆形状显示她曾经生育
Hey Bones look at that married right?
嘿 Bones 看那个 已婚 对吧?
Wedding ring it's a possibility.
婚戒 很有可能
Don't just focus on the ground.
别只注意地面
Why do you care about my relationship with my father Booth?
你为什么在乎我和我父亲的关系 Booth?
You were only too happy to arrest him and put him in prison.
你把他抓起来关进了监狱 不是开心得很么
All right look Bones you know it's not about being happy okay?
好了 听着 Bones 这不是开不开心的事 好么?
It's about doing my job.
这是我尽我的本分
Do we know if it was a bomb that caused the explosion?
我们能确定是炸♥弹♥引起的爆♥炸♥么?
Well let's see the roof is peeled back
那个 车顶都被掀起来了
and the doors and I was asking him.
还有车门跟... 我是在问他
We found explosive residue all over the van and metal fragments in the bushes.
车里遍布爆♥炸♥残留物 灌木丛里也有金属碎片
What is that a pipe bomb?
那是什么 管状炸♥弹♥?
I can't really be sure until the explosive unit gets the van back to the lab.
炸♥弹♥小组把车带回实验室检查之前 我什么都确定不了
No they can't have the van.
不 他们不能把车带走
There are remains seared all over the inside of the vehicle
车里到处都是枯肢残骸
and they can't be compromised.
不能被破坏了
I have to call and get This van will be brought to the Jeffersonian.
我得打电♥话♥... 车要送到Jeffersonian
Your bomb techs can look at it there.
你们的炸♥弹♥专家可以在那里检查
I'll make the call?
那我...去打电♥话♥?
That's all right you go make that call.
没错 去打电♥话♥吧
Bones come on you were a little harsh there.
Bones 拜托 你有点严厉了
Maybe you want to talk it out. Look Booth.
好好谈也可以嘛 看 Booth
It's a locket.
是个项坠盒
Aw it's probably her daughter.
这个...也许是她女儿
Who would want to blow up a soccer mom?
谁会想要炸飞这么一个足球妈妈呢?
Hey you have a skull for a facial reconstruction?
嘿 有头骨能让我做面部重建么?
Help yourself. Oh great.
自己看吧 哦 好极了
Is this all I have to work with?
就只有这些可用?
I've always hated puzzles.
我向来讨厌拼图的
Hodgins before we take the hands from the wheel
Hodgins 在我们把手从方向盘上取下来之前
you might want to check the fingernails for particulates.
你也许想要看看指甲缝 看看有没有什么微粒
You know I do. Oh my God.
你知道我肯定想要的 哦 我的天
Shouldn't you wait for the bomb tech before you gather the explosive residue?
你不是应该等炸♥弹♥专家来了之后 再采集爆♥炸♥残留物的么?
I'm just getting enough to verify his results.
我只是先弄一些 来确定他的检验结果
Remember he's a government bureaucrat.
记住 他可是个政♥府♥官僚
Hey you're a government bureaucrat babe.
嘿 你也是政♥府♥官僚啊 宝贝儿
In name only.
只是名义上的啊
I am a passionate dedicated scientist
我可是个充满热情
who will not be cowed by authoritarian pressure.
全心全意 不畏强权压♥迫♥的科学家
Stay out of the van until the bomb tech comes Hodgins.
在炸♥弹♥专家过来之前 别靠近那辆车 Hodgins
But Out.
可... 出来
Fine. I have to check the fingernails anyway.
好吧 反正我也得去检查指甲
How close are we to ID'ing the victim?
还差多少能确定死者的身份?
Well this is the skull.
那个 头骨在这里
I'm good but I'm not that good.
我是很棒 可还没棒到这个程度
Perhaps you could use these.
也许这些对你有帮助
There's a portion of tongue hair and brain matter.
有一部分舌头 有头发 还有...脑组织
Okay. If anybody needs me
那个 如果有人要找我的话
I'm gonna go throw up then do some paperwork.
我先去吐一下先 然后再整理点文件
Okay this is Special Agent Fros from the bomb unit.
这是炸♥弹♥组的Fros特别探员
Booth pulled me out of an important lunch.
Booth把我从一个重要的午餐上拉了出来
It took me months to set up that meeting.
我可是花了几个月才约到的人
It better be good Booth.
最好是什么好事 Booth
She'll be working with you Hodgins. Yes please.
她会和你一起工作 Hodgins 好的 请吧
What? No. Um hm? Hodgins. Doc Doctor.
什么?不 嗯?我是Hodgins博...博士
We're okay? I beg your pardon?
我们...还好么? 什么?
It's He's Dr. Jack Hodgins.
这是... 他是Jack Hodgins博士
Angela Montenegro.
我是Angela...Montenegro
I do facial reconstructions. And him.
我"做"面部重建 还有他
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I'm gonna need you to recover all the metallic particulates
我需要你收集所有金属微粒
then I'm gonna need a chemical tray
还需要一个化学皿
with aqueous buffer solution. Aqueous buffer solution.
盛有水溶液缓冲介质 水溶液缓冲介质
Yeah I I know.
是啊 我...我明白
You want to perform capillary electrophoresis?
你打算做毛细电泳么?
You can do that? Oh yeah.
那个你能做? 哦 是啊
And it will save time
而且这会节省时间
so Angela and I can have dinner alone.
这样Angela和我就能单独吃晚饭了
The license plate was destroyed but we traced the VIN number on the van
牌照已经被破坏了 不过我查了车辆识别号♥码
it was uh registered to Jeremy Nash in Culpepper Virginia.
车是注册在维吉尼亚州Culpepper 的Jeremy Nash名下
He looks familiar.
他看起来很眼熟
Men! Our victim was travelling with a lot of stuff: clothes personal items.
伙计 死者带的东西可真够多的 衣服 个人物品
Photo album.
相册
Most of the pictures were burned
大部分照片都被烧毁了
but the man in this photo could be Nash.
但这张照片里的这个人可能就是Nash
She packed herself up keepsakes and all and took off in a van?
她理好行李 带上纪念品 然后开着车就走了?
Looks like Mrs. Nash was leaving Mr. Nash.
像是Nash太太正打算离开Nash先生
Oh God I hate domestic cases. All right so let's go talk to the husband.
哦 上帝 我恨家庭案件 好了 我们去找她丈夫谈谈吧
I can't. I'm seeing my father. Now?
不行 我得去见我父亲 现在?
You and Caroline went to a lot of trouble setting this up.
你和Caroline不是费了好大劲 才争取到这个机会的嘛
d hate to appear ungrateful.
我也得领个情啊
But
可...
I'll go talk to um
那就我...
the husband by myself.
自己去和她丈夫谈吧
All right Max there you go.
好了 Max 谢谢
Ooh gee. Real chairs. It's nice to have an important daughter.
哦 天啊 真的沙发唉 有个重要人物女儿真好
This is Booth not me.
是Booth安排的 不是我
Well you thank him for me.
那你替我谢谢他
I always liked Booth.
我一直都很喜欢Booth
Nicest guy that ever arrested me.
逮捕过我的人里最好的一个
Touching.
真是感人
Well you must like this me in here.
现在我进来了 你一定很高兴吧
I finally have to follow the rules.
终于要服从规则了
hat makes me less than you because I think people should follow the rules?
那又怎么样了 我觉得人应该服从规则 不对么?
You're upset. Yeah of course I'm upset.
你不太高兴 当然不高兴了
My father's a criminal. No outlaw. There's a difference.
我父亲是个罪犯 不 是反叛者 这还是有区别的
Subtle distinctions like that are lost on me
我可不在乎这些细微的差别
and I imagine your victims.
而且 我常能想起 你那些受害者
I know you want some sort of a nice neat story
我知道你想听的故事 都简单美好
that puts my life into perspective for you but it doesn't work that way.
其中我的经历都符合你的观点 可事情不是那样的
You could try.
你可以试试
Don't I deserve that?
难道我不值得你那么做么?
I guess I always had a problem with authority.
我想我一直和当局处不好
I just always saw myself fighting the system kind like Robin Hood.
感觉自己一直都在和这个体制抗争 有点像罗宾汉
Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?
你意识到自己说的话有多荒谬么?
You're here for murdering the deputy director of the FBI.
你进来这里是因为谋杀FBI的副主管
He was a crook he was a killer and he was going to kill you.
他是个骗子 杀手 他还准备杀你
And you walked out on Russ and me when I was 15.
你在我15岁的时候离开了我和Russ
But that was to protect you people were after us.
但那是为了保护你们 有人在追杀我们
Because you were a criminal.
因为你是个罪犯
Outlaw. See? I knew you weren't going to understand.
反叛者 明白? 我知道你不会明白的
You know what? You're right. This is my fault for expecting we could get past
你知道么?你说的对 我错了 还指望我们能忘掉这些
We can get past this. We can.
我们能忘掉这些的 我们能的
The court they're gonna decide how to punish me.
法庭将会决定如何惩罚我
But now? Here?
可是现在?这里?
Come on we can make this whatever we want.
来吧 我们想怎么样都可以的
Here are the cards you asked for. I gotta to go.
这是你问我要的纸牌 我要走了
Wait. These are for us. What?
等等 这是给我们准备的 什么?
Come on you remember that game we used to play when you were five years old?
你还记得你五岁时我们常玩的那个游戏么?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表