You think russ is lying?
你认为Russ在说谎?
I don't know. Which worries me.
我不知道 这很让我为难
No he's not.I've known russ since he was a child
不 他没有 孩提时我就了解Russ
and I can tell when he's lying; he's not lying.
我知道他什么时候是说谎 什么时候不是
You can put me on the stand.
你可以让我作证
I didn't witness anything that they can use against my father.
我根本没看到什么 能让他们抓住把柄的
Attaboy.
好样的
listen take a few family minutes. I'll see you in court.
听着 你们谈一会 我们法庭上见
a country full of unscrupulous lawyers and you find the one guy with scruples.
这国家满是无良律师 你们竟找个有良心的
Dad tempe's pretty sure you killed that man.
爸爸 Tempe很肯定你杀了那个人
And I don't think she can see how you wear that so lightly.
我觉得她看不出来 你装的没事人一样
Tempe
Tempe
I'm ashamed of a lot of things I did in my life.
这辈子我做过很多丢脸的事
But in this case my conscience is clear.
但这次 我问心无愧
That's not the same as being innocent.
可这不代表清白
angela please just go on the stand and say that you identified the victim.
Angela 拜托你上庭作证 说你鉴定到了受害人的身份
No.
不
But I I want you to do that.
但 我想让你这么做
Do you really think that your father is gonna beat this rap?
你真觉得 你父亲可以逃过刑事责任吗?
That has nothing to do with it.
有什么关系啊
Yeah brennan it does.
Brennan 有关系啊
I'm not gonna help send your father to his death. To his death?
我不会帮着让你父亲去送死 送死?
Look your old man killed a really big kahuna at the FBI.
你♥爸♥杀了FBI的大人物
You think that those guys aren't gunning for execution?
你真觉得 那些人不会追着喊着 要将他行刑?
That that's not up to me. That's not up to you. That's up to a jury.
这不由我说了算啊 也不由你 都是陪审团的决定
That's not the point.
这不重要
What is the point?
那什么重要?
Friends don't send friends' fathers to the electric chair.
朋友是不会把朋友的父亲 送上电椅的
Maryland uses lethal injection.
马里兰州是执行注射死刑的
Well the principle holds sweetie.
原则还是不变的 亲爱的
You think we're going to lose?
你觉得我们会输?
Yeah.
没错
I think you're gonna lose.
我想 你们会输
And I am not gonna help you.
我可不会帮你
What did I do to deserve a friend like you?
我积了什么德 能摊上你这样的好朋友?
I obtained my undergraduate psych degree from the university of toronto
我在多伦多大学获得心理学学士学位
my master's degree in abnormal psychology from temple university
在天普大学获得 变♥态♥心理学硕士学位
and my doctorates in clinical psychology and behavioral analysis at columbia university.
在哥伦比亚大学获得 临床心理学及行为分♥析♥博士学位
Doctorates? As in more than one?
博士学位? 还不止一个?
I won simultaneous fulbright and rhodes scholarships
同时获得福布莱特和罗德奖学金
more than one scholarship too.
奖学金也不止一个
Which is what brought me to my current posting at the FBI.
以此 我获得了目前在FBI的这个职务
No wonder dr. Geeks can never hang onto a girlfriend.
难怪"Geeks"(书呆子)博士 从来交不到女朋友
It's dr. Sweets.
是"Sweets博士"
I know bones. I just like saying dr. Geeks as in geeks.
我知道 Bones 我的意思是 "书呆子"博士啦
Do you require a list of my scholarly publications?
是否要看看 我一系列的学术发表物?
The defense stipulates that dr. Sweets is a qualified expert witness
辩方保证 Sweets博士 是一位合格的专家证人
despite the fact he looks like a high school volleyball player.
尽管他看起来 像是高中排球手
Meet dr. Geeks.
瞧瞧书呆子博士
Excuse me agent booth.
对不起 Booth探员
I'd like you to switch seats with dr. Saroyan.
请你和Saroyan博士换下座位
You dr. Brennan please switch seats with your brother. Why?
Brennan博士 你呢 请和你哥哥换下座位 为什么?
You don't whisper as quietly as you think you do.
你俩的悄悄话 可并没那么"悄悄"
Yeah you know you do whisper a little loud. You started it.
你知道的 你悄悄话的声音可够响的 你先开始的好不好
Just a little bit little loud.
响了一点啦 一点点
Thank you.
谢谢
Please continue miss julian.
请继续吧 Julian女士
Dr. Sweets did you compile a psychological profile of the defendant?
Sweets博士 你是否对被告 进行了心理侧写分♥析♥?
Yes over a series of meetings spanning six months.
对 通过与其6个月的会谈
Is he capable of murder?
他能做出谋杀这档子事吗?
Like totally.
绝对啊
Most definitely.
非常可能
Um in his own way max keenan is a very impressive man.
以他的行事方式来看 Max Keenan叫人印象相当深刻
What do you mean "in his own way?"
什么叫 "以他的行事方式来看"?
Well max keenan doesn't adhere to an external ethical system.
Max Keenan并不追随某种 外在的伦理体系
He does what he wants.
他想要的 就会去做
No he does what he thinks is right whether or not the rest of the world agrees.
他只做自认为正确的事 而不在乎世上其他人怎么想
In another time he could have been a great leader.
在另一个时代 他也许就成了伟大的领袖
You mean in a time when people conked each other on the head
在你说的这个时代 人们互相击打对方的脑袋
and lit them on fire as a way of getting what they want.
点火烧死对方 以达到自己的目的
Yes.
是的
Is max keenan dangerous?
Max Keenan是个危险人物吗?
When he feels his loved ones are threatened
当他觉得自己所爱之人受到威胁时
mega dangerous.
他就及其危险
In your opinion
在你看来
if max keenan felt that he was threatened or his family was threatened
如果Max Keenan觉得自身 或是家人 受到威胁
could he do this?
他能做出这样的事吗?
Totally.
绝对啊
I mean indubitably.
我是说 毫无疑问
Without hesitation?
毫不犹豫的?
Without hesitation without remorse without guilt.
毫不犹豫 毫无悔恨负罪之心
without hesitation without remorse without guilt.
毫不犹豫 毫无悔恨负罪之心
Did you feel threatened by deputy director kirby mr. Brennan? No.
你觉得Kirby副局长对你造成威胁吗? 没有
A sniper trained corrupt FBI agent hunting you and you weren't scared?
一位受过狙击训练的腐♥败♥FBI探员 四处找你 你不害怕?
I knew someone was after me but not who.
我知道有人在找我 但不知是谁
How did you know someone was after you?
你怎么知道有人要找你
I was shot at. I was wounded.
我被枪击中了 受伤了
So it's fair to say you feared for you life. Yes.
那么可以说 你担心自己命不保 是的
Where were you staying at this time?
那时候你住在哪里?
In my sister's apartment.
在我妹妹的公♥寓♥
Which is where deputy director kirby was murdered.
Kirby副局长正是在那里被害
Where his blood was found yeah.
对 那里是找到了他的血迹
But you weren't there when it happened.
但凶案发生时 你并不在场
No.
对
You knew someone was gunning for you
你明知有人四处追捕你
but you left the safety of your sister's apartment?
妹妹家很安全 你却离开了?
Well it wasn't all that safe if someone got murdered there right?
有人在那儿被害 也说不上很安全吧?
No it wasn't mr. Brennan.
对 是不安全 Brennan先生
Where were you that day?
你那天在哪儿?
Job interview.
面试一份工作
You were being stalked but it seemed like a good time to wander around looking for a job.
明知有人追踪你 还大摇大摆 到处找工作啊
No not wander. I went to a specific job interview.
没有大摇大摆啊 就去了一个面试
what's wrong?
怎么了?
I recognize when caroline's catching a scent.
Caroline嗅到了什么不对 我能看出来
What job?
面试什么工作?
Objection your honor. Relevance?
反对 法官大人 与本案无关
If the people could have a little latitude the relevance will become apparent.
如果能稍允许我多说几句 就能看出与案情的关联
I'm gonna allow it.
允许
Answer the question please.
请回答
A mechanic's job.
机修工
And just how did you find out about this job opening? What?
你是怎么找到这个工作机会的? 什么?
A sign in the window an employment agency the internet a newspaper?
窗户上插的小广♥告♥? 中介机构? 还是从网上? 报纸上?
Where'd you find this job?
怎么找到这个工作的?
Objection your honor!
反对 法官大人!
Overruled.
反对无效
My dad got me
是我爸 给我
the the interview.
找的这个面试
Almost as though he wanted you out of the apartment.
看来他很想让你搬出公♥寓♥啊
As if he knew that something was gonna happen and he wanted you out of the way.
就好像他清楚知道 有事会发生 想让你别在那儿碍事
Your honor
法官大人
out of bounds miss julian.
超出本案范围了 Julian女士
Jury will disregard.
陪审团将不理会这些
I'm done with this witness your honor.
这位证人问完了 法官大人
Cross mr. Barron?
请交叉询问 Barron先生
Did you father say or do anything that suggested
你父亲有没有任何举动 表明
he was trying to get you out of the way?
他想让你离开那里?
No.
没有
Thank you your honor.
谢谢 法官大人
Miss julian.
Julian女士
The people rest your honor.
公诉方停止提供证据 法官大人
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表