It's not like tommy was the nicest guy who ever lived.
Tommy又不是 这里住过最善良的人
She wasn't really all that fat even.
她根本就没那么胖
You mean overweight. Fat is a deposit found beneath the skin.
你说的是超重 脂肪(胖)只是皮下堆积的物质
It consists of lipids. Okay sure.
由脂质构成的 好吧 当然
Pam just wasn't one of those fitness robots
Pam并不是那种身形娇好的人
that tommy would spend his time with.
Tommy也不愿花时间训练她
She started following tommy home from the gym.
她从训练馆一路跟踪Tommy回家
And she'd sit out on the curb and watch his place.
然后就坐在马路边监视他的一举一动
And then about a month ago she showed up middle of the night
差不多一个月前 她在半夜突然出现
started banging on his door.
开始大敲他的门
Oh was she angry?
她很生气吗?
She was wearing a teddy and heels
她穿着连衣裤踩着高跟鞋
so I'm thinking "angry" wasn't her prime emotion.
我想她最强烈的情绪 并不是"生气"
You're implying that she was sexually stimulated.
你是说她原本想要欢爱的?
So were they um you know did they
那 他们有没有
Did they have sexual intercourse?
他们有发♥生♥关♥系♥吗?
Well if they did it was through a locked door.
就算有 也锁着门呢
So no?
那就是没有?
Very good bones. Okay let's go.
很好 Bones 我们走吧
Why are you clapping?
你干嘛拍手?
Thank you for your help. You're welcome.
多谢你的合作 不客气
Hey maybe you could go turn the alarm off or just shoot it.
嘿 你可以去把那个闹钟关了吗? 或者干脆给它一枪
Addy: C 5 just under the hyoid.
第五节椎骨就在舌骨下面
Seems to be shaved on its front.
像是从正面被割开了
Shaved? Yes like with a cheese slicer.
割开? 对 就像用起司刀一样
Must mean someone slit his throat.
那就意味着有人切开了他的喉咙
This doesn't look like it was caused by a knife.
不像是用刀造成的
There are no serrations even microscopic.
就算在显微镜下 也有没有任何锯齿状的印记
What then?
那么是什么?
A cheese slicer seems illogical under the circumstances.
起司刀在这里并不合逻辑
I'll start looking for alternatives.
我将着手找另一种可能
Booth: These people are just trying to get healthy bones. That's all.
这些人就为了身体健康锻炼的 Bones
There is a fine line between health and vanity.
健康和虚荣就只有一线之差
Well this obsession with physical perfection clouds a society's moral vision.
对于身材完美的追求 遮蔽了社会正常的道德眼光
You are ogling that woman. What? No I'm not.
你怎么盯着人家姑娘看啊 啊? 没有 我没有
I'm just I'm I'm just um yes you are.
我就 只是 你就是
admiring her routine.
欣赏她的坚持不懈
Hi I'm the wellness center's manager dr. Jason.
你们好 我是健身中心的经理Jason博士
I understand you're with the fbi.
我知道你们是FBI的
Special agent booth. This here is dr. Temperance brennan.
特别探员Booth 这位是Temperance Brennan博士
We're here about tommy sour.
我们是为了Tommy Sour来的
He in trouble? He's dead.
他惹麻烦了? 他死了
That explains why he's not returning my calls.
难怪他没回我电♥话♥
You don't seem too upset about that.
你看来并不很担心啊
Tommy was my most popular trainer.
Tommy是我们这最受欢迎的教练
Since he disappeared I've had to deal with a lot of angry clients.
他失踪后 我就得处理一群暴怒的客户
You're with the fbi that means tommy was murdered?
你们是FBI 就是说Tommy是被谋杀的?
Look you wouldn't happen to know a woman a client
你不会刚巧认识一位女士
of his pam?
他的一个叫Pam的客户?
Some people referred to her as fat pam.
有人喜欢叫她胖子Pam
I know who you mean. Pam nunan.
我知道你说的是谁了 Pam Nunan
She booked two hour sessions paid in cash.
她买♥♥的是2小时的课程 用现金付的
Perfect client until
是个很好的客户 直到
until?
直到?
Until she fell in love with tommy.
直到她爱上了Tommy
Then she started to freak him out. How so?
逼得他快抓狂了 此话怎讲?
Said she was "too handsy."
说她太喜欢"动手动脚"
She'd rub up against him even invited him on a caribbean cruise.
总喜欢碰碰他 甚至邀他去加勒比旅游
Would you happen to have ms. Nunan's address? Sure.
你有Nunan的地址吗? 当然
Booth. Yeah?
Booth 啊?
That does not help the investigation.
这对调查可没啥用
He's such a cutie isn't he?
他真的好帅 对吧?
Tommy is such a wonderful person big heart and so devoted.
Tommy是个好人 心胸宽厚无私奉献
You brought a photo album?
你还带了他的相册?
You said you wanted to talk about tommy I figured you'd like to see pictures.
你们说要聊Tommy的 所以我想 你们可能想看照片
Those pictures are
这些照片
they uh
都是
they are taken from quite a distance pam.
从远处拍的 Pam
He's so shy.
他太害羞了
It's one of the things I love about him.
正是叫我倾心的一点
We understand that tommy was your personal trainer.
我们知道Tommy是你的私人教练
He was so much more than that.
不仅如此
Before I met tommy I was so down on myself.
在我遇到Tommy之前 我很失落
But tommy he's such a sweetheart.
但 Tommy 他太贴心了
Does tommy share your affection?
Tommy知道你的感觉吗?
Why do you ask it like that?
你为什么这么问?
Because I don't look like a scarecrow? Like her?
因为我不像个稻草人? 就跟她一样?
Wha what are you coming after me for?
你抓着我问什么呢?
Do do I look like a scarecrow?
我看着像稻草人?
Well you I think you look good.
厄 我觉得还好啊
Thank you. Like tommy
谢谢 你就跟Tommy一样
you see me for who I really am not scrawny.
你看到的是真正的我 而不是那些排骨女
What I am not scrawny.
什么? 我又不是瘦骨如柴
My body mass index is well within normal limits.
我的体重指数可是在正常标准里的
Could we talk about tommy please?
我们还是讲Tommy吧?
If he didn't love me why would he want to marry me?
要是他不爱我 为什么又要娶我呢?
Marry you? He was gonna marry you?
娶你? 他要娶你吗?
Tommy's my life. And I'm his.
Tommy是我的全部 我也是他的全部
Whatever you think he's done I know he didn't do it.
不管你们认定他做了什么 我知道他什么都没做过
We're not worried about what he did.
我们并不关心他做过什么
It's what you might have done.
而关心 你是不是做过什么
Tommy is dead.
Tommy死了
She has body image issues which are not congruent with her actual appearance.
她有身材上的问题 和实际的外表不一致
She's someone who's slightly large who believes she's a very large woman
她其实只有一点点超重 却认为自己很胖
who can convince people she's only slightly large.
而又能说服别人 她只是一点点超重
And the way people treat her convinces her that she's right.
而别人对待她的方式 又说服她自己她是对的
That's interesting.
很有趣
See you're only pretending it's intesting.
看吧 你就只是假装很有趣
It means very little to you.
你对这个没什么兴趣
That's true.
没错
You have an irrational prejudice against psychology
你对心理学有非理性的偏见
probably because of emotions that are too complicated for you to deal with.
可能是由于这种感情 让你不好处理
And I poke and I prod at them which makes them
一旦我戳到你的痛处
real and painful.
你就会觉得真实 也会很痛
And yet I feel no pain just a sort of disinterest.
现在我不觉得痛 就只有一点无聊
So why don't you take your powers of observation
那就不如把你的洞察力
focus them on her.
放在她的身上
All right.
好吧
She's sorting her trail mix.
她在数她的能量点心
Does that mean something?
这说明什么?
She's nervous. She's trying to control a situation that's out of her control.
她很焦虑 在试图控制她所不能掌握的环境
Or she's just bored; she's been waiting almost an hour.
或者她只是无聊 毕竟已经等了一个小时了
Sorry to have kept you waiting.
不好意思让你久等了
I didn't kill tommy; I loved him.
我没杀Tommy 我爱他
What's this?
这是什么
I got bored. Pam: Been here over an hour.
我很无聊 在这儿一个小时了
I believe that you loved tommy.
我相信你是爱Tommy的
Thank you agent booth I did.
谢谢你 Booth探员 我的确很爱他
But I don't believe that he loved you back.
但是我觉得他不爱你
Because I'm not anorexic? Ms. Nunan
因为我吃太多? Nunan女士
call me pam. Pam
叫我Pam Pam
you were stalking him anhe was avoiding you.
你一直在缠着他 而他一直在躲你
If he didn't love me why would he give me this for christmas?
如果他不爱我 怎么会送我这个 作为圣诞礼物
"P a M." Do you know what that spells?
"P a M"你知道拼出来是什么?
"Pam." That's right.
Pam 很对
What did um you give him before he gave you that bracelet?
在他送你这个手镯以前 你给了他什么?
excellent question.
excellent question. 问的好
Why does that matter? Just curious.
有什么关系? 只是很好奇
A $1 000 gift certificate to the music center.
1000元音乐中心的礼品券
He loved music.
他喜欢音乐
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表