Look.
快看
Tommy was about to release a cd.
Tommy将要发行唱片了
"I can't do better than you."
"我没你做的好"
I wonder if pam thought that was meant for her.
我在想 Pam是否觉得这话是对她说的
Yeah she probably saw secret messages in all of his songs.
是啊 没准她从所有歌♥里 都听到了秘密呢
Until I was 13 I wanted to be the next cyndi lauper.
13岁前 我一直想成为第二个Cyndi Lauper (美国女歌♥手 代表作"True Colors")
I'd say you're kidding but I I don't think you know how to kid.
我知道你是开玩笑 但我觉得你不懂开玩笑
The other girls and i referred to her as "rad."
我们这些女孩都称她为 "超美妙"
My mother said that I sang just as well.
我妈说我唱歌♥很好听
As well as cyndiauper?
跟Cyndi Auper一样好听?
Yes.
没错
Mothers do that.
妈妈们总是这么说
It's healthy.
有利于你成长
No this wasn't just flattery.
才不是呢 这可不是恭维啊
My mother told me that I sang "girls just want to have fun"
我妈说我唱"姑娘们就想找乐子"
better than she did.
要比她唱得好 (CL的另一首歌♥)
It was an expression of affection dr. Brennan
Brennan博士 那是你妈爱你的表现
not an objective evaluation of your abilities.
不是对你能力的客观评价
Well I think you're wrong.
不管 我认为你说的不对
Okay then go ahead.
那好 你来一个啊
Belt it out. No absolutely not.
拉开嗓子唱一个啊 这可不行 我才不唱
Yeah come on. Give us a few bars.
来"雷"我们一下吧
Come on!
来啊!
I can't just bust into song.
我不会清唱
I have to have music and
我得有音乐和
an appropriate atmosphere of frivolity.
轻松适当的气氛
Diva!
歌♥剧女主!
Forensic genius best selling author better than cyndi lauper
法医天才 畅销作家 比Cyndi Lauper更出色
wait look.
慢着 看
Freeze the video.
把视频停一下
Look at him.
看他
Tommy's singing to the woman next to him.
Tommy正对着那个"嘘"过我们的男人
The one who shushed us.
旁边的女人唱歌♥
Look his corrugator muscles are furrowed his lips are tight.
看 他的皱眉肌拱起了纹线 紧绷着嘴
Teeth clenched his mentalis is crinkled.
咬牙切齿的 神情很不自然
The corrugator muscles are
皱眉肌是
we know.
我们知道的
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know that.
我不知道那玩意儿
He appears to be very angry like "get out of my way" angry.
他看起来很生气 好像在说"给老子闪开"
He plays the guitar.
他弹吉他
Yeah.
是的
That's how tommy died.
Tommy是那样被杀的
The guitar string could definitely be the murder weapon.
吉他弦很可能就是凶器
Because it cut the cheese?
就因为它能切开奶酪?
Because the exemplar wound approximates the tool marks on the victim's c 5.
因为样品上的创伤和受害者 第五节椎骨上的刀伤差不多
Yeah he knew that he just wanted to say "cut the cheese."
是的 他知道的 他只是想说 "切开奶酪" (俚语: 放屁)
okay hodgins you are the guitar player; zack you are tommy.
Hodgins 你扮吉他手 Zack 你扮Tommy
Reenactment.
情景再现
Fascinating.
绝对好玩
Not for me.
我不觉得
I'm always the one that gets killed.
我每次都扮翘辫子的那个
Dude you're the singer.
兄弟 你是歌♥手
Singer was the vic here.
而我们的受害者正是歌♥手
Tommy was strangled from behind with a wire or guitar string.
Tommy被疑似吉他弦的金属丝从背后勒死
And the guitar string was pulled tight.
吉他弦被收紧
Slicing his throat and trachea.
割开了他的喉咙和气管
Of course.
那当然
As he lost consciousness he fell forward.
由于失去知觉 因此他昏倒在地
Fracturing his chin.
他的下巴被敲碎了
Wait a second. He was a big guy.
等一下 他可是大个子啊
According to your scenario he was passive.
根据你们的角色扮演 他太被动了
Nothing in the data suggests that he fought back.
没有数据表明他反抗过
Wait a second. Tommy was he was high.
等一下 Tommy当时很High
He was toasted.
他喝了很多酒
That could have dulled his reflexes.
因此反应变得迟钝
This also explains the shaving of the vertebra.
这也解释了颈椎骨上的刮痕
A guitar string would slice a wafer thin sliver of bone as tommy dropped to the ground.
当Tommy倒地时 吉他弦可以在骨头上 留下极薄的刮痕
Amazing.
真不可思议
Tommy sour was strangled dax possibly with a guitar string.
Tommy Sour是被勒死的 Dax 凶器可能就是吉他弦
Now I know that you didn't like him singing to your girl.
我知道你不喜欢他在你女人面前唱歌♥
What the hell you talking about?
你到底在说什么?
My girl's in texas.
我的妞在德克萨斯呢
Look at that.
看一下这个
That's helen.
这是Helen
We perform together.
我们一起演出
You know she's married right?
你知道 她嫁人了 对吧?
To someone else?
嫁作他人妇了
Well why do you look so angry?
那你为什么看上去气呼呼的?
'Cause tommy was a son of a bitch.
因为Tommy是个混♥蛋♥
Look I'm feeling a little paranoid in here like I'm being persecuted.
听着 我在这儿觉得很狂躁 像是要被你们迫♥害♥一样
Persecuted? Really?
迫♥害♥? 真的吗?
Maybe because you're feeling a little guilty?
也许是因为你感到愧疚了吧?
A couple of years ago I introduced tommy to my trainer jason.
几年前 我把Tommy介绍给我的教练Jason
Jason runs a wellness center.
Jason管理着一家健身中心
He needed personal trainers and tommy was a trainer.
他需要私人教练 Tommy正好是教练
Jason? As in jason bergman?
Jason? 你是说Jason Bergman?
Yeah that's right man. You know him?
没错 伙计 你认识他?
Yeah we've met.
是的 我们见过面
Tommy and jason wanted to open up a place together one they owned.
Tommy和Jason想一起开家 属于他们自己的健身中心
So they went out and they got a loan.
所以他们合伙单干 并贷了款
Tommy stole the money 50 grand man.
Tommy私吞了贷款 5万刀啊 老兄
Tommy used the money to produce his own cd.
Tommy用那笔钱录制自己的唱片
High end musicians arrangements publicity the works.
物尽奢侈地公开♥发♥表了他的作品
So that's why I'm harboring the negative vibes dude.
所以我才如此反感他啊 老兄
Yeah I can only imagine how jason feels.
是啊 我只能想象Jason是什么感受
So I contacted the bank.
因此我联♥系♥了银行
Dr. Jason's on the hook for the full amount of the loan.
Jason博士一人要还清所有贷款
Which we conveniently forgot when we spoke to him before.
当我们和他谈起这个时 他却很自然地给忘掉了
all right bones
好吧 Bones
if you're looking for dr. Jason he didn't come in today.
如果来找Jason博士的话 他今天不在
I've been calling him but his cell isn't on.
我一直在给他打电♥话♥ 但他没开手♥机♥
Is that unusual?
这很反常吗?
This place is his whole life.
这地方是他的整个生命
You could call him day or night he'd always answer.
你可以24小时都打给他 他不会不接的
Great thanks.
好的 谢谢
Yeah hi. It's agent booth.
嘿 你好 我是Booth探员
I need a bolo for a dr. Jason bergman wanted for first degree murder.
我要下令追捕Jason Bergman博士 通缉他一级谋杀
Oh dr. Hodgins.
哦 Hodgins博士
Dr. B what's up?
B博士 什么事?
Did you swab the c 5 vertebra for elemental trace?
你在第5节颈椎骨上 检测到痕量元素吗?
I swabbed the c 5 vertebra the hyoid and the temporal bone.
我检测了第5节颈椎骨 舌骨以及颞骨
Analyzing the particulates now.
现在正在做微粒分♥析♥
I'll need your results as soon as possible.
我需要你的报告 越快越好
Okay I'm on it.
好的 我尽快
Hey how'd it go with guitar guy?
嗨 吉他手那边的进展如何?
Booth doesn't think it's him; no motive.
Booth觉得不是他 因为没有杀人动机
But the wound.
但是伤口
It's definitely a wire or metal string of some kind but not from him.
绝对是由金属线或弦之类的所造成 可这些东西不属于他
Booth suspects the manager of the wellness center.
Booth怀疑是健身中心经理
So you're looking for some wire used in a gym or by a physical therapist.
所以你在找健身房♥里用的 或是身体治疗师用的金属线
Yes.
没错
Assuming that it was a crime of passion the killer would have used something handy.
假设那是冲动犯罪 罪犯会用手边的东西作案吧
brennan.
我是Brennan
Okay I'll meet you there.
好的 我到那儿见你
I need those results.
我需要那些检测报告
Right away.
马上就好
I quit my job decided to move out of town.
我辞了工 决定搬到城外
So what?
那又怎样?
Officer pulled you over on the interstate in ohio
警♥察♥在俄亥俄州际公路拦下你的车
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表