Meg worked herself to the bone for this boy.
Meg含辛茹苦地养育这孩子
We couldn't have one of our own so we were real happy to help Meg out.
我们自己不能要孩子 所以能帮Meg我们很开心
Meg would have to pry her away from him at the end of the day.
Meg得费大力气才能把她拖开
Where did she work?
她在哪工作?
Fallbrook Rubber. They recycle tires.
Fallbrook橡胶 把旧轮胎废物利用
They turn them into ground coverings you know for playgrounds and such.
做成铺地材料 比如塑胶跑道之类
It's one of the only places left around here to work.
那是这附近唯一还在运作的地方
And how about the two of you? You're both currently what unemployed?
你们俩呢? 现在都 失业?
No. I I work part time looking after some of the buildings they shut down.
不 我 兼♥职♥看管一些关闭的大楼
Jimmy used to teach high school and I did some project management
Jimmy以前在高中教书 我做过建筑的专案管理
mostly for construction but now we do what we can.
但现在我们只做些我们能做的
This town used to be something.
这地方以前很风光
We were on the scenic route.
就像风景名胜
You know people would come to visit.
人人都想来参观
It wasn't all coal.
不仅仅靠煤矿出名
What will happen to Andy? 'Cause we can watch him.
Andy怎么办? 我们可以照顾他
He's going to have to stay with us for now.
他目前还需在我们的监护下
Could you tell me where Meg lived?
能告诉我们Meg住哪么?
Looks like everything is closed down around here.
这里好像什么都关了
Yeah. Probably lost all its customers.
也许是顾客都走了吧
With no bridge the highway routes all the traffic away from the town.
没有高架 高速 这里就是与世隔绝
Brennan. Got the scoop on the poop.
Brennan 便便有发现哦
It was pharmaceutical dye used to color the phenobarbital that showed up in his tox screen.
毒理检测发现 他体内的安♥眠♥药♥ 被医药染剂染了色
Andy had phenobarbital in his system?
Andy体内有安♥眠♥药♥?
Oh his name's Andy? Adorable.
他叫Andy? 真可爱
I had a dog named Andy. That came out wrong.
我以前的狗也叫Andy 不对不对
Why does he have phenobarbital in his system?
他体内怎么会有安♥眠♥药♥?
It's often prescribed for seizures.
那个通常用来治癫痫
Perhaps the infant is epileptic.
也许小孩子有癫痫症
Don't say that. Andy's going to be just fine.
不许这么说 Andy会健健康康
Well he was still breast feeding so there's a slight chance he ingested the drug that way
他还在哺乳期 也许是这么到他体内的
but the depth of color makes it unlikely.
但看颜色的深度不像
We're on our way to check out his mother's home.
我们正在去他妈妈家的路上
I'll see if I can find the prescription bottle.
我看看能否找到药瓶
Ok No no no no no no no no.
好了 不不不不
What? No no no no. Look.
什么? 不不不不 看
Front door is open. You stay here. But
前门开着 你留在这 但
Bones there is a baby involved.
Bones 这关系到孩子
You hear gunfire anything like that drive away.
听到枪声 或者类似 立刻开走
I'm not leaving you Booth.
我不会扔下你的 Booth
Yes you will because this is about the baby not me.
你会的 这关系到孩子 不是我
Promise me.
答应我
I promise.
我答应
Easy. Both hands to the ceiling.
放松 双手举高
Nice and easy.
不错 放松
Easy! God!
放松! 天!
You know I asked you very nicely.
知道么 我刚才态度很不错了
We will find out what happened to your mother. I promise.
我们会查明你妈妈出了什么事 我保证
Booth is an excellent investigator and I don't like to boast
Booth是个很好的警探 我也不是想自吹
but I am the best in my field.
我在我的专业上 也是最好的
What do you want?
你想要什么?
How how about some visual and auditory stimulation?
来点视觉和听觉的刺♥激♥如何?
Okay. Let's see.
好吧 我们来瞧瞧
I told you I'm Meg's husband. I live here.
我说了 我是Meg是丈夫 我住在这
If you live here Lou then why did you break the front lock?
如果你住这 Lou 那为什么要撬门?
I didn't do it. Somebody else broke in.
不是我♥干♥的 是别人
When I saw it I thought I'd come in and check on Meg.
我看到了 所以想进来看看Meg
You live here or you came by to check on Meg? Which one is it?
你到底是住这 还是来探望Meg? 到底是什么?
All right man you got me all confused. Yeah. I bet.
行了 伙计 我都被你搞混了 是么
Look. Meg bails me out sometimes if she can.
Meg有时会保释我 如果可以的话
When I saw she wasn't here I just figured I'd you know help myself.
所以我看她不在 我就想 那就自便吧
You often do you steal from your wife?
你经常从自己老婆那偷东西?
It's not stealing. She likes to help me.
不是偷 她喜欢帮助我
Yeah. Meg's dead. She was killed.
是么 Meg死了 她被杀了
How?
怎么死的?
You seem shocked.
你很吃惊啊
Well of course I am!
我当然吃惊啦!
Where were you last night?
昨晚你在哪?
Last night?
昨晚?
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Phalanges!
手指动动!
Phalanges phalanges phalanges!
手指动动 手指动动!
Dancing phalanges! Dancing phalanges!
手指在跳舞! 手指在跳舞!
Yeah! Booth thinks that bones are dry and boring but
Booth老是认为Bones很无聊
Show me your phalanges!
你也跳一个!
Hey Bones? Her husband. Real genius.
嘿 Bones? 她丈夫 真是个天才
Doesn't even remember where he was last night.
居然不记得他昨晚在哪
We've got your son in here. His mother is dead and now you're the only one
我们把你儿子带来了 他妈妈死了 你就是唯一
Aw no. I never wanted that kid.
不 我根本不想要这孩子
She did it because she thought it would straighten me out
她生下来是认为这会让我走上正道
but I told her I couldn't handle a kid because I'm a free spirit.
但我告诉她 我根本照顾不了孩子 我是自♥由♥的灵魂
What you are is a drunk Lou.
你就是个酒鬼 Lou
Dispatch I need a forensics team
紧急 我需要一支小队和一辆车
and a car for a burglary suspect and a possible murderer.
抓到一个小偷 还是个杀人嫌犯
No. I didn't kill her.
不 我没杀她
Why would I?
凭什么呢?
Who else would feed me?
杀了谁养活我?
I determined an approximate size and shape for the key.
我大致判断了一下钥匙的大小和形状
Did you reference it against currently registered key patents?
你比较过现有注册的专利么?
Yeah. The closest match is an old design used for safe deposit boxes in banks.
恩 最接近的 是一种老式银行保管箱的样式
I'm looking into banks near Huntsville that still use them.
我查了Huntsville附近 还在使用这种钥匙的银行
Most safe deposit keys are numerically coded.
大部分保管箱钥匙都是编号♥的
Well we couldn't get a clear enough picture without exposing Andy to too much radiation.
想得到更清晰的图片 就得让Andy受到更多辐射
Okay.
好吧
How many exactly? Excuse me?
到底几个? 什么?
Kids. Because a million seems a little impractical.
孩子 "一百万个"有点不切实际
I don't know.
我不知道
I kind of have a thing for chaos.
我喜欢乱糟糟的
I guess I'll stop when the Feds need to airlift me in supplies.
我猜等要动用联邦空运补给了 我才会停下来
You don't by chance live in a shoe do you?
你没有住过"鞋盒"吧?
You don't want kids?
你不想要孩子?
Screaming crying vomit other bodily fluids
尖叫 哭闹 呕吐 一大堆乱七八糟的
Like a day around here.
就像在这儿
Not worth giving up this body for that.
再说放弃这身材也划不来
Let's see what you got there.
看看你找到什么
Hey Bones sweep's finished. It's all yours. Come on.
嘿 Bones 打扫好了 都归你了 来吧
The phenobarbital was prescribed to Andy in a clinic over 50 miles away.
这瓶Andy的安♥眠♥药♥是在 50英里外的一家诊所开的
That's probably the closest medical care they've got.
可能已经是离他们最近的医疗点了
An extremely harsh drug to give to a child.
这对婴儿来说是很重的药
It's quite sweet these pictures.
这些图画 真甜蜜
She really loved him.
她真的很爱他
Check this out. Somebody had a doctor's appointment in DC yesterday.
瞧这个 他们昨天去了华盛顿看医生
Maybe that's where they were headed.
也许他们就是朝那开呢
Okay we'll need this prescription and Andy's medical records.
好吧 我们得带上这药 还有Andy的医疗记录
Okay. I'll have them sent to the Jeffersonian 'cause that's what we do.
行 老规矩 我把它们送到Jeffersonian
I've made some discoveries regarding our victim.
我在死者身上发现一些东西
Is this a good time? No no no no no no.
现在说合适么? 不不不不
Okay.
好吧
Zack? Hello?
Zack? 喂?
Dr. Addy.
Addy博士
It's Dr. Brennan.
我是Brennan博士
Is this a better time? No no no.
现在合适了? 不不不
Then why did you call back?
那你打回来干嘛?
I'm wasn't speaking with you Zack.
我没在和你说话 Zack
I believe you are.
我想你是的
I was saying "no" to Andy.
我对Andy说不呢
He was grabbing my necklace. Here you go.
他在抓我的项链 给你
You were saying?
你继续?
Our victim had healed compression fractures in her L1 and L2 vertebrae.
死者在L1和L2椎骨上有已愈合的骨折
From a traumatic injury?
是外伤引起的么?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表