Gotta find my corner
Gotta find my corner
of the sky!
of the sky!
Thanks kevin another great performance.
谢谢 Kevin 又是一个精彩的表演
But open mike night is just beginning.
但"麦克归你"之夜才刚刚拉开序幕
So let's hear it for the beautiful
让我们来聆听美丽
and persistent emma von helberg!
而又坚持不懈的 Emma Von Helberg的歌♥声
I'm a slave for you
I'm a slave for you
If we could talk to the animals kooky
If we could talk to the animals kooky
mistakes too long too late
mistakes too long too late
Just one chance just one breath
Just one chance just one breath
just in case there's just one left
just in case there's just one left
'cause you know you know you know
'cause you know you know you know
that I love you
that I love you
I've loved you all along
I've loved you all along
and I miss you
and I miss you
been far away for far too long
been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and never go stop breathing
and never go stop breathing
if I don't see you anymore
if I don't see you anymore
All right up next another checker box regular.
下一位 又是一张老面孔
The smooth and smoky voice of chris calabasa.
Chris Calabasa带来他醇厚而又沧桑的歌♥声
should've left that song in the shower.
那首歌♥还是留在浴室里唱吧
Couldn't listen to you butcher it again.
可受不了听你再谋杀这歌♥了
Woman: All right chris.
来吧 Chris
Bastard took my tune.
这混♥蛋♥偷了我的歌♥
Chris: Play "piano man."
请弹 "钢琴手" (Billy Joel名曲)
That's original.
那就随我发挥了
the regular crowd shuffles in
the regular crowd shuffles in
there's an old man sitting next to me
there's an old man sitting next to me
making love to his tonic and gin
making love to his tonic and gin
sing us a song tonight
sing us a song tonight
Well we're all in the mood for a melody
Well we're all in the mood for a melody
Every bone appears to be broken.
每根骨头都断了
bless you.
神保佑你
Thank you.
谢谢
Pelvic fragments suggest it's a male.
从骨盆的碎片看受害者是男性
are you okay?
你还好吧?
Thank you fine. Just
谢谢 我没事 只不过
particles from the cut grass are causing his mast cells to release inflammatory mediators.
草屑微粒使他的 嗜碱性细胞释放出炎症介质
It's jusx7fx7fallergies bones.
不就是过敏嘛 Bones
Yeah that's what I said.
对啊 就跟我说的一样
Given the degree of decomp he's been dead a couple of weeks.
从腐烂程度看 他死了有几星期了
Body dump?
被弃尸了?
Lividity's indeterminate.
尸斑模糊不清
How does a former sniper have a grass allergy?
狙击手还会对草过敏?
I mean wouldn't a sneeze give away your position?
打喷嚏难道不会暴露你的位置吗?
Bones okay I worked in the desert it was sand no grass.
Bones 好了 我那时候在沙漠 那里都是沙子 没有草
It's the crunching that got my attention.
感觉压过了什么东西 我才发现了这个
Well did you see the body before it crunched?
在你碾过尸体之前 你没有看到它?
It's not my fault.
这不是我的错
You know johnson grass is eight feet high and dense.
你要知道 约翰逊草有8尺高 长得又密
It's like driving in the dark.
就好像在黑暗里开车一样
Wow you must've been driving fast.
那你一定开快车了
I had an internet date.
我还约了网友见面
I wanted to get home to shower.
我想先回家冲个澡
She's probably still waiting for me at the falafel place.
她可能还在三明治店等我呢
you know johnson grass lets off a ton of pollen man.
约翰逊草会释放出大量花粉 老兄
Your eyes could swell up. If your throat closes
你眼睛会肿 要是你喉咙
allergies okay? I'm fine.
我过敏 好吗? 我很好
You didn't by any chance see a head did you?
你没有看到一个脑袋吧?
The head's missing?
头不见了吗?
I don't see it or any skull fragments.
我没看见 也没有头骨的碎片
x7fSorry.
抱歉
Well I've got some brain matter here so he had to have a head at some point.
我发现了大脑的残留物质 附近肯定有颗头
Found it.
找到了
Oh my date's not gonna believe this.
天 我约会对象绝对不会相信
The blade must've severed just below the c 5 vertebra
刀锋一定是从第五节椎骨切入 把头跟身体分开
and the force of the impact propelled the head into the grille.
作用力使得头卷入了笼子里
So presumably he was killed decapitated and mulched.
总之 可以推断出 他先被杀了 然后斩首 最后埋在草里?
Wow could it get any worse for this guy?
哇 还有更惨的吗?!
the bones are dense with a high degree of robusticity.
骨骼密度极高 且呈现出高度粗壮性
Well that's consistent with his musculature. The guy was built.
肌肉组织也是一样 这家伙好体格啊
He was probably an athlete. I bet he was hot.
很可能是个运动员 我猜他挺性感的
Yeah well now he's really not.
现在肯定不是
I think he had a cold.
我认为他得了感冒
Looks like it was a pretty bad one.
看上去还相当严重
No I found traces of tea and honey in his stomach and the remains of a throat lozenge.
不 我在他胃里发现茶和蜂蜜的痕迹 还有润喉片的残留物
Victim watch. It's totally cool.
死者的手表 相当的酷啊
Measures heart rate calories burned speed distance.
可以记录运动时的心跳 消耗的热量 速度和距离
Jock I rest my case.
玩体育的 我刚说过的
It's bad enough going to the gym without getting yelled at by a watch.
去健身房♥没有手表在边上吼你 就够糟的了
My rimen is easily completed in my apartment treadmill for 30 minutes
我平时的运动都是在家简单完成的 骑30分钟的单车
a hundred sit ups push ups and leg lifts and 20 minutes of free weights.
仰卧起坐 俯卧撑 举腿各100次 还有20分钟的举杠铃
I'm deceptively strong.
我其实很壮的 你们看不出吧
I'm deceived.
不说还真看不出
Montenegro: Hey odontology got a match. Tommy sour.
牙科记录找到匹配了 Tommy Sour
He was reported missing two weeks ago.
他2周前就失踪了
I hear someone in there.
我听到里面有人
Hey break down the door.
嘿 破门而入吧
It hurts my shoulder when I break down the door.
撞门的话我肩膀会疼的
what is that annoying noise?
那吵人的声音是什么?
You don't just walk in
你不能就这么走进去
I'm sorry I had my earplugs in.
抱歉 我刚带着耳塞
Can I help you with something?
我有什么可以效劳的?
Fbi. Special agent booth.
FBI 特别探员Booth
This here is dr. Temperance brennan from the jeffersonian.
这位是Jeffersonian研究院的 Temperance Brennan博士
You reported tommy sour missing?
是你报告Tommy Sour失踪的?
Yeah. A couple weeks ago. He lives in the unit next door.
对 2星期前 他就住在隔壁的单间里
Can we come in?
我们可以进去吗?
Excuse the mess. I have a show in a month.
抱歉里面很乱 我这个月里要办个画展
You're influenced by the neo expressionists.
你的画风 深受新表现主义的影响
No don't even look at that. That is crap.
别看那幅画 简直是张垃圾
there it goes again. I can't focus.
又来了 我根本集中不了
That alarm has been beeping every two minutes ever since tommy went missing.
Tommy失踪后 那闹钟 每两分钟就叫一次
Yeah you know what? That is annoying.
是啊 真的挺惹人烦的
Yes. It's why I've got the earplugs.
对 所以我戴耳塞
The cops first showed up I asked them to unplug it.
第一次警♥察♥来的时候 我就请他们拆了它
They didn'T. Maybe you guys could.
他们没拆 或许你们可以
Mr. Matthews tommy sour is dead.
Matthews先生 Tommy Sour死了
Oh god.
哦 天哪
Before he went missing was there anything unusual about his behavior?
在他失踪之前 他有什么不寻常的举动吗?
Well I didn't know him all that well.
我跟他没有熟到那种程度
You reported him missingx7fx7f
但你报告了他失踪
yeah well his mail started piling up on his front door
那是因为他的邮件都堆到门口了
and then that damn alarm clock
然后那该死的闹钟
it's driving me crazy.
快把我逼疯了
this sculpture is very impressive.
这件雕刻让人印象深刻
Yeah it's from my pre alarm clock period.
那是我在遭受闹钟骚扰之前的作品
What about strangers?
有什么陌生人吗?
Any new faces around here?
有新面孔出现吗?
Oh wait yeah. Fat pam.
等等 有啊 大胖子Pam
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Fat pam. She was one of tommy's clients.
大胖子Pam Tommy的一个客户
I thought you didn't know him that well?
我以为你跟他不熟
Well he was my neighbor.
他好歹是我邻居
If we took the garbage out we saw each other we'd talk a little bit.
倒垃圾的时候 碰到总会聊上两句
You know what it's like.
你们知道的
Anyway tommy was fat pam's trainer at um valera wellness.
总之 Tommy是大胖子Pam的教练 在 Valera健身中心
Must you call her "fat" pam?
你们就一定要用"胖"来形容那个Pam吗?
That's what he called her.
他就是这么叫的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表