Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I owe you.
我欠你个人情
No you don't.
没有啦
I do.
真的
It took the pressure off.
现在我轻松多了
I even reconnected with Felicia.
我居然和Felicia和好了
She kissed me. What?
她吻我了 什么?
I swear I didn't see it coming.
我发誓 我没有预料到
She just planted it on me.
她主动吻我的
Like a peck on the cheek or the full meal?
亲脸还是啃嘴?
Why does that even matter?
那有关系吗?
Full meal.
啃嘴了
I don't believe it.
我不相信
What's the big deal? I mean you and I aren't actually you know going out.
没什么大不了的 你和我又不约会了
She thought she stole you away from me that's why she was so nice.
她以为 她可以把你从我身边勾走 难怪她那么友好啊
You.
你
What?
怎么啦?
You kissed back.
你回吻了
No no no there was no "kiss back."
没有 没有回吻
You know my lips they may have parted for a second
我的嘴唇 是张开了一小会儿
Hi ready for lunch? Hi.
可以去吃饭了没? 嘿
Don't say hello to her.
不要和她打招呼
How could you make a move on my boyfriend?
你怎么可以打我男朋友主意
He said things weren't so great between you guys.
他说你们俩不是很好
You didn't think you should ask me first?
你不觉得要先问下我吗?
Sorry didn't seem he was all that into you.
抱歉 没见得他很喜欢你
Time out. Let's get real here okay?
打住 实话实说吧 好不?
You are actually fighting over something that does not even exist.
你们在为一些根本不存在的东西争执
What?
什么?
We don't go out anymore. We broke up a long time ago.
我们不再约会了 很久前就分了
And you brought him for Dad so he'd still think
你带他去见爸爸 好让他觉得
You know how Dad is I'd never hear the end of it.
你知道爸爸 我都受够了
You saw how he lit up when he got that remote.
你也看到 他拿到遥控器 有多高兴
It can handle up to eight different devices We know Booth.
可以操控8种不同设备噢 知道 Booth
Why didn't you tell me you guys split up?
为什么不告诉我 你们分手了?
You want him take him. I don't care.
你想要他 拿去吧 我不在乎
I don't want him.
我不要他
You don't?
你不想要?
No I was just trying to get back at you for being so perfect all the time.
我只是想报复你一下 你一直那么完美
So you admit it.
那你承认了
Like you're a saint.
好像你是个圣人
She used to go into my closet with all my dolls
从前 她就翻我柜子 拿我娃娃
and say that they were having a party but I wasn't invited.
说要举♥行♥个派对 但从没邀请我
You were five and they did not like you.
你才五岁 她们也不喜欢你
Typical. Start a fight so we miss lunch.
太典型了 又开始吵 午饭也崩吃了
Oh you made reservations? I'm surprised.
你们订好位子了?我好惊讶
I thought we'd have to eat from a cart on the street.
还以为我们要吃路边摊呢
Wow you two can have lunch after all this?
都这样了 还能一起吃午饭?
Please. Like you can ruin a meal?
拜托 你还有能耐毁掉我们的午餐?
Okay that's it. I don't know who you think
好的 够了 我觉得
Don't raise your voice to her Seeley.
不要对她嚷嚷 Seeley
What?
什么?
Let's go. Let him calm down.
我们走 让他冷静一下
Why did you guys break up? What did he do?
你们为什么分手?他干了什么?
It wasn't me. I
不是我 我
This is the most likely murder weapon.
这可能就是凶器了
It's an antelope.
这是个羚羊
Actually it's a oryx.
实际上是非洲大羚羊
That's a type of antelope.
羚羊的一种
I was being precise.
我想精确点
You used to appreciate that.
你以前很欣赏这点的
67 degrees. Exactly.
67度 完全吻合
Oryx on table struggle Kristen Reardon is impaled on the oryx.
Kristen Reardon在与凶手搏斗时 被桌子上的羚羊角刺死
Good work Zack.
干得不错 Zack
Let's swab the sculpture see if there's any DNA evidence.
清洗一下那羚羊 看有没有遗留DNA证据
It's not here.
它不在这儿
What do you mean it's not here anymore?
不在这儿 是什么意思?
According to Jeffersonian records the oryx was mailed to Box 99
根据Jeffersonian的记录 这羚羊被寄到了
Poplar Street Post Office in Arlington.
阿灵顿Poplar街邮局 99信箱 (德克萨斯州)
The Jeffersonian is being used to smuggle Iraqi artifacts?
Jeffersonian被用来偷运伊♥拉♥克♥文物?
Has the FBI been informed about this?
通知FBI了没?
Yes Dr.Bancroft.
是的 Bancroft博士
Agent Booth and Dr.Brennan are trying to arrange to have the post office staked out by tomorrow.
探员Booth和Brennan博士明天 就去监视邮局
Good. Good That's good.
好的 很好
It's Cam. I told him.
是Cam 我和他说了
You were right. He wasn't happy when I said the FBI already knew.
你说对的 我和他说FBI已经知道 他不高兴
Thanks Cam. Now let's see if he's a part of it
谢了Cam 现在就等着看 他到底是参与了
or just another ass covering bureaucrat.
还只是另一个包庇犯罪的官僚
Good hunting.
好运
Little game there Bones who shows up for the Iraqi Bambi?
赌一把 Bones 谁会来拿那个伊♥拉♥克♥小羚羊
There are a number of possible candidates.
有很多可能
Come on I mean it's a stakeout.
猜猜嘛 咱们在监视呢
Play with me. Speculate.
和我玩玩 推测一下
My money's on Bancroft.
我打赌是Bancroft
The head of the Jeffersonian? Why?
Jeffersonian的头头?为什么?
He's a dill weed.
他是个蠢货
You think he's a murderer just because you don't like him?
你认为他是凶手 仅仅因为你不喜欢他?
Bones it's a game.
Bones 只是个游戏
Well there's no way it's Bancroft. He has a doctorate.
不可能是Bancroft 他可是博士
Dr.Kevorkian has a doctorate.
Kevorkian也是博士
So does that guy.
还有那家伙
Dr.Klimkew.
Klimkew博士
During a murder investigation you uncovered my smuggling operation?
在谋杀调查中 你们发现了我的走私行为?
Yep.
是的
Man that is bad bad luck.
真倒霉
What about the murders Evan?
那谋杀是什么回事 Evan?
Kristen Reardon and Kyle Aldridge?
Kristen Reardon和Kyle Aldridge?
No I'm afraid that their deaths are on your hands.
不 他们 恐怕得留给你们解决了
How do you figure?
你怎么看?
This silver skeleton Gormogon serial killer is obviously involved.
很明显 和那个银骨架Gormogon连环杀手有关
You brought him into our house.
是你们 把他带进我们的地盘
No I can only take responsibility for smuggling this oryx into the country.
我只承担走私羚羊入境的责任
Get your hands off the murder weapon.
不要碰凶器
We know what happened.
你知道什么回事
I was there.
我在那
But it wasn't me who pushed Kristen onto that table.
但不是我推她到那桌子的
It was Aldridge.
是Aldridge
Now why would he do that?
他为什么那样做呢?
Uh love gone wrong I don't know but Aldridge said that
感情问题 我不清楚 但Aldridge说
if I didn't help him dispose of the body
如果我不帮他处理尸体
he'd expose my smuggling deal and I would go to prison.
他就举报我偷走私 那样我就要蹲大牢了
Well that's it then huh Bones? Case closed.
原来这样 Bones 结案了
Wait. Well except
等等 除非
somebody killed Kyle Aldridge.
有人杀了Kyle Aldridge
Oh he hanged himself.
他自杀的
Rope burns. Look at that.
绳子弄的伤痕 看看
Well we think you killed Kristen Reardon
我们认为你杀了Kristen Reardon
probably by accident.
可能是意外
We know you killed Kyle Aldridge. Premeditated.
我们知道你杀了Kyle Aldridge 这是预谋的
And I'm confident we can prove it beyond reasonable doubt to a jury.
我们有信心说服陪审团 排除合理怀疑
It's over Evan.
都结束了 Evan
Do either of you know a good lawyer?
你们有谁认识好律师吗?
Okay don't take it so hard.
好啦 不要太在意
I'm not taking anything hard.
我在意什么了啊
What are we Russian?
我们是什么 俄♥罗♥斯♥人?
Nostrovia. Yeah.
Nostrovia 是的
I'll tell you what else I know.
告诉你我还知道什么
What you're taking hard is the fact that it happened in your house.
你在意 是因为这发生在你地盘里
It's not my house.
不是在我的房♥子
Not where you sleep okay?
不是睡觉的那个房♥子 明白?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表