The GPS says it's right up here.
GPS显示就是这儿了
You don't even know how to use that thing.
你压根不知道那玩意儿怎么用
The hell I don'T.
鬼才不知道呢
We're here.
我们到了
we just drove an hour through the woods to find more woods
我们在林子里开了一个钟头 眼前还是一片林子
that look just like the woods we drove through.
哪儿的林子都差不多
Eureka.
就是这个!
That's mud.
这可是泥浆
No this is like um
不 这是
yeah it's pretty much mud.
是蛮像泥浆的
And it smells like rotten eggs.
闻起来像臭鸡蛋
Mmm sulfur.
嗯 是硫磺
Very therapeutic.
疗效很好
And you expect me to believe you've never been here before?
你还指望我相信 你从没来过这儿?
A friend of mine told me about this place and swore me to secrecy
这地方是一个朋友告诉我的 他还要我保密呢
but this is my first time.
但这是我第一次
In mud.
在泥浆里
come on in.
快来
It's nice.
太美妙了
All right.
好吧
Something's poking me.
有东西戳到我了
This mud is reputed to have amazing romantic properties.
这个泥浆浴 传言有很浪漫的东西
I think I got it.
我想我找到了
No I think I'd notice if you got it.
不可能 这我一定知道的
whoa geez.
哇 老天
This hot spring averages a temperature of 105 degrees
这个温泉平均温度40.5摄氏度
but it can spike to near boiling
但有时候温度能接近沸腾
which is why we discourage bathers.
所以我们通常劝阻人们来这里泡澡
Especially those who illegally drive 4x4 vehicles into a national park.
尤其是那些 开车非法闯入国家公园的
So someone was boiled to death?
有人被烫死过?
Or had a heart attack or passed out etcetera etcetera.
有的突发心脏病 有的晕过去了 诸如此类
The remaining flesh will have to be macerated.
余下的肉组织 要软化分离
What's that?
什么?
Uh don't ask.
别问比较好
The flesh either has to be boiled off or eaten by dermestid beetles.
尸身要么被煮化了 要么就被肉食虫吃了
Bones why can't you just say "cleaned"?
Bones 你就不能说"被清理"了?
The sulfur encrusted the bone.
硫磺在骨头上结成了硬壳
You see the staining?
看到那些斑点吗?
So it's been there a long time?
就是说泡了很久吗?
Not necessarily.
不一定
So why do you even have to bring it up then?
那你提它干吗?
Signs of blunt force trauma.
钝器击打的痕迹
What's that mean?
那说明什么?
That means he didn't pass out and boil to death on his own.
他不是昏过去的 也不是被烫死的
I'm going to need all of the mud.
我要那所有的泥浆
Excuse me?
什么?
Get a tanker truck out here and suck it up
找辆油车把泥浆都抽进去
so we can filter it back at the jeffersonian.
这样我们就能在Jeffersonian进行过滤
Humerus is 36.5 centimeters.
肱骨长36.5厘米
Medium build.
中等身材
Late 20s early 30s.
25到35岁
He's broken this bone before.
这里曾经骨折过
Is she serious about the mud?
她真的要把泥浆都运走?
Serious as a gas attack.
跟毒气战一样真
Heart attack bones.
是心脏病 Bones
Serious as a heart attack.
是跟心脏病一样真
The description's too general to get anything from a missing person's report.
描述太普遍了 失踪人口档案里没找到匹配的
Triangular depression in the calvarium.
头骨上有三角形的凹陷
Anterior longitudinal one fracture.
正面也有轻微的裂痕
Grazed cortical bone in c1.
C1节骨表面有擦伤
There's a patterned impression in the bone.
骨头上留有某种特定的痕迹
How many times was he hit and by what?
他被打了几次?凶器是什么?
More than once by A square pipe?
不止一次 可能是方形管吧?
Does that exist?
有这种东西吗?
In my experience people hit people with anything they can pick up and swing.
以我的经验 打人的时候是抓起什么就打的
He was attacked from behind?
是从背后攻击的吗?
What?
怎么?
There's a vertical impaction fracture to his glabella and frontonasal suture.
从眉骨到鼻腔有一条垂直的裂痕
Same weapon?
同一件凶器吗?
It doesn't appear so.
看来不是
I've seen this before.
这种情况我见过
Really? Great. Where?
真的?太好了 什么地方?
From sharpened stone weapons in "neandertall" skeletons.
穴居人遗迹里锋利的石头武器
I'm thinking not so relevant in this case.
跟着案子没什么关系吧
The blow to the front of the head would cause a severe laceration.
正面击打头部 会造成很大的伤口
There were no bloodstains around the mud bath.
泥浆池周围没有任何血迹
Indicating the body was dumped there postmortem.
说明 尸体是死后被弃在那里
Zack regarding the neanderthals
Zack刚说到那个"穴居银"
"neandertalls."
是"穴居人"
What was the context of those killings?
那些杀戮是怎么情形?
Accepted scenarios indicate a single individual attacked by two or more assailants.
公认的说法是 一个人被两个或以上的人攻击
Then we're looking for two or more murderers.
那我们要找的 就是两个或更多的凶手
We're not sure about time of death yet.
我们还不确定死亡时间
It was definitely a murder.
肯定是凶杀案
Definitely. Probably by two assailants.
很肯定 极有可能是两个凶手所为
What a shock for that couple huh?
那小两口都吓死了
I mean they slide naked into the hot mud bath
他们一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的泡泥浆浴
and a skeleton hand pokes her in the you know
一只枯手戳到她那里
anus. Bones!
肛♥门♥ Bones!
What? It's a clinical term for that part of the body booth.
干嘛?那可是临床医学术语 Booth
Dr. Brennan?
Brennan博士?
Agent booth?
Booth探员?
Would it be fair to say that you use work to avoid confronting personal issues?
你们俩借由工作来逃避个人问题 没错吧?
Oh why? Because I don't want to talk about you know the anus.
为什么?就因为我不想讨论 那个 肛♥门♥
You really like that word don't you?
你就这么喜欢这个词啊?
Do you two ever discuss anything that's not attached to work?
你们两个谈过工作以外的事吗?
Well it's better than talking about you know
总比聊那个啥要好
the anus?
肛♥门♥?
What is it with you two?
你们俩到底怎么了?
Well sweets could be right.
小甜甜说的也可能是对的
I mean we talk a lot about work.
我们也聊很多工作的事
I talk about my kid.
我谈过我儿子
Because he was almost kidnapped during a case.
因为他在一个案子里差点被绑♥架♥
Uh my father we talk about him.
对了 我父亲 我们聊过他
Because agent booth arrested him for murder.
因为Booth探员以谋杀罪逮捕了他
Okay what are you trying to get at here?
你到底要说什么?
Your inability to share your personal lives.
你们俩在个人生活上沟通不善
I I thought that was obvious.
在我看来很明显
Okay that was snotty.
这太无礼了
I don't respond well to snotty.
我对无礼的人 态度可不好
After a case sometimes
结案之后 有时候
we have a drink or coffee.
我们会去喝一杯 咖啡啊
Booth has pie. I don't like pie.
Booth会叫派 可是我不喜欢
You you really should just give it a chance.
你真的应该尝尝看
I find it too sweet.
我觉得太甜了
Okay there!
找到了!
We talked about pie.
我们聊过派
Nothing to do with work.
跟工作一点关系也没有
It is better when we discuss murder.
还是说案子的感觉好
I'd like to see you guys in a social situation.
下次咱还是改在公共环境里见吧
A situation where work is a taboo subject.
一个工作不会涉及的环境
What are you going to send us to a restaurant and watch through a one way mirror?
你要我们去饭店 通过单边玻璃来观察我们?
I'm still not having pie.
我还是不点派
No an evening out with my girlfriend and me.
不 哪天晚上 跟我和我女朋友一起出去吧
they need someone to buy them beer.
他们需要人帮他们买♥♥酒
You want us to go on a double date?
你要我们参加四人约会?
Listen why don't you just go on the internet like all the rest of the kids?
你干嘛不学其他小孩一样上上网?
Okay if it goes well I'll withdraw my concern.
到时候要是顺利 我也不用担心什么了
I'll release you back into your environment.
我会放你们回属于你们的环境
What are we brook trout?
你把我们当什么了?鳟鱼?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表