You have your shiny machines I have my gut.
你有你那些闪光的仪器 我有我的直觉
Is it always like this when you two are together?
你们俩在一起时 一直都是这样吗?
Yes. No.
是的 不是
It's kind of hot.
有点意思
What the hell is he doing?
他到底在干吗?
It's a Vedic chant.
是一种吠陀的圣歌♥
All right Noel Let's go on your feet.
好了 Noel 我们走吧 起来
A bass player taught it to me.
这是一个贝斯手教我的
I'm trying to calm myself man.
我在努力让自己平静下来
Emma's dead and I'm innocent.
Emma死了 而我是无辜的
How many times do I have to tell you that?
要说多少遍你才相信?
All right you know Noel
好了 Noel
Just want to ask you some more questions that's all.
只是想问你一些问题
Who are the chicks?
这些小妞是谁?
Hey be respectful be a gentleman. Let's go up up up
嘿 放尊重点 要绅士 我们走 起来 起来
Come on. There you go.
来吧 坐这里
That's it okay.
就这样 好了
This here is Dr.Brennan.
这位是Brennan博士
Angela Montenegro she's an artist.
Angela Montenegro 她是个画家
Cool. Yeah groovy.
真酷 很棒吧
Did you see a truck Parked outside Emma's apartment building last Wednesday?
上周三 你有没有看到一辆卡车 停在Emma公♥寓♥楼的外面?
How would I know?
我怎么知道?
I mean it's not like I kept a log Of everyone going in and out of the building.
我又没有把进出那个楼 的每个人都记录下来
Listen Noel you're the primary suspect in Emma's murder.
听着 Noel 你是杀害Emma的第一疑犯
So if you do not cooperate You're looking at 20 solid years Keeping tabs on your cell mate.
如果你不合作点 接下来20年 就等着密切监视监狱室友吧
All right fine.
好吧 我说
I remember a truck
我记得有辆卡车
It had a cool logo from some organic composting place.
车身上有很酷的标志 是从某个有机堆肥厂来的
We need to know who was driving the truck
我们要知道是谁开的那辆卡车
And if he went in to Emma's building.
他是否进入了Emma的那栋楼
What you think I have bionic vision or something?
你认为我有透视眼还是别的什么?
No but you got binoculars They're in every starter stalker kit
但是你有双筒望远镜 跟踪监视的 人手一个嘛
So give Angela something to draw.
描述一下 让Angela画下来
I like artists.
我喜欢画家
I'll crush you like a bug dude.
我会把你像虫子一样压死 老兄
Describe the guy.
描述一下
Uh he's a young dude maybe 26
他是个年轻男人 大概26岁
About my height average Kind of buff
个头中等 跟我差不多 挺壮的
Caucasian Uh brown hair He was wearing sunglasses.
白种人 褐色头发 他带着太阳眼镜
Kind of looked like they were made out of wood or something.
看上去像是木头做的
Far out huh?
老过时了 对吧?
Wood.
木头
Hey do you guys have medical marijuana in DC?
你们有医用大♥麻♥吗?
Because I get anxiety attacks.
我现在瘾犯了
Give Angela something to draw.
说点什么让Angela能画的
He had a uh Square jaw um straight nose Cute ears.
他的下巴很方 鼻子很直 小耳朵
Charlie Rogan got 'em from Frank Curtis.
Charlie Rogan从Frank Curtis那里 要的这幅眼镜
Y? What's going on?
怎么了?有什么问题?
Why did Frank give Charlie a pair of sunglasses?
为什么Frank要给Charlie 这样一副太阳眼镜?
No real reason
没什么特别原因
Frank wore 'em one day to pick up compost Charlie admired 'em
有次Frank带着这副眼镜过来 Charlie很喜欢
So Frank gave 'em to him. He was like that.
然后Frank就送给他了 他一直这样
Can you think Of any reason why Charlie would want Frank dead?
你觉得Charlie有什么理由 希望Frank死吗?
Of course not he's a good kid; he loved Frank.
当然没有了 他是个好孩子 他爱Frank
This is the murder weapon.
这就是凶器
There you go. Bag it.
找到了 装起来
It seems like Charlie and Frank had A thing for the same girl.
看起来Charlie和Frank 因为一个女孩发生了点矛盾
Charlie gets jealous He gets into a fight with the girl
Charlie嫉妒了 他和那个女孩打了一架
Kills her and then he goes after Frank's story.
杀了她 然后杀了Frank
As old as time my compost friend.
很掉牙的故事了 朋友
Need something Gavin?
有事吗 Gavin?
Yeah. Charles Rogan you're under arrest
Charles Rogan 你涉嫌谋杀Frank Curtis
For the murder of Frank Curtis and Emma Billings.
和Emma Billings 现在你被捕了
Oh God no.
噢 天哪 我没有
Th This isn't what you think!
不是你说的那样!
Gavin I didn't
Gavin 我没有
I swear I didn't Don't.
我发誓我没有 别
Don't say a word Charlie.
别说话 Charlie
Gavin
Gavin
Cam we've got the murder weapon used on Frank Curtis
Cam 我们找到了杀死Frank Curtis的凶器
Plus evidence linking Charlie to the scene of Emma's murder.
有证据表明Charlie在 Emma被杀现场出现过
Yeah well I hate to throw ants in your picnic
我真不想破坏你的行动
But I recovered DNA from beneath Emma's fingernails
但是我恢复了Emma指甲里的DNA
Charlie Rogan didn't attack Emma Billings.
Charlie Rogan没有杀Emma Billings
Her assailant was female.
杀她的是个女性
What is it?
什么事?
Charlie didn't kill Emma. What?
Charlie没有杀Emma 什么?
He was there. But there's more.
他在谋杀现场 还有别的发现
I noticed some odd similarities
我注意到有某种奇怪的相似处
So I compared Emma's own DNA to that of her attacker.
所以我对比了Emma和凶手的DNA
There was a 25% commonality.
有25%的公共部分
Half sisters.
同父异母的姐妹
It was Cat Curtis she killed Emma.
是Kat Curtis 她杀了Emma
My father promised he'd stop fooling around.
我父亲保证过不会在鬼混了
My mother was so humiliated.
我妈妈已经很丢脸了
So you went to Emma.
所以你去找Emma
I had the key.
我有钥匙
I was waiting for her.
我去那里等她
I scared her I guess.
我想我把她吓坏了
And you fought.
你们打起来了
She fell.
她摔倒了
I never meant to hurt her.
我没想要杀害她
I just I wanted my dad to end things.
我只是想让我父亲结束这种事情
It just looked like she bumped her head.
她好像只是撞到了头
But she was dead.
但是她死了
Cat called.
Kat打电♥话♥给我
We were still friends.
我们还是朋友
I knew she'd never hurt anyone.
我知道她从不会伤害任何人
It was an accident.
这只是个意外
So you told Cat You'd get rid of Emma's body
所以你告诉Kat你来处理Emma的尸体
While her and her mother went out of town.
等她和她母亲离开镇子以后
But you leave your sunglasses.
但是你留下了你的太阳眼镜
It's not like I'd done this before.
以前从来没做过这种事
And Frank sees them the next time he goes to visit Emma.
Frank后来去看望Emma时 看到了太阳眼镜
He came at me man one night at work.
那天晚上我在工作 他来找我
Frank went nuts.
Frank太疯了
Wanted to know why I was at his place Where Emma was.
他想知道为什么我会在那里出现 还有Emma在哪里
He had a pitchfork.
你手里拿着一把干草叉
I was turning the compost when he was yelling at me.
他对我大声嚷嚷 我正在翻肥料堆
He knew what would happen to you and Kat if you found out.
如果他发现了你和Kat的事情 你知道后果会是什么
He came at me.
他向我走过来
I didn't even know I'd done it.
我都感觉不是我做的
It was like someone else jabbed him with it.
就像是别人拿干草叉在刺伤他
But the body Charlie why'd you move Frank's body?
但是 Charlie 为什么你要转移Frank的尸体?
For my mom for the insurance.
为了我妈妈 为了保险金
Of course no payout without a body.
是啊 没有尸体就不会赔保险
So I tossed him where we knew he'd be found.
我把他的尸体丢在会被发现的地方
Dad left everything to nonprofits.
爸爸留下的产业都是不盈利的
That insurance money was all my mom would have.
那个保险金是我妈妈唯一能拿到的
You did it for your mother?
你为你妈妈做的这些事?
I never meant for any of this to happen.
我从没想过会发生这些
I never meant to hurt anyone I just
我从来没想过去伤害谁 我只是
I wanted my mom to be happy.
我希望我妈妈能开心
Kat
Kat
Your father wasn't having an affair with Emma.
你父亲和Emma之间没有奸♥情♥
He'd had a relationship with her mother A long time ago.
他和她母亲曾经相爱 那是很久前了
Emma Billings was his daughter.
Emma Billings是他的女儿
She was your half sister.
她是你同父异母的姐妹
What?
什么?
Oh my God.
天哪
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表