No. Malnourishment.
不 是营养不良
She also has some minor deformities including a slight bowing of the legs
她还有些轻微畸形 包括有点罗圈腿
and bony outgrowths at a number of muscle attachments.
在肌肉附着处还有骨刺增生
Do you know if Cam found any painkillers in Andy's tox screen?
Cam有否在Andy体内检测到止痛剂?
No. Just the phenobarbital.
没有 只有安♥眠♥药♥
First a key. Now jewelry. What's next?
先是把钥匙 再是项链 接着呢?
You going to let him play with a bowling ball?
你要他吞下保龄球才甘心?
I'm watching him.
我看着他呢
Meg had a number of bone conditions that would have caused chronic pain
Meg的骨骼状况会引起慢性疼痛
but she wasn't taking any pain medication.
但她没有服用止痛药
Here. Probably because she didn't want it affecting her
给 也许她不想影响到她
you know her supply.
你懂的 她的供给
You mean her breast milk. You know you can say the word "breast " Booth.
你是说她的乳汁 你会说"乳"这个字 Booth
Yeah I know Bones.
对 我知道 Bones
Well didn't Rebecca breast feed Parker? You know
难道Rebecca没给Parker喂母乳么? 你知道
I am not discussing that with you.
我不想和你讨论那个
Would "teat" make you feel more comfortable?
说"奶头" 会让你舒服么?
I'm not talking teats with you.
我没和你说奶头
But Enough!
为嘛 够了!
So our victim wasn't taking any painkillers.
这么说 死者没服任何止痛药
No but her occupational markers in her lateral epicondyle and lower discs suggest
但她外上髁和腰椎间盘的职业伤
that her job requires manual labor.
又说明她干的是体力活
Her pain might have been excruciating.
她会很痛苦
Probably had no choice.
也许是没选择
Jobs around here are pretty scarce.
这儿的工作很珍贵
What do you say we go talk to her boss?
去跟她老板谈谈怎样?
Wait. Weren't you breast fed? I was.
等等 你是母乳喂养的么? 我是
Yesterday was her day off. When she was late today I just
昨天她休息 今天她迟迟不来 我还以为
God! I mean who did it? What happened?
上帝! 我说谁干的? 怎么回事?
We're not sure yet.
我们也不确定
Mr. Barnett how long you been the manager of this plant?
Barnett先生 你负责这地方多久了?
It's three years now.
3年了
It's the only real business left around here.
是这儿仅剩的商业了
Since Meg's job involved a lot of physical labor were you aware of her spinal condition?
Meg的工作需要大量体力 你知道她的脊椎状况么?
The pain you mean?
你说她的伤?
Yeah I saw. I offered to put her on disability.
是 我看见了 我提出让她申请残疾证
She said she and the baby couldn't get by on that.
她说她和孩子会活不下去的
She was tougher than half the guys here.
她比这儿的一半男人都要强
Poor little bug.
小可怜
I got five kids myself. I I can't imagine
我自己有5个 我 真不能想像
Any reason to think Meg was in trouble?
你觉得Meg会惹事么?
No. I was her boss. She didn't confide in me.
不 我是她老板 她不会对我说太多
How about that husband of hers?
她丈夫呢?
He was trash on a cracker if I've ever seen it.
他是我见过最垃圾的畜生
Yeah. They weren't even living together anymore.
对 他们已经分居了
Doesn't mean he ain't jealous.
但不能说他不会嫉妒
Maybe someone told him about Shepard.
也许有人告诉他Shepard的事了
Who's Shepard? Dave Shepard.
谁是Shepard? Dave Shepard
Some accountant from corporate headquarters in DC.
是特区公♥司♥总部来的会计师
He was here for a week. Left a few days ago.
他待了一礼拜 几天前刚走
Yeah. He was here to cut costs. We've all heard that before.
对 他是来裁员的 我们早听说了
Good bye jobs.
再见了 工作
Was there anything between Meg and Shepard?
Meg和Shepard之间发生了什么?
Guy was kind of slimy.
那家伙挺粘糊
You know offering to buy her sodas
给她买♥♥买♥♥汽水啦
asking about her kid all the time looking at her you know
问问她的孩子啦 一直看着她的 了解
Breasts?
胸部?
Meg return the attention?
Meg做出回应了?
He was from the city had money.
他从城市来 又有钱
After her deadbeat of a husband you can't fault her for wanting a good meal.
撇开那混♥蛋♥丈夫 你不能怪她想过过好日子
But the only guy Meg really cared about is right there.
但Meg真正关心的人在这儿
She would have done anything for this kid.
她为了孩子什么都肯做
Just do a check on all the employees
查查所有员工
and also get get me the contact information for this Dave Shepard out of the DC area.
再帮我查查特区一个叫Dave Shepard
I'm telling you Lou Taylor he didn't do it. He was in jail.
我说了吧 Lou Taylor 不是他干的 他那时还在监狱
They picked him up passed out in another county.
他们发现他醉倒在另个镇
Booth. Hold on.
Booth 等等
Yeah. Well you know what?
对 知道么?
If Lou didn't toss the place then somebody else did. All right?
如果不是Lou 一定另有他人 对吧?
So just keep checking for prints.
继续找指纹
I'm telling you somebody else is looking for that key.
告诉你吧 一定有人在找那钥匙
Booth? Yeah.
Booth? 恩
Andy's making that face again.
Andy又出现那表情了
I'm serious Bones. Next time you're changing the diaper.
我是认真的 Bones 下次你来换尿布
There's a series of numbers on it.
上面有个序列号♥
These keys were coded to indicate the specific bank.
每种钥匙都属于一家特定银行
So read me your numbers.
报一下号♥码
Okay. It's searching.
行了 在搜了
Got it.
找到了
It's from Green Hills Bank in Petersberg West Virginia.
是绿山银行 在西弗吉尼亚的皮特斯堡
I'll send the directions to your phone.
我把地图发你手♥机♥上
Thanks Angela.
谢了 Angela
No problem.
不客气
How's my little bruiser?
我的小伙子怎样了?
Well he looks pleased that a piece of metal is no longer passing through his intestinal tract.
没有小铁片在肠子里 他好像舒服多了
No more metal. No more metal.
没铁片啦 没铁片啦
His megs are bowed.
他的腿是弯的
All babies' legs are bowed.
小孩的腿都是弯的
No not like this.
不 不像这样
How could I have missed that?
我怎么没看到这个?
Tell Zack to run a P ratio test on the victim's teeth.
让Zack对死者的牙齿做P测试
He'll know what I mean.
他会明白的
Sure thing.
当然啦
Take care of him sweetie. I will.
好好照顾他 亲爱的 我会的
We've got the bank's address.
我们知道银行在哪儿了
It's in Petersberg one town from Huntsville.
在皮特斯堡 是Huntsville的一个镇
Great I'll request a warrant.
很好 我去申请个搜查证
That'll give us time to go to Family Services in Parsons.
我们就有时间去Parsons福利中心了
What? No. Not yet.
什么? 不 还不行
Bones I know this is difficult
Bones 我知道这有点难
but we both agreed that we keep Andy to get the key.
但我们说好留下Andy是为了拿到钥匙
Now that we have the key
现在钥匙有了
You can't leave him with Family Services in the middle of nowhere.
你不能随便把他丢到福利中心
Cam still needs to review his medical records.
Cam还要再查查他的医疗记录
Well I mean Bones there are doctors there.
我说 Bones 那有医生
You have no idea what that place will be like Booth.
你不知道那是个什么地方 Booth
Med students underfunded understaffed.
一群医科学生 资金不足 人员不足
Bones His mother is dead and his father is a felon.
Bones 他妈妈死了 他爸爸又是个罪犯
I've been in! his situation Booth.
我了解他的处境 Booth
I'm not turning him over until I'm satisfied that he is somewhere safe
除非找到一个能好好照顾他而且安全的地方
where he'll get the care he deserves.
否则我不会把他交出去
Fine he can stay with us.
好吧 他跟我们在一起
For now.
只是现在
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay I'll go lock the back up.
行了 我去把后面锁上
Just let me know if there's anything else you need.
需要什么只管告诉我
Bank manager said Meg was a new client.
经理说Meg是个新客户
Only got this box a few days ago.
几天前才开个这个箱
"Uh oh" is right.
"哦哦" 是对的
Ah Andy
啊 Andy
what kind of trouble was Mama in?
妈妈到底惹上了什么麻烦?
a sticky residue lining the trigger
扳机上有点粘粘的残渣
and I see fragments of a foreign object inside the barrel.
枪管里有些碎片
We need to take this back to the Jeffersonian.
我们得把这个带回Jeffersonian
Well Meg Taylor didn't own a firearm at least not legally.
Meg Taylor没有枪♥支♥ 至少从法律上说
We need to find out where Mommy got the gun don't we?
我们得知道妈妈是从哪得到的枪 对吧?
Hey someone filed off the serial numbers.
有人擦掉了序列号♥
You think I didn't know that before I handed it to you?
你以为我给你之前没注意到么?
I mean I am FBI not just some guy who changes your stinky diapers.
我可是FBI 不是专门来换你臭臭尿布的
It's been fired recently.
最近开过枪
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表