Gonorrhea would explain the extra synovial fluid in R.J.'s joints.
淋病可以解释RJ关节处的多余滑液
So R.J. plus two members of the team had gonorrhea?
那么 除了RJ外 队伍中还有两人患了淋病?
Nope two of the urine samples came back
不对 这两份尿液样本
with not only identical levels of antibiotic
不仅仅具有同等剂量的抗生素
but the exact same specific gravity.
甚至连比重都一样
Two samples from the same player.
同一个队员的两份样本
Yes my guess is that someone with gonorrhea
没错 我估计是某个患了淋病的人
is trying to protect someone using steroids.
试图保护另外一个用了类固醇的
Nice bunch of boys.
可贵的哥们义气啊
One of you is taking steroids
你们中有一个人使用了类固醇
and the other one is being treated for the clap.
另外一个则在接受淋病的治疗
Somebody tested positive for steroids?
有人被测出用类固醇?
Thank you for your candor Jimmy. Thank you.
多谢你的坦白 Jimmy 谢谢
I didn't admit anything I asked a question.
我什么都没承认 我只问了个问题
That's great the guy on steroids would be worried about steroids
很好 用了类固醇的人只会担心类固醇
the guy with the clap that'd be you Eddie wouldn't worry.
而患有淋病的人 也就是你 Eddie 则并不担心
Well why worry?
为什么要担心?
It's just a shot in the ass.
那不过是在屁♥股♥上扎一针而已
He was guessing until you admitted that douche bag.
他是在猜测 等着你自己承认呢 猪脑
Thank you Ed I appreciate it. You can leave now.
谢谢你 Ed 非常感激 你现在可以离开了
Why can he leave?
为什么是他可以离开?
I really don't care about where he's been dipping his you know
我真的完全不在意他把 自己的小♥弟♥弟♥塞去了哪里
wick. All right I care about illegal steroids.
好吧 我关心的只是违法的类固醇
Get lost Ed. Leave.
别发呆 Ed 走吧
What's steroids got to do with what happened to R.J.?
类固醇和RJ的死有什么关系?
Oh I don't know maybe R.J. is just worried about the uh
我可不清楚 或许RJ只是担心
the side effects you know all the uh
那些副作用吧 你知道的
all the yelling and screaming the zits on his pretty face.
激动的大喊大叫啦 在他那漂亮脸蛋上冒出的小痘痘啦
His manhood shrinking.
他的老二缩短了
So maybe he just gets nervous and he wants to confess to Coach Morse.
或许他开始紧张了 然后他想对Morse教练坦白一切
What so I kill him?
什么?所以我就杀了他?
That's crazy!
太疯狂了
R.J. made me look good enough to go to Europe leagues
RJ使得我看起来 足以去参加欧洲联盟
maybe even the NBA.
甚至进入NBA
You can't even prove I'm on steroids.
你证明不了我用了类固醇
Nah see I execute this warrant
确实 你看 我特别申请来了这份许可令
to check you for steroids uh
以检查你是否使用了类固醇
it's a paper trail
这可是书面证据
and it becomes public knowledge my friend.
会弄得众人皆知的 朋友
Man I'd lose my eligibility.
哥们 我会失去资格的
Bingo.
答对咯~
So you tell me who provided you with the steroids
所以 你告诉我是谁给你们的类固醇
it stays between you and me.
这就是我们俩之间的秘密
Or uh
要不然么
you got to pee in the cup.
你就得往这杯子里撒尿了
Come on man.
得了吧 伙计
Oh and this time I'm going to have to watch you pee in the cup.
而且 这一次 我将会盯着你往杯子里尿
I hope you don't have a bashful bladder.
我希望 你的膀胱不会太害羞
Dr. Saroyan?
Saroyan博士?
Yes Angela?
嗯哼 Angela?
I've been thinking about it and
我想了很多
I don't think it was professional of you
我觉得你把这份文件留给我
to leave this file with me.
有点儿太不敬业了
Really? Why is that?
真的吗?为什么呢?
I'm not Hodgins' assistant.
我不是Hodgins的助手
But you are his girlfriend.
可你是他的女朋友
The problem is that being his girlfriend is a personal
问题是 当他的女朋友是个人的
private thing and this is work.
隐私事件 而这是工作
Ah. I don't think it's good to mix the personal and work.
哦 我认为公私不分是不行的
Hodgins and I are completely separate human beings
Hodgins和我是完全独♥立♥的个体
with completely separate careers.
也有着完全不同的专业领域
In your opinion I crossed a line.
在你认为 我逾界了
Yeah. It's my opinion.
没错 我就是这么认为的
I apologize Angela.
我道歉 Angela
Thank you.
谢谢
But you might be able to understand
不过 你或许能够理解
why I was a little confused because apparently
我之所以会困惑的原因 因为很显然
you're not always against bringing your personal life to work.
你并非一直都反对公私不分这一问题
Oh my God.
我的天哪
'Cause what you're doing there is extremely personal.
因为 你们在那儿所做的可绝对是私事
Yeah extremely personal.
是啊 极为 私密
I'm seeing parts of you and Hodgins
我看见过你和Hodgins身体的某些部分
I'd rather leave to the imagination.
其它的部分我更情愿留点想像空间
When did they put security cameras in the storage area?
他们什么时候在仓库里也装摄像头了?
Who else has seen this?
还有谁看过了?
So far just me and a very appreciative security guard.
迄今为止 只有我和 一位非常有鉴赏力的警卫
Oh my God.
我的天哪
Well you've made your point.
你已经说服我了
Good. This is the only copy.
很好 这是唯一的拷贝
Do we get any points for this occurring during lunch hour?
那么 如果在午餐时间 是否还有问题呢?
Which is as you know
你知道的 那时是
personal time.
私人时间
No. Fair enough.
没有 很公平
I had to ask.
我必须先问过
Trust me I know what I'm talking about.
相信我 我知道自己在说什么
No I know what I'm talking about. You got to know
不 我清楚自己的意思 你得了解
Yeah. George Francis you're under arrest
好的 George Francis 你因为提供
for providing restricted substances.
受限药物而被捕了
You You said you were just going to talk.
你 你说只是来谈话的
Yeah and then I saw his face and I got mad okay?
没错 可当我看到他的脸 我就想发狂了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
So this is a pretty good time to probably tell us
因此 现在是告诉我们 你杀了R.J. Manning
that you killed R.J. Manning
的绝佳时机
save us all a whole hell of a lot of time.
那就为我们省掉一堆的功夫了
Why would I kill R.J.?
我为啥要杀RJ?
Why would I kill the golden goose?
我何必杀死我的金鹅?
But he wasn't a goose he was a man.
但他不是鹅 他是个人
He give you steroids too Colby?
他也给你类固醇了吗 Colby?
No! He was just trying to get me into free student housing.
没有 他只是想让我搬进免费学生公♥寓♥去
Hey Colby tell Cutler okay? Just tell him what's going on.
嘿 Colby 告诉Cutler 好吗? 把发生的事情告诉他
He was with Colby? Uh huh.
他跟Colby在一起?
Colby's like a son to me.
Colby就像我的儿子
Well he's about to become my son in law.
他马上就要成为我的女婿了
You don't care that Colby's not a star like R.J.?
你并不在意Colby 无法成为像RJ那样的明星?
As a man sure I'd rather be R.J. Manning
作为一个男人 我当然希望是R.J. Manning
but as a father
但作为一个父亲
Colby will make a much better husband to my daughter.
Colby对我女儿来说 会是个好得多的丈夫
Was it worth it?
值得吗?
You walk like a man decades older than you are.
你的步态比同龄人要老了几十岁
You never got to play in the pros.
你从未进入职业联赛
Your wife left you because you didn't turn out to be the star she married.
你妻子因为你没能成为 她嫁的那个明星而离开了你
Hey it's not like I was a lot of fun to be around when the cheering stopped.
在喝彩声终止之后 我可并没成为别人的笑料
You two don't pull any punches do you?
你们俩不是在旁敲侧击吧?
Uh uh. I'll tell you what else I know huh?
我来告诉你其他的事情吧
You'd do it all again bud.
你再做上一次 伙计
That doesn't make any sense.
那完全没有意义
Jocks. You understand each other
运动员 你们还真心心相通
but your priorities are completely skewed.
可你们的优先权完全是扭曲的概念
Ignore Dr. Brennan okay? She's unreasonable on the subject.
无视Brennan博士吧 她在此事上完全蛮不讲理
He won't admit to the steroid thing.
他不肯承认类固醇一事
Plan B? Plan B.
B计划? B计划
What's Plan B? Convince him if he doesn't admit to the steroid thing
B计划是什么? 让他相信如果他不承认类固醇的事
then he's confessing to murder.
那么就相当于他承认了谋杀
We uh jocks we'll take care of this one.
我们这些运动健将 会处理好这事的
I'm looking at a cockroach's leg?
我盯着的是一只蟑螂的腿?
Technical term is tarsus.
专业术语应该是 跗节
Are they usually blue like that?
它们一般都是那种蓝色吗?
No. He stepped in an amalgam of fats
不 他踩到了一堆含有脂肪
waxes oil and calcium dye.
蜂蜡 油脂和含钙染料的混合物上
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表