We're ready now to begin the journey
我们准备开始这段旅程了
If you can hear me angela nod your head
如果能听见我 Angela 点点头
Very good
很好
You're on the island of vatulolo in fiji in the village of nakavala
你来到了斐济Vatulolo岛 Nakavala山谷中
I'm pretty sure I'm on the rialto bridge in venice
我很肯定 自己是在 威尼斯的里亚托桥
No
不
You're on the beach in fiji
你正在斐济的海滩边
In front of you is a red door
面前有一扇红色的们
No There's not
不 没有啊
I need for you not to fight me angela
我希望你别对抗我 Angela
Do you see the door?
看见门了吗?
I see the door
看见了
When you pull the door open your husband will be standing in front of you
当你打开门 你丈夫会站在你面前
When you see him you will greet him by his proper name
你看见他时 会叫出他的名字 向他问好
I'm going to pull it open
我要打开它了
Jasper: Pull the knob
拉一下把手
Angela I'm going to count to three and when I reach three
Angela 我会数到三 数到三时
you're going to open up your eyes
你就睁开眼睛
You're going to feel relaxed and refreshed
你会觉得轻松 振作
You're going to remember everything but you're not going to be scared
你会记起所有事情 但不会害怕
One two three
一 二 三
did it work?
有用吗?
Angela you need to tell me your husband's name
Angela 你得告诉我 丈夫叫什么
I opened the door
我打开门
and I saw a wasp
看见一只黄蜂
A white anglo saxon protestant?
盎格鲁撒克逊白种新教♥徒♥?
No a big flying stinging insect
不 硕大的 扑扑飞的 带刺的昆虫
Buzzing around your husband's head?
在你丈夫头顶嗡嗡飞?
No it no it was the size of a of a human being human being
不 它有一个人那么大 而且是很大的人
I see
我知道了
What does that mean to you?
那对你来说有什么意思?
Nothing
没什么意思
It must
一定会有意思
I'm sorry
很抱歉
I have no idea
我不知道
Well you're not what I would call a compliant personality
你的性格不算是特别顺从的
This is my fault?
这是我的错了?
Well perhaps another session we'll explore this wasp
也许再需要几次治疗 我们会讨论一下黄蜂的意义
Yeah and next time i'll open the door to what a giant snake?
对 下一次我开门会看到 什么 巨大的蛇?
I don't think so doc
我不这么觉得 医生
You're an eye surgeon Dr. Ostenbach
你是眼科医生 Ostenbach大夫
Ed milner's eyes were cut out of his head
Ed Milner的眼睛被挖了出来
Don't you have to wait till I call my lawyer?
你们不等到我请律师来吗?
We have the right to execute the warrant
我们有权执行搜查
You have the right to call your lawyer
你也有权请律师来
Lucky sparkles is a litigation lawyer
Lucky Sparkles是诉讼律师
Oh a lawyer named sparkles
哦 叫Sparkles的律师
Now I'm I'm shivering
我真是 浑身发抖啊
Look
听着
you're making a mistake
你们找错人了
I did not kill ed milner
我没杀Ed Milner
She actually killed her pony Mr. Ed
其实她是杀了自己的小马 Ed先生
Look I loved Mr. Ed
听着 我爱Ed先生
But he didn't love you back
可他并不爱你
I mean not enough to leave his wife
对你的爱 不足以让他离开妻子
What happened annie did he talk to you
发生了什么 Annie? 在你拍他的额头把他变成人之前
before you slapped him on the forehead and you returned him into a human being?
他跟你说话了?
You don't know anything.
你们什么也不知道
Well I'm pretty sure that he told you he was going back to his wife
我能肯定 他告诉你 他要回到妻子身边
and you convinced him to engage in one last session of pony play
你说服他 参加最后一次马驹游戏
You took lucky's truck out to the pasture you had sex with him and you
你把Lucky的卡车开到牧场 跟他发生了关系
finished him off
最后结果了他
Hiding in plain sight
放眼就可见啊
Thanks for making this part easy
谢了啊 让我们不费吹灰之力
Th that's a hoof knife
那 那是马蹄刀
So what?
那又怎样?
Your dna will be on the handle and ed milner's blood on the blade
刀把上一定有你的DNA 刀刃上有Ed Milner的血迹
Mr. Ed's blood
Ed先生的血迹
Your pony misbehaved so you stabbed him in the forehead
你的小马驹行为不轨 于是你就刺穿了他的前额
You cut off his feet you bound his wrists
砍下他的脚 捆住他的手
but his human eyes were staring back at you so you gouged them out
可他那双人眼死死盯着你 于是你凿出了它们
I left my husband for him
为了他 我离开了丈夫
I left thor for him
离开了Thor
and he was going to leave me?
他却要这么甩了我?
What was I supposed to do?
我该怎么办?
Hey
嘿
Hey So
嘿 说来
I uh I looked up wasp in dream theory
我查了关于黄蜂的梦境理论
I love dream theory
我喜欢梦境理论
I know you do
就知道你喜欢
And guess what I found: A wasp signifies anger and envy
猜我发现了什么 首先 黄蜂意味着愤怒和嫉妒
Bees are good
蜜蜂倒不错
Any chance it was a bee?
会不会是蜜蜂啊?
No jack
不 Jack
a book about nuclear radiation creating a giant wasp
关于核辐射创造出巨大黄蜂的书
I was reading it in fiji
在斐济时 我就在读它
I mean between all the snorkeling and the
我是说 除了潜泳 和
sight seeing Let's go with that
赏 风景 就这么说吧
What's it mean?
什么意思?
Look inside
打开看看
That's birimbau
是Birimbau
His face is turned so there's still not much to go on
他的脸转过去了 也看不出什么
The guy is a giant
这家伙真是硕大啊
Flip the picture
把照片翻过来
Angie and grayson
Angie 和 Grayson
His name was grayson
他叫Grayson
Once I say the first name the rest of it just flows out
一说出名字 其他的就都带出来了
You did it angie
你做到了 Angie
You really do want to find him
你真的想找到他?
I really really do
真的 真的
To divorce him?
和他离婚?
I want a divorce
我想离婚
And then I want a wedding
再想要个婚礼
There are many health benefits to being vegetarian
成为素食主义者 对健康很有好处
It's a rational choice in a world where food supplies
这是理性的选择 如今 食物供应
are affected by global warming issues
受到全球变暖问题的影响
Ste issues?
那全球味觉问题呢?
Is that meat sweet rich super lean and soft?
那肉是不是"味美肉厚 柔软少油"?
What? Does it taste like horse meat?
怎么?是不是味道像马肉?
Maybe you should consider going vegetarian too
也许你也该考虑成为素食主义者
I didn't lose my appetite because you mentioned horse meat
我没了胃口 不是因为你提到马肉
I lost my appetite because you made me think about
我没胃口 是因为你让我觉得
all those people parading around pretending to be something they aren't
这些人若有其事地走来走去 装成其他角色
just so they could have crappy sex
指望靠这个 来获得蹩脚的性♥爱♥体验
How do you know it's crappy?
你怎么知道很蹩脚啊?
Gotta be bones
肯定是嘛 Bones
Come on it's gotta be?
得了吧 肯定是嘛
Why?
为什么?
I'll tell you why
我来告诉你为什么
Here we are all of us basically alone
我们生活在世上 孤孤单单
separate creatures just circling each other
独♥立♥的个体 互相环抱
all searching for that slightest hint of a real connection
都在寻找 哪怕一丝的真正结合
Some look in the wrong places some
有些人找错了地方 有些人
they just give up hope because in their mind they're thinking
放弃了希望 因为他们的脑海里想着
oh there's nobody out there for me
"喔 我找不到那个人了"
but all of us we keep trying over and over again Why?
可我们每个人 都不曾放弃努力 为什么呢?
Because every once in a while
因为偶然之间
every once in a while two people meet and there's that spark
偶然之间 两个人相遇 擦出火花
and yes bones he's handsome
没错 Bones 他很帅
and maybe that's all they see at first
她很漂亮 这也许就是我们的第一印象
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表