don't speak please.
别说话
Are we free to go or would you like to waste some more of the taxpayers' money?
我们可以走了吗? 还是你们想再浪费一点纳税人的钱?
She did it.
就是她干的
You may get a prosecutor to lay a murder charge
想起诉谋杀 就找公诉人来啊
but a jury will never bring home this baby the way you want it to.
不过 陪审团绝不会照你们的意愿 对待她的
You're right.
没错
But you know what?
但你知道吗?
I'm still going to make the arrest.
我还是要逮捕她
To what end?
这是求什么呢?
You can't win.
你赢不了的
To let everybody knows what philippa did including her father.
为了让世人知道 Philippa都做了什么 包括她的父亲
I'm okay with what you did there.
你在那儿的表现 我没什么意见
Yeah thanks a million bones.
多谢多谢啊 Bones
Don't get mad.
别生气
I'm just saying that I just like it better when we catch them and they go to jail.
我只是说 要能抓住他们送进监狱 我感觉会更好
Yeah well sometimes it can get messy bones but the point is it gets done.
有时候事情是不好办 Bones 但关键是 总算有了着落
This one started out in a pit of mud and ended in a pit of mud.
这个案子 从烂泥中而生 最终的结果 还是像一堆烂泥
that's very damn poetic of you.
您可真是有诗意啊
Oh hey guys.
你们好
I didn't know you'd be here.
不知道你们在这儿
what do you think bones?
你觉得呢 Bones?
He's lying.
他在说谎
You want to sit down?
要过来坐吗?
Not really.
不想
Lying again.
还是说谎
Come on sit down.
来吧 坐这儿
Okay.
好吧
april dump you?
April把你甩了?
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
He's got that dumpee look on his face.
他脸上就一副被甩的表情嘛
I'm a trained psychologist.
我可是受过训练的心理医生
I mean I saw this coming.
我早预见到会有这一天
It's not like the signs eluded me.
并非没看到预兆
So I prepared myself mentally for it
所以 我早就在心理上做好了准备
hey sweets bones and I we're going bowling tonight.
小甜甜 今晚上我和Bones去打保龄
Yes. Yes. Bowling.
是啊 是啊 打保龄
You know what? You want to come?
你要一起来吗?
To go bowling with us at the bowling rink?
跟我们一起打保龄去 在保龄球场?
Alley.
球道
Bowling alley. The bowling alley.
保龄球道 保龄球道
You know fish aren't actually sentient.
你们说 鱼怎么会有意识呢
There's a reason people say "cold as a fish."
人说"冷的像条鱼"是有道理的啊
Me? I'm a dog person.
而我呢?我喜欢热闹啊
I think that has meaning don't you?
我觉得这是有意思的 你们呢?
Sure.
当然了
You think april was pretty?
觉得April漂亮吗?
Not at all.
不漂亮
You're lying dr. Brennan.
你撒谎 Brennan博士
I appreciate the effort. Thank you.
多谢你假装哈 谢了
Come on sweets.
别这样 小甜甜
What do you say we go bowling?
一起去打保龄怎么样啊?
I got him. Come on.
我来对付 来吧
No it's all right. Come on.
不 我没事儿的 来吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表