Hell They Could Make Us Wait Till Morning.
妈的 他们能让我们等到早上
No You Weren't Upset Because Zack Was Gone.
不 你不是因为Zack的离开才不开心
Yes I Was. Okay
是的 我是 好吧
Yeah But You Were More Upset Over The Fact That I Didn't Stop Him From Going In The First Place.
好吧 我没有当即阻止他去 你就更加不开心了
I Mean Look I Could've Said To Him
我是说 我可以这么和他说
"Zack Iraq Is No Place For A Guy Like You. "
"Zack 伊♥拉♥克♥对你这样的人不合适"
And He'd Never Have Left.
然后他就不会离开了
You Could've Stopped Him.
你本可以阻止他
Why Didn't You Do That?
你为什么没有呢?
Whatever Zack's Deal Is Okay
不管Zack是为了什么
His Weirdness Whatever You Want To Call It
他的古怪脾气 随便你怎么叫它
I Call It Genius.
我称之为天才
You Know He's A Man
他是一个男人
He's A Um
他是一个 呃
He's A Strange Man But He's A Man Who Wanted To Serve A Larger Purpose.
他是个奇怪的人 但他是个有远大抱负的人
This Is Some Alpha Male Rite Of Passage?
这难道是某种成人仪式吗?
No. You Mean Go To War?
不是 你是说去参战吗?
Wrong. No.
不 不是
Zack Needed To Leave The Nest.
Zack得走出这个温暖的小窝
The Same Way You Did When You Wanted To Leave The Lab And See The World For The First Time.
和你一样 那时你想离开实验室 第一次审视世界
And I Helped You Do That.
而我则帮助了你
How Could I Stop Zack From Doing The Exact Same Thing In His Own Way?
我怎么能阻止Zack以他自己的方式 做同样意义的事呢?
Agent Booth.
Booth探员
So We Came In To Wake Him This Is What We Found.
我们进来叫醒他 我们发现了这个
Oh My God.
哦 我的天哪
We're Going To Full Lockdown.
现在我们进入完全禁闭
Booth Says You Need Me?
Booth说你找我?
I Noticed That Jason Harkness Arranged His Suicide
我发现Jason Harkness 导演了他的自杀
If It Was A Suicide
如果是自杀
Then Somebody Provided Him With The Dagger.
那么有人给了他匕♥首♥
His Body Is Arranged In The Same Position As The Silver Skeleton.
他的尸体被摆得与银色骨架如出一辙
So Hodgins You Think That's A Coincidence?
Hodgins 你认为这是个巧合?
So Suddenly You Think My Insane Conspiracy Ravings Are Legitimate?
那么你突然认为我的 疯言疯语是有用的咯?
No. Yes.
不 是
But Obviously There Are Other Insane People Out There
但显然 外面还有人一样疯言疯语
Who Have The Same Ravings And We Need Your Insight.
我们需要你的意见
Mm Hmm. All Right.
嗯 好吧
All Right
好
Both The Body And The Silver Skeleton Are In The Attitude Of
尸体和银骨架都摆成古希腊
What The Ancient Greeks Called "Pharmakos. "
所谓的"Pharmakos"姿势
It Means "Scapegoat" Or "Sacrifice. "
意味着"替罪"或"牺牲"
So What Like He's Being Pulled Into The Sky Against His Will?
像是 被强行祭祀于上天?
You Mean Aliens?
你是说外星人?
One Definite Possibility Yes.
显然是种可能 是的
Also The "Rapture. "
还有"狂喜"
Now As I Tried To Tell You Before
现在 正如之前我想告诉你们的
Most Secret Societies Have This Figure Deep In Their Origins.
在很多秘密组织里 这种形象已根深蒂固
For Freemasons It's Known As "The Widow's Son. "
在共济会里 这被称为"寡妇的儿子"
Interesting.
有意思
Gavin Nichols Lost His Father When He Was 12.
Gavin Nichols 12岁时就失去了父亲
A Widow's Son.
寡妇的儿子
So Jason Harkness Killed Himself To Keep His Secret Society Secret.
这么说Jason Harkness自杀来保护 他秘密组织 的秘密
Or Was Sacrificed.
或者是被牺牲掉的
Hey All The Signs Point To It.
嘿 所有的迹象都指向这个结论
Strictly Speaking The Evidence So Far Indicates Only One Other Murder.
准确地说 目前为止证据只表明 还有另一宗谋杀案
This Entire Vault's Filled With Evidence.
整个储藏室满是证据
Who Knows Where It'll Take Us.
谁知道会把我们引向哪里
Deeper Than You Can Imagine.
远比你想像得深
Probably Get Us All Killed
多半能把我们都害死
Just So You Know.
我先提醒一句
Thanks Man.
谢了 伙计
No No Hodgins Hodgins.
不 不 Hodgins Hodgins
Really.
说真的
Thanks Man.
谢了 伙计
Yeah Man.
不客气 伙计
Be Safe.
保重
Ancient Greek Section Translated The Motto On The Back Of The Vault Door.
古希腊研究部翻译了 储藏室门后的文字
"Will No One Help The Widow's Son?"
"没人愿意帮助寡妇的儿子吗?"
Hodgins Was Right.
Hodgins说得对
This Killer's Part Of Something Bigger.
凶手的意图深远
Here's Your Coffee.
给你咖啡
Gavin Nichols' Violin Was In There.
Gavin Nichols的小提琴在那里
I Bet There Are Belongings From Other Murder Victims Too.
我打赌其他被害人也有东西在那边
We Have To Catalogue Every Item In That Vault. Hot Coffee.
我们必须把储藏室的每样物品登记在案 热咖啡
After We Do A Visual And Microscopic Examination Of Each Human Bone In The Silver Skeleton
在对银骨架的每一块人骨做 肉眼检查和显微镜检查之后
We'll Take Samples And Do An In Depth Auxiological Breakdown.
我们得取样 然后作彻底的逻辑细分
We Really Have A Lot To Do.
任务重的很啊
Yeah Starting With Coffee.
是的 先从咖啡开始
An Isotope Profile Will Allow Us To Narrow Down Possible Geographical
同位素踪测能让我们缩小范围 找到可能的地理方位
Hey It's Hot.
嘿 很烫哎
You're Going To Burn Yourself Bones.
你会烫伤的 Bones
Thank You.
谢谢
Listen This Whole Serial Killer
听着 这整个连环杀手案件
It's Not Going To Be Our Usual Case.
不会成为我们的惯常案子
Why? Why? Because It's Big And He's Bad.
为什么? 为什么?因为这是大案 而他是坏蛋
I Don't See What Difference That Makes.
我没看出这有什么区别
Because You Have To Slow Down.All Right? Take A Breath.
因为你得缓一缓 好吗?深呼吸
You Have To Realize That This Is Not A Sprint
你得想想这不是短距离赛跑
It's Gonna Be A Marathon.
这会是场马拉松
Marathon Bones Coming From The Greek
马拉松 Bones 起源于希腊
Meaning Really Really Really Long Run.
意思是非常非常非常长的赛跑
That's Now How The Word "Marathon" Originated.
这不是"马拉松"原先的来历
Look There's Something Else I Got To Know
听着 还有件事我想知道
And It's Important.
非常重要的
We Solid?
我们还好吗?
You And Me? Yeah.
你和我?当然
No Not Just You And Me.
不 不仅仅是你和我
The Squints Too.
还有"斜眼小分队"
Zack Is Back For Good.
Zack永久回归了
Angela And Hodgins Have Their Head Back In The Game.
Angela和Hodgins步入正轨了
Cam She's Locked In.
Cam 一直被关在里边
Why Are You Asking Me This? Because
你为什么问我这个? 因为
You And Me We're The Center.
你和我 我们是核心
And The Center Must Hold.
核心必须屹立不倒
Right So Are We Gonna Hold?
对啊 那么 我们会屹立不倒吗?
Yeah.
会的
We'll Hold.
我们会的
We're The Center.
我们是核心
The Center.
核心
What's Funny?
什么那么好笑?
I Thought You Were Gonna Kiss My Hand Again.
我还以为你又想吻我的手了呢
I Did Not Kiss Your Hand. You Put It Over My Coffee Cup.
我没有吻你的手 你把手放在我的咖啡杯上了
Well Felt Like You Kissed It.
嗯 感觉像是你吻了
No. No. Felt Like It.
没有 没有 感觉像
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表