Hat equals solution. So why are you
这个帽子就是解决方法 那你干嘛
And that cigar? Very unhealthy.
还有雪茄? 太不健康了
Okay what the hell do you want now bones? Okay?
你现在想怎样啊? Bones
'Cause I'm not really feeling too relaxed.
你这副样子 我可放松不了啊
You should have told me that you weren't dead.
你该告诉我你没死的
I already explained this to you.
这我已经跟你解释过了
The bureau has to vet everyone when there is a security issue.
事关安全问题 局里会审查每一个人
I was just following protocol.
我不过是照章办事
Protocol? Yes!
照章办事? 当然!
We've been partners for three years booth and you've broken protocol before
我们搭档都3年了 Booth 之前你也违反过规程的
sometimes putting my life in danger.
有时候还会把我置之不顾
Which makes sense because you clearly don't have any real concern for me.
也有道理 因为你根本就不在乎我
I took a bullet for you!
我都为你挨枪了!
Once! That only goes so far.
就一次! 就那么一次嘛
Would you like a towel?
你要毛巾吗?
Fine.
算了
What is it that I should have done bones? What did you want me to do?
那我究竟该做什么? 到底要我怎么做啊?
Well you could have called me.
你当时可以打电♥话♥给我
Did you really think I needed to be vetted by your boss?
你真认为我需要被你老大审查?
I mean don't you trust me? Of course I do.
还是说 你不相信我? 我当然相信你
Then why wasn't I told? It must have been something that you said.
那为什么不告诉我? 肯定是你说了什么
No. I don't know why you weren't told.
没有 我不知道他们为什么没有通知你
But you said that I should be.
但是你说过应该告诉我的
I mean aren't you curious why I wasn't?
你就不好奇为什么没人通知我吗?
Yes. Do you want me to find out why you weren't told?
当然 你还要我查 为啥你没被通知?
If it's important to you.
要是你觉得重要的话
Fine. I will.
好 我会去查的
The next time I die I promise that I will tell you.
下次我要是死了 我保证你一定会知道的
I'll look forward to that. Me too.
我等着 我也一样
What are you reading?
你在看什么?
It's a novel. It's a graphic novel.
小说 就是带图的小说
Just so you know I find your lack of puritan modesty very refreshing.
你没有清教♥徒♥的那种拘谨 还挺叫人喜欢的
the marks on the mandible definitely indicate that the bones have been gnawed on.
下颚骨上的痕迹表明 骨头的确被啃咬过
But not with teeth.
但不是牙齿咬的
The markings were made by someone wearing dentures.
一定是假牙
Well a toothless cannibal just can't cut it in today's competitive serial killer climate.
食人魔要是没牙齿 就完全成不了事儿
How do you know he wore dentures?
你怎么知道他戴的是假牙?
Zack found traces of polymethylmethacrylate monomer
Zack发现聚甲基丙烯酸甲酯的单体
and tetra silicic fluromica on the mandible.
和四硅酸氟云母晶体 残留在下颚骨上
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that's what dentures are made of.
我会忽略那些 假设那是假牙的主要成分
But not normal commercial dentures you get from the dentist.
但并非一般牙医给做的那种假牙
The main ingredient is polymethyl methacrylic.
主要成分是聚甲基丙烯
These dentures were homemade.
这些假牙是自♥制♥的
I got our victim's dna results back.
我拿到受害者DNA的报告了
is it the lobbyist? Yep. Gormogon's last victim.
那个说客? 对 Gormogon最近的被害人
I was wondering when some part of him would show up.
我还在想什么时候 他的某部分会出现呢
what's that sucking sound?
那个吸啊吸的声音是怎么回事?
You know what? This is my house. Okay?
你知道不? 我在我自个儿家耶
You come into my house there's no telling what you're going to hear.
是你打电♥话♥给我的 我不会告诉你这是啥声音
Dr. Saroyan regarding the denture medium
Saroyan博士 考虑到假牙的主要成分
if we recreate the process
如果我们重复整个过程
it could tell us a lot about gormogon's resources.
这可以告诉我们很多Gormogon的讯息
If you want to do one of your experiments just say it.
你们要想做实验 就说吧
We want to do one of our experiments.
我们要做实验
Go!
去吧!
Make plastic cannibal dentures.
去做食人魔的塑料假牙吧
You should place the jawbone in this skeleton. Why?
你应该把下颚骨装上这个骨架的 为什么?
Because it keeps alive an interactive relationship with the killer.
因为它维系了和凶手之间的互动
That's why he provided the screws.
这就是他给你螺丝的原因
You know we give him something he reciprocates.
我们给了他帮助 他就会有所回馈
Did you see me on tv?
你们看到我上电视了没?
No one has mentioned that I was on tv.
还没人跟我说我表现得怎么样呢
All right look how would he know if we added the jawbone to his skeleton?
那他怎么知道我们把下颚骨装上去了?
Well it's his obsession. He has some way of finding out.
他就迷这个 总有办法发现的
Which is another reason to do it.
这就是另外一个理由
Okay both of you are purposely not mentioning my appearance.
好了 你们两个都故意不提我的表现
For all we know gormogon is dead
我们都知道 Gormogon已经死了
and we're not on the list of people who get to find that out.
而且这消息 也不能通知我们
There's a cry for attention.
我可等着你们的注意呢
Wait. Bones broke into my house last night
等等 Bones昨晚闯进我家
there was a key! All angry because no one told her that I was dead.
钥匙就在那儿! 大发雷霆 因为没人告诉她我死了
And I was just following protocol.
而我不过是照章办事
Broke into your house?
闯进你家?
There was a key. And barged into my bathroom.
我用钥匙开的门 然后闯进了我的浴室
What were you doing? He was drinking beer and reading a comic book.
你当时在干嘛? 喝啤酒 看漫画
I was taking a bath.
我在洗澡
You read comics and drink beer naked?
你光着身子喝酒看漫画?
Wait a second. Bones burst into my bathroom all right?
慢着 是Bones闯进了我的浴室
And I'm weird for being naked?
光着身子洗澡奇怪吗?
This thermoplastic has a melting point of approximately 1 800 degrees fahrenheit.
这种塑料的熔点大约为980℃
This would work better if we created a paste from the monomer and polymethylmethacrylate powder.
用单体和聚甲基丙烯酸粉末 的混合物 效果会更好
That would entail the use of complicated cosolvents to allow copolymerization
那需要复杂的助溶剂 使其聚合
without substantial phase separation.
以尽可能避免物相分离
The monomer's melting point is far below the polymethylmethacrylate.
单体的熔点远低于其聚合物
So you didn't tell her to leave? You just sat there naked?
你没叫她走 就这么裸着?
It was my own bathroom okay? What do you wear in the tub floaties?
那可是我的浴室 在澡盆子里 你穿什么? 救生衣吗?
Ready for the monomer?
该加单体了吗?
Yes I believe so.
我想是的
The mold is over there on the side table.
模型在那边桌上
Why don't you get the mold and I'll mix in the monomer.
为什么不是你拿模型 我加单体?
No I'll mix it in.
不 我来加
Please hand me the monomer then the mold.
请给我单体和模型
Since when did I become the assistant?
我啥时候成了你的助手了?
Since I became the uncontested king of the lab.
自从我成了不可战胜的 实验室之王
Hodgins!
Hodgins!
I'm all right. I'm all right. I'm okay.
我没事
Oh my god!
上帝啊!
Oh god Zack?
老天 Zack?
Okay a medical team's on it's way. Oh my
医疗小组马上就到
I'll get the burn kit.
我去拿烫伤急救箱
Is he okay?
他还好吗?
He's in shock bones. Look at his hands.
他吓着了 Bones 看他的手
Zack?
Zack?
Is hodgins okay?
Hodgins怎么样?
He's fine. Just a few minor cuts.
他没事 只有些轻微擦伤
Don't worry about it zack. They're gonna fix you up. You're gonna be as good as new.
别担心 Zack 我们会医好你的 你又会生龙活虎
That would be impossible agent booth. The damage is
那不可能 Booth探员 我的伤
we'll make sure we get you the best doctors.
我们会找最好的医生
The cartilage is destroyed booth.
他的软骨组织已经损毁 Booth
In addition the trapezoid and hamate on my left hand
而且我左手的小多角骨和钩骨
hey hey how about a little optimism here huh?
嘿 乐观一点好吗?
I know that I can still be quite useful.
我知道我还有用武之地
Mentally I'm still exceptional and with prostheses
智力上我超乎常人 再装上义肢
How are you zack?
你怎么样了 Zack?
Quite severely injured.
伤得很重
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
I'm okay man.
我没事
Anything you need zack just ask.
有任何需要 Zack 尽管说
Do you know how this happened?
你知道是怎么回事吗?
I just added the three grams of monomer.
我只加了3克单体
That doesn't make sense.
这说不通啊
There were no dipoles like amide or carbonyl in the monomer were there?
那单体里又没有氨基 羰基之类的偶极子
No just simple phenylethene.
没错 只有苯乙烯而已
That's what I thought. And the pmma was
我也这么想 还有那个 聚甲基丙烯酸甲酯
hodgins he has third degree burns.
Hodgins 他现在是三度灼伤
The doctor said you should rest zack.
医生说你该休息 Zack
She's right. we're gonna figure this out okay?
没错 这问题我们会解决的
And you won't be alone zack.
而且你不会落单的 Zack
One of us will be here all the time.
我们会24小时轮班陪你
That's not necessary.
没必要这样
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表