booth you're going to be fine.
Booth 你不会有事的
Rally. Come on. Come on booth.
振作起来 加油 加油啊 Booth
It's gonna be fine. Come on. Come on booth. No
不会有事的 求你 求你了 Booth
Oh come on
挺住啊
the carbon isotopic composition of the collagen
胶原质里碳的同位素值
shows a value of minus 16%.
减少了16%
Supporting the theory that the deceased was born in provence france.
说明死者是生于法国普罗旺斯
In the 16th century.
在16世纪
It's time dr. Brennan.
时间到了 Brennan博士
The metacarpophalangeal joints are smooth showing dexterity. Perhaps a musician.
掌骨关节处相当平滑 说明他的手指很灵巧 可能是个音乐家
That's enough. We're going now.
好了 我们该走了
I have remains to identify.
我还有骨骸要鉴定
He could have a family.
他也许还有家人呢
He's 500 years old.
他都500岁了
They've probably adjusted by now.
他的家人也应该很习惯了
I'm not going. I've already made that clear.
我不会去的 我已经说过了
It's agent booth's funeral
这可是Booth探员的葬礼
dr. Brennan. Losing a loved one is
Brennan博士 失去一个至爱之人
a partner sweets. I lost a partner.
是搭档 小甜甜 我失去了一个搭档
Someone close to you.
他跟你走得很近
The funeral allows you to grieve so you can come to terms with his death.
参加葬礼给自己个悲伤的理由 可以接受他不在的事实
The arunta aboriginal tribe in australia grieves
澳大利亚Arunta地区的土著居民
by burning down their village and moving to a new one.
是火烧了自己的村庄搬到另一处 这样来宣泄悲伤的
That seems no crazier to me than
在我看来 一群人围在一个坑周围
gathering around a hole in the ground.
哀悼某个人跟他们一样疯狂
Being hostile won'T brennan a word.
这样的敌意也改变不了 Brennan 借一步说话
Excuse me. Professional psychologist.
拜托 我才是专业的心理医生
Look. I know how you see things and I respect that.
我知道你是怎么想的 我也尊重你的想法
But I need to ask you a favor.
但你得帮我这个忙
I have to go to the funeral.
我必须要参加葬礼
I'm not going to be able to get through this alone.
可我一个人 绝对撑不下来
I've been crying for like days.
因为这事 我哭了好多天
I really need your shoulder here.
我真的很需要你的支持
I need my best friend.
我需要我最好的朋友
I knew seeley booth.
我了解Seeley Booth
He was a good man who earned my respect and affection.
一位我尊重并且喜爱的优秀的年轻人
And I don't like many people.
我喜欢的人可不多
Booth had a selfless commitment to his work first
Booth对他的工作总是毫无保留
in the military and then the fbi.
他先后在部队以及FBI服务
Two weeks ago he made the ultimate sacrifice
两周前 他为救拍档
giving his life to save his partner.
而献出了他的生命
And in that brave act he showed us what greatness we are all capable of.
他英勇的举动 告诉我们 我们每个人都可以如此伟大
That woman was aiming at me.
那女人的目标是我
I would have happily taken that bullet.
我很乐意挨那枪
I know.
我知道
May god's mercy and love shine on seeley booth
愿主的仁慈和宽爱 与Seeley Booth同在
as he takes his place beside the lord.
引领他进入天堂
If there were a merciful god why wouldn't he have saved booth?
如果仁慈的主真的存在 那他为什么不救他?
Stand by. Port arms!
准备 举枪!
At ease!
稍息!
Port! Aim
举枪! 瞄准
excuse me.
让开
What the hell is going on?
这究竟是怎么回事?
They appear toghtie fing.
他们显然在打架
Bones. Nice shot. What?
Bones 漂亮 怎么了?
After I got shot the bureau faked my death so I could finally get that guy.
我被枪击之后 局里假装我死了 这样我才能抓到那个家伙
I don't care. Look I drove him underground.
跟我没关系 我把他逼到地下
He said that the only way we would ever see him again is at my funeral
他说想要再看到他 那就得在我的葬礼上
I don't care. so
跟我没关系 所以
Who is he?
他是谁啊?
What part of national security don't you understand hodgins?
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥ 这你不懂吗 Hodgins?
National security. Catchall phrase for "we can do anything we want."
国♥家♥安♥全♥ 就等于"我们可以为所欲为"
I knew I shouldn't have gone to that funeral.
我就知道我不该去参加葬礼的
It was a complete waste of time just like I said.
跟我说的一样是浪费时间
Wait a second. You thought that my funeral was a waste of time?
等等 你觉得参加我的葬礼时浪费时间?
I thought it was a lovely service booth.
我倒觉得办得不错 Booth
Thank you. You know I expected to see more people though.
谢谢 我还希望能看到更多人呢
I always imagined a lot of ex girlfriends crying.
我还一直想着会有一群前女友会哭呢
Yeah. Me too. You guys are pathetic.
对 我也这么想 你们俩太可怜了
Just know I won't be attending your next funeral.
告诉你 我再也不会去参加你的葬礼了
Bones I'm telling you you were supposed to know that I wasn't really dead.
Bones 告诉你 你应该知道我没死的
I swear! That's why I thought you weren't crying.
我发誓! 所以我没哭 我才不奇怪
Informed by who exactly?
到底谁应该告诉她这事?
I gave a list of people to the bureau to inform that I was not really dead.
我给了局里一张名单 通知他们我没死
You know if they didn't tell you it's not my fault.
你知道的 要是他们没通知你 这也不是我的错啊
Dr. Brennan is actually upset
Brennan博士心里不快
because she had to face strong emotions that she'd rather deny.
是因为她不得不 面对自己不愿承认的强烈感情
Striking agent booth indicated the depth of your feelings for him.
揍Booth探员就暗示了你对他的依赖程度
It was a very passionate act.
这是一种极具热情的表现
Thank you. Did you hear that? Passion.
谢谢 听到没? 热情
Yes. Passion. Because anger is a passion.
是啊 热情 生气也是一种热情
Anger at being manipulated. Dr. Brennan.
因为被耍了所以生气 Brennan博士
Aw forget it.
哇 好了 算了吧
Someone left a package for you.
有人给你留下一个包裹
It's a mandible.
是个下颚骨
Look at that huh?
看那个
Two silver screws.
两枚银质的螺丝
Silver screws as in silver skeleton?
银质螺丝就是说 银质骨架?
As in gormogon?
也就是说 Gormogon?
That's speculation.
这都是你们的猜测
Tooth marks. Someone's been snacking on that.
牙印 有人把它当成零食了
Snacking as in cannibalism?
把吃人当作零食?
Evidence of cannibalism does not necessarily mean
这并不能说明
bones it's gormogon. Has to be.
Bones 是Gormogon 一定是的
Oh god. Who has he eaten this time?
天哪 这次他吃的又是谁?
This is the fifth known victim in the gormogon murders
这是Gormogon连环凶杀案中 已知的第5名受害者
all of which have been subjected to ritualized cannibalism.
他们都被认定是 仪式化的食人事件
He has apprentices? Yes.
他有徒弟吗? 是的
One at all times to help perform the murders dispose of the bodies eradicate evidence.
一人贯穿其中 帮助完成谋杀 处理尸体 毁灭证据
His mission it seems is to construct a complete skeleton out of the bones of his victims.
他的任务就是 要用他所有受害人的骨头 来完成一具骨架
I've seen enough.
我看够了
Booth? Bones I'm thinking here.
Booth? Bones 我在想
Thinking about what exactly?
你到底想什么呢?
Well it's a pickle.
这不好办啊 (直译: 这是泡菜)
The platform is a crime scene but we need to access it to investigate the crime.
操作台成了犯罪现场 看来我们还得想法进去才能调查案子
A cake and eat it too situation.
有蛋糕又想吃蛋糕 (两难境地)
Is it a cake or a pickle?
这到底是蛋糕还是泡菜?
It's schrodinger's cat.
是"薛定谔的猫"实验
That I understand.
这样我就明白了
Cakes and pickles meant nothing to me.
蛋糕和泡菜什么的 我完全不懂
Are you paralyzed by the paradox booth?
你是被悖论搞疯了吗 Booth?
I'll make this easy. What do you need first?
我来解决 你最想要知道什么?
Identity. Let's go people.
死者身份 来吧 伙计们
Hey easy. All right All right you can'T all right.
嘿 等等 好吧 好吧 你们不能 算了
There you go.
你们都上来了
Okay the tooth sockets may contain enough tissue to check dna.
牙床里应该会有足够的组织来确认DNA
Zack there are markings on this bone that need to be checked out.
Zack 骨头上的印记要检查
It appears to have been boiled.
看上去被煮过
I'll see if I can pull any mineral traces that can help us determine the water he used.
我会查查看有没有矿物质痕迹 好确定他用的是哪里的水
Okay I uh give you all permission to do whatever it is that you squints do.
好吧 我允许你们斜眼小分队 想怎么样就怎么样吧
I'll uh just call me.
我 有什么进展 电♥话♥告诉我
Let's go.
我们走吧
You got bad bad luck
You got bad bad luck
bad bad luck
bad bad luck
I need to talk to you! What the hell bones?
我要跟你谈谈! 你搞什么飞机啊 Bones?
I'm in my house in my bathroom in my bathtub.
我可是在我家 我的浴室 我的浴缸泡澡
How the hell did you get in here anyway?
你到底是怎么进来的?
That fake rock by your front door wouldn't fool anybody.
就你门前的那块假石头可骗不了任何人
Why are you wearing a hat that dispenses beer?
你干嘛戴个帽子来喝啤酒啊?
Hot tub plus cold beer equals warm beer.
热水浴加上冰凉的啤酒 就成了温热的啤酒
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表