Excellent prostitute stephanie.
Stephanie 完美的妓♥女♥
Anyone ever dress like a mummy?
有人穿得像具木乃伊吗?
We've never featured a false idol room
我们从不主张虚假的偶像崇拜
though now that you mention it it's not a bad idea.
既然你提起 这倒是不错的主意
Ancient egyptian religious beliefs endured for almost 4 000 years.
古埃及宗教信仰至今延续了4000多年
Twice the length of christianity.
是基♥督♥教史的两倍之久
Look any of your kids suddenly disappear?
听着 最近有教会的孩子失踪吗?
No.
没有
What if the children that you save from abortion
有你从堕胎的罪孽中拯救出来
grow up to be usurers and sodomites?
却成为高♥利♥贷♥者或鸡♥奸♥者的吗?
I don't respond to mocking semantics dr.Brennan.
Brennan博士 对于嘲笑 我一概不做回应
Nor do I but she's serious.
我也不 但她认真地在发问
In that case my serious answer would be that in being given a chance to live a life
既然如此 我认真的回答是 受于机遇 活出自我
the aborted soul will have a multitude of opportunities to repent for their sins
垂死之魂将被赋予多重机会为罪过忏悔
and live bathed in the holy spirit.
并受到圣光的沐浴
Thank you. Thank you?
多谢 多谢?
You're welcome.
不客气
My name is amber kippler.
我叫Amber Kippler
I'm a senior investigator with doyley private investigations.
我是Doyley私人调查中心的高级调查员
Mr.Doyley assured me
Doyley先生保证过
he'd be taking a personal interest
他会亲力亲为
in the search for ms.Montenegro's husband.
调查Montenegro女士的丈夫
Interest yes.
没错 他很上心
But I'll be doing the actual footwork.
但目前的基本调查由我来做
Mr.Doyley is taking a very personal interest.
Doyley先生确实是在亲力亲为
Only not from up close.
但基层工作不是他做
Do you have a lot of experience at this kind of work?
你有足够的工作经验吗?
Angela montenegro is not your birth name.
Angela Montenegro并非你本名
You changed your name on your 18th birthday becaus came to you in a dream.
你在18岁生日时由梦指引改了名字
you never told me that.
你从未告诉过我
I never told anybody that.
我从未告诉过任何人
If I can discover something nobody knew about a client
如果找到只有自己和客户 两人之间才知道的东西
I'm not being paid to investigate imagine what I can do for real.
我是拿不到调查费的 想想 为了真♥相♥我会干什么
Good point.
真厉害
I never told anybody about that.
我从未告诉过任何人啊
Yes you did actually.
不 事实上 你告诉过
A girl named roxie whose heart you broke in second year art school.
一个叫Roxie的女孩 在艺校二年级时 被你伤透了心
What do you know about me?
哇 你知道我的事吗?
Wouldn't it be better
继续讨论Montenegro女士的丈夫
if we got to ms.Montenegro's husband grayson birimbau barasa?
Grayson Birimbau Barasa不是更好吗?
You found something?
你找到什么了?
I found the actual human man.
我找到真人了
In florida. In the keys.
在佛罗里达的Keys
No name key. Very remote.
无名Key岛 非常偏僻
Did you talk to him?
你和他谈过了吗?
Absolutely not. Why?
完全没有 为什么?
My instructions were to locate.
我的任务只是找出他所在
That being achieved we can now discuss contact.
完成后 我们该讨论如何联♥系♥他
We want you to contact him.
我们要你去联♥系♥他
Him to sign the divorce papers.
让他把离婚材料给签了
By get him do you mean
"让他"你是指
Force him to sign them? If necessary.
强迫他签? 如果有必要的话
Do you have a gun?
你有枪吗?
Or just remind him of who I am and ask him politely.
或提醒他我是谁 并客气地请求他
What are you? Canadian?
你哪儿来的啊?加拿大?
We'll do this one step at a time.
我们要循序渐进地来做
Didn't that pastor guy make you mad? No.
那牧师让你生气了吗? 没有
He's a fundamentalist.
他是个信奉正统派基♥督♥教的人
I appreciate consistency.
我推崇一致性
Oh the consistency of trying to scare kids into christianity?
恐吓小孩子加入基♥督♥教?
How do we keep kids from smoking?
如何让他们远离吸烟?
We tell them it gives them cancer.
告诉他们吸烟会得癌症
It does give them cancer.
确实会得癌症
According to science.
有科学根据的
You know that's all you care about is science.
你总是拿科学唬人
In the end even someone who believes in empiricism
这样下去 最终连相信经验主义和
and science has to take a leap of faith.
自然科学的人的态度 都会来个180度的大转弯
What?
什么?
I believe in what i can hear taste see touch and measure.
我相信五官传递的确切信息
You believe in what you feel.
而你却跟着感觉走
Pastor jonas believes that god speaks to him through a sacred book.
牧师Jonas相信上帝 通过神之书与他沟通
I feel like we're on the wrong side of the argument here.
我觉得我们没必要争论
It's cam. What's up?
是Cam 怎么了?
I really need you to come back.
我迫切需要你回来
What's going on?
怎么回事?
I got a couple here says they think the mummy in the maze is their daughter.
这儿有对夫妇说迷宫里 的木乃伊是他们的女儿
Oh that'd save us some time on identification.
省下我们辨认身份的时间了
Their daughter only disappeared last week.
他们的女儿上周才失踪
The remains we found were at least a year old.
我们发现的尸体至少死了一年
Look I'm great with corpses but when it comes to loved ones
听着 对付尸体我很在行 但面对活生生的人
let's just say there's a reason why I'm not a pediatrician.
这就是我为啥不是儿科医生的原因
So if you got a siren turn it on.
打开警笛 速来救场
Right.
好吧
Megan is 14.
Megan才14岁
She didn't run away.
她没离家出走
Something terrible happened.
发生了些可怕的事情
She's a very pretty girl.
她是个非常漂亮的女孩
What makes you think the remains we found are your daughter?
你怎么会认为尸体是你女儿呢?
The news said that you found the body of a teenage girl in a fun house.
新闻说你们在游乐场 发现一具少女的尸体
I suddenly knew it was megan.
我突然意识到就是Megan
Suddenly knew?
突然意识到?
Mr.And mrs.Shaw it wasn't a fun house.
Shaw先生和太太 那不是游乐场
It was a maze.
而是个迷宫
And the remains we found are more than a year old.
我们发现的尸体至少死了一年
You're certain? Yes.
你确定? 是的
I see.
我明白了
I'm sorruse me.
我很抱歉 失陪一下
I don't understand why you're disappointed.
我不明白你们为何失望
Your daughter might still be alive.
你们的女儿可能还活着
Megan is not still alive.
Megan已经死了
How are you so certain?
你怎能如此确定呢?
I just am. I can't explain it.
我就是知道 我无法解释
I'm her mother.
我是她母亲
I'm sorry.Does this face mean anything to you? No.
请问 你们熟悉这张脸吗? 不
Does she have something to do with megan?
她跟Megan有什么关联吗?
This is the girl that we found in the maze.
这是我们在迷宫里发现的女孩
definitely not megan.
绝对不是Megan
Yes?
喂?
Dr. Brennan another mummy has been found at Shoreline Amusement Park.
Brennan博士 在海岸线游乐场发现另一具木乃伊
Perhaps the fact that Megan Shaw disappeared from here
也许Megan在这儿失踪 和同一地点
and there's another mummy here is a coincidence.
发现另一具木乃伊 只是巧合
Fact Bones there are no coincidences in a murder investigation.
事实上 不是巧合 是谋杀调查
You do know the strict definition of a fact right? It's not the same as a funny feeling.
你非常清楚事实的定义 和恐慌的感觉不一样吧
Just because somebody says they saw a mummy doesn't mean they actually did.
只是有人说看到木乃伊 并不代表他们真的看到了
I know what I saw.
我知道我看到什么了
Keep the mask on please ma'am.
女士 请把氧气面罩带好
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了?
Anxiety attack. Brought on by this dungeon here. I spend half my time on these calls.
焦虑突发 就在这边的地牢里 花了我一半时间对付
You know it's not real right?You're overreacting to an excessive amount of stimuli.
你知道这不是真的 对吧 你对不存在的东西反应过激了
Keep the mask in place ma'am.
女士 把氧气面罩带上去
Plus you should lose some weight.
也许你该减肥了
Bones a little compassion.
Bones 有点同情心吧
I'm not overreacting. There's a dead body in there!
我才没反应过激 那儿有具尸体
A thousand of them to be exact.
那儿有1 000具尸体呢
There's a real one. I'm a nurse trust me! I know a dead body when I see one.
有具真的尸体 我是个护士 我说有就有 请相信我
Did you see anything?
你看到什么了吗?
Not much time for that. Just went in got her got her out.
哪有空看 我只是把她带出来而已
Great
好极了
What did you see?
你看到什么了
A corpse. Past the killer clown.
一具尸体 穿过骇人小丑就到
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表