These tubs are too small To fit anything.
这些盆子小到装不下任何东西
We're not going to find the second victim here.
我们在这找不到另一个受害者
Yeah you know what you're right.
没错 知道吗 你是对的
So what do you say we go check
那你说我们来细查什么
Bones was that you?
Bones 那是你吗?
Was what me?
什么是我吗?
That smell.
那气味
I don't know what You're talking about. Come on.
我不知道你在说什么 得了吧
Why don't girls just admit it?
女孩们为何就是不肯承认?
It's a natural bodily function.
这是自然机体功能
You're a scientist.
你是科学家
Booth I don't
Booth 我没有
That had to be you. It wasn't me!
肯定是你 不是我!
He who smelt it Dealt it.
贼喊捉贼
How do you even know that phrase?
你咋知道这成语?
Phew sorry about that smell.
我为这气味抱歉
Guess I left the vents open.
我想我忘了赌上通风口了
Community composting facility is about a mile away
社区堆肥场离这就一英里路
But when the winds blow westerly
但当西风吹起
It smells like it's around the corner.
感觉这股气味就在周围
Do you take agricultural wastes to the composting facility?
你把农业废料运去堆肥场?
Re almost every organic farmer in the county does.
对啊 几乎所有有机物农场主都这么干
It's a great program.
这是了不起的计划
You give them your waste and in return
你只要把垃圾给他们 作为回报
They give you certified organic compost At a fraction of the cost.
他们低♥价♥出♥售♥认证过的有机肥料给你
Whoa I wasn't done with that.
我还没喝完呢
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Thank you very much Lyndon.
Lyndon 多谢了
Your smoothies are excellent.
这菠萝冰沙太好喝了
Hey hey hey do you have any "to go" cups?
嗨 你有"外卖♥♥"杯子吗?
The road to the apocalypse is paved With disposable food containers my friend.
我的朋友 启示之路 铺满你所需要的一切
HODGINS: Compost of course.
混合肥料 当然了
The identifying organisms would have started dying
可供辨认的身体器官
As soon as the body was removed from the heat.
自尸体冷却时开始腐烂
But how high do the temperatures get?
但温度可以达到多高呢?
Inside a large compost heap as high as 170 degrees.
在一个大堆肥里 可以高达170度
That's hot enough to cook a body.
这温度用来煮尸体绰绰有余
And if Lyndon contributes his waste to the pile
如果Lyndon把垃圾送到堆肥场
That could explain why the pineapple beetle was there.
就能解释为何会有吃菠萝的甲虫
Hey you guys going to check out a large compost pile?
嗨 你们要去大闹堆肥场吗?
It's wrong how excited he sounds.
他说得那么兴奋是不对的
We've got five people on staff full time.
我们这全天有5个员工看守
But there's 43 farmers with keys to the gates.
但43个农场主有大门钥匙
You all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah oh just the smell.
还好 只是这气味
We've probably got a couple masks in the office
也许该从我办公室拿几个口罩来
You two want me to go I'm fine.
你们俩要我去 我没事
Agent Booth tends to be squeamish.
Booth探员可能有洁癖吧
Look I'm fine okay?
听着 我没事 好不好?
So you were saying 43 farmers?
你说有43个农场主?
They're welcome to dump their own waste
我们欢迎他们自己过来倒垃圾
Otherwise we schedule a pickup with our truck When it's running
不然我们就得安排卡车去拉
That's right.
说得是啊
Hey Gavin.
嗨 Gavin
Wooh Tim Peck Clay Ainsley couple of our local farmers.
Tim Peck Clay Ainsley 当地的农场主
This is Agent Booth Dr.Brennan.
这是Booth探员和Brennan博士
They're here about Frank.
他们为Frank的事而来
Truck stopped running again Gavin.
Gavin 卡车又不动了
I think it needs a new fuel filter.
我想该换个新的滤油器了
I just replaced it two weeks ago.
我两周前才换过
Yeah when I switched to bio diesel I went through at least four fuel filters.
改用生物柴油后 至少报销了4个滤油器
It's a conversion loosens up the deposits.
清理下电力变换器中的沉淀物就好
You work here? Yes sir.
你在这里工作? 是的
Charlie Rogan.
我叫Charlie Rogan
Did you know Frank Curtis?
知道Frank Curtis吗?
Very well.
很熟
I only just heard what happened to him.
我刚听说他出事了
I dated his daughter all through high school.
我和她女儿在高中时谈过恋爱
Gavin introduced us.
Gavin介绍的
If there's anything I can do
如果有什么我能做的
Mr.Curtis was a great man.
Curtis先生是个大好人
Oh you disagree?
噢 你不同意吗?
Frank Curtis was in it for the money Not the cause.
Frank Curtis为了钱才加入 并非为了做善事
Then why did he donate His entire estate to environmental groups?
那他为何把毕生财产都捐给了环保组织?
We're talking millions.
上百万美元呢
Even our corp could see some.
我们公♥司♥也得到一些
You ever been to his house?
你去过他家吗?
4 000 square feet brand new everything.
占地4 000平方英尺 所有东西都是全新的
Left his air conditioner on all the time.
整日开着空调
Yeah fat lot that man cared about the environment.
是啊 那种人真关心环境啊
Don't mind him.
别理他
The smell out here always puts him in a foul mood.
这气味让他情绪不好
Look I'm going to need names and addresses Of every employee
听着 我要这所有员工的 姓名和住址
And a list of participating faers.
外加运垃圾来的农场主清单
And the facility has to be closed Until all of the composis searched.
堆肥场必须关闭 直到全部调查结束后才能开放
We can get a warrant if you want.
如果你需要 我们会申请搜查令
I do.
我需要
Two independent people Often find themselves
两个独♥立♥的人常发现他们各自
Agent Booth are you listening? What?
Booth探员 你在听吗? 什么?
The judge will call when the warrant is issued
搜查令下来了 法官会打给你的
Booth pay attention.
Booth 集中精神
What I'm in the middle of an investigation.
什么 我正在调查案子呢
I get distracted.
我没法集中精神
So it's not my investigation too?
我也在调查这案子 对吧?
It's too early in the morning for this.
大清早来做这个也太早了
No no no this is good let's talk about conflict.
不不不 这样很好 我们来说说冲突吧
When you guys argue how do you come to a resolution?
你们争论时 最终是怎么解决的?
We don't argue.
我们不会争论的
Come on remember Zone of truth right here.
拜托记住 坦诚相对 实话实说
Fine.
好吧
We might bicker a little bit But that's not arguing.
我们有时斗斗嘴 但不是争论
Bicker? I don't bicker.
斗嘴?我不斗嘴
No?
不斗?
What about the whole environmentalism thing?
那个环保论是怎么回事?
That was a discussion.
那只是讨论
You pretty much told me My penis was going to shrink
你态度强硬地说 如果不吃有机食品
If I didn't eat organic food.
我的小♥弟♥弟♥就会日渐缩短
That's not bickering That's being a good friend.
那不是斗嘴 那是友好的表现
My penis is just fine thank you.
我的小♥弟♥弟♥很好 多谢关心
Now we're getting somewhere.
现在我们有点进展了
All right I think we're in that truth zone.
很好 你们坦诚相对了
Stop with the whole truth zone thing.
别再说坦诚相对之类的了
Bones and I are trying to catch a guy who cooked a tree hugger.
我和Bones要去抓煮了那个环保狂的家伙
So just score the personality test so we can get Back to crime fighting.
给我们的性格测试打个分 我们就可以回去为民除害了
Yeah that's good Agent Booth.
是的 那样很好 Booth探员
Now let the anger lead you to the fear.
愤怒让你感到恐惧
You can't be whole You can't do your job to its fullest
你无法在工作中尽善尽美
Unless you get in touch with that fear you feel.
除非你肯正视你的恐惧
Now Dr.Brennan and I are going to close our eyes.
现在 我和Brennan博士要闭上眼睛
Follow the anger all right? Feel it?
跟随愤怒 好吗?感觉到了吗?
Feel it softening. You feel that?
感觉到愤怒渐失 是不是?
Very mature guys.
很成熟嘛 朋友们
Got to run Sweets. Got the call.
小甜心 我们得走了 电♥话♥来了
Let's boogie Bones.
Bones 屁♥股♥动起来
And um look next time you really should Tell me
听着 如果下次测试有写作文的话
If there's going to be an essay on the test.
你一定要告诉我
I just got off the phone with Hodgins.
我刚和Hodgins通完电♥话♥
He's knee deep in compost.
他正在没膝深的混合肥料里忙活
He must be happy.
他一定很开心
Happy as a pig in What pigs like to be in.
乐得像只猪 在喜欢的地方
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表