She was a cashier at one of Franklin Curtis's Natural Sun Markets In New Jersey.
她是Franklin在新泽西的 自然阳光超♥市♥的收银员
How'd she end up in Virginia?
那她怎么死在弗吉尼亚?
They think she was hiding.
他们认为她躲起来了
Earlier this year she accused One of her coworkers of stalking her.
今年早些时候 她指控 她一个同事跟踪她
Check him out.
看一下
Wouldn't want him following me.
可不想让他跟踪我
I know right?
我知道 不是吗?
Guy's name is Noel Liftan. He was fired.
这家伙叫Noel Liftan 被炒鱿鱼了
Emma filed a restraining order.
Emma申请对他实施人身限制令
Booth is trying to track him down.
Booth正在追捕他
Any progress on time of death?
死亡时间有进展了吗?
It appears to have been accidental.
那看起来是个巧合
That'll explain CPR.
这就能解释心脏复苏术的事了
But Frank were stabbed multiple times.
Frank被刺了好几刀
Right. Not so accidental.
对 并非巧合了
Hey Booth.
嗨 Booth
SAROYAN: What about the murder weapon Used on Frank?
那么杀害Frank的凶器呢?
Find anything yet?
找了没有?
These puncture wounds
这些刺伤
I still can't find any weapon This small and curved.
我还没找到什么凶器 那么小又那么锋利
They're close together.
这些刺伤挨得很近
He didn't seem to move much.
他看上去没怎么动过
Which is odd because the wounds appear deep.
这很奇怪 因为伤口看来很深
Okay call me after.
稍后打给我吧
Booth found Emma's stalker.
Booth找到跟踪Emma的人了
He's been staying at a motel Right across the street from where Emma was killed.
他住在离Emma被杀害的地方 仅隔一条街的汽车旅馆内
Don't look at me like that.
别那样看着我
You can't arrest me for renting a motel room.
你不能因为在汽车旅馆开房♥就逮捕我
I didn't break any laws.
我根本没犯法
I followed her okay?
我跟踪她了 行了吧?
But the motel room is over 150 feet From Emma's apartment building. I measured.
但那汽车旅馆离Emma家 有150英尺之远 我量过
Then I guess I got no reason to suspect you.
那么我想我没理由怀疑你了
I mean you were just keeping an eye on her.
我是说 你在监视她
I was. Yeah.
是的 是啊
Frank Curtis. Who?
Frank Curtis 谁?
Frank Curtis. Frank Curtis.
Frank Curtis Frank Curtis
He's the one.You should talk to him. Okay.
你该和他谈谈 好啊
He treated Emma like he owned her.
他对待Emma 就像她是个附属品
It was so messed up.
太可恶了
The reflections on this table The patterns are beautiful.
这桌子的反光 这些边纹真漂亮
Noel. Focus.
Noel 集中点
Oh sure.
噢 当然
Frank comes in for one of his regional visits.
Frank来这儿做地方考察
You know and has the manager hire Emma.
让经理雇用了Emma
The next time he comes in He can see that Emma's falling for me.
他再来时 发现Emma和我相爱了
So he has me fired and then tells Emma To take out a restraining order.
所以他解雇了我 然后让Emma申请了限制令
The fact that you called her 20 times a day And slept in her driveway
这么说 每天给她20个电♥话♥ 晚上睡在她的车道上
That had nothing To do with it?
难道都没有关系吗?
I guess you've never been in love.
我猜 你从来没有真正爱过
Where were you last Wednesday and Thursday?
上周三和周四 你在哪里?
Mostly I just stay in my motel room You know
通常我都呆在我的房♥间里
Keep an eye on Emma's building.
密切观察Emma的住处
Only times I ever leave is to go out and Sell my products.
偶尔出去几次 也是去卖♥♥我的产品
Your products?
你的产品?
Hemp oil based body products.
用大♥麻♥油做的身体护肤品
I make them myself.
我自己发明的
There's a surprise.
这倒意外了
I guess you're telling me you don't have an alibi.
我想 你是在说 自己没有不在场证明
I reviewed the forensic samples from the apartment.
我重新检查了从公♥寓♥带回的样本
Traces of triglycerides diglycerides
在地毯上和家具上 都发现了
And free fatty acids on both the carpeting and the furniture.
少量的甘油三酸酯 甘油二酯 和脂肪酸
It looks like some vegetable oil.
看起来像是某种植物油
Could it be hemp oil?
有没有可能是大♥麻♥油?
Booth said the person stalking Emma Billings
Booth说跟踪Emma Billings的那个人
Sells hemp based body products.
在贩卖♥♥大♥麻♥制成的身体护肤品
Yeah that's one possibility.
嗯 有这种可能
Re examine any clothing from Frank and Emma's bodies.
再检查一下Frank和Emma尸体上的 所有残留衣物
See if you can find additional traces of the oil.
看能否发现这种油的痕迹
Okay.
好的
Dr.Brennan I need you to see some thing.
Brennan博士 你来看看这个
Fracturing to Emma's sternum I concealed a malformation
Emma胸骨被压碎 这让我忽视了她的一个畸形
That became apparent once I finished reconstruction.
重建完骨头后就能明显看出
A sternal feramin.
胸骨孔
Emma Billings and Frank Curtis Both shared a congenital abnormality.
Emma和Frank两人的骨头 都有这样的先天性异常
When Zach told me his findings
Zach告诉我这个发现后
I decided to run DNA tests On the tissue samples from both victims.
我决定对2个被害人的组织样本 做个DNA测试
Multiple matching rflps.
很多地方都相匹配
Our victims were related.
这两个受害人是有关系的
If our murderer thought he killed Emma and her lover He was very wrong.
如果凶手认为他杀了Emma和她的情人 那么他就大错特错
He killed Emma and her father.
他杀的是Emma和她的父亲
i've tested over 40 different knives Ice picks leather awls.
我已经试验过40多种 不同的刀子 碎冰锥 皮锥子
I couldn't find a murder weapon to match.
找不到匹配的凶器
Well with decomp and postmortem trauma From being rolled down the hill
从尸体的腐烂程度 以及死亡后滚下山造成的损伤来看
It's very difficult Zach.
分♥析♥是有点困难 Zack
Okay this will help you Visualize the pattern of the wounds.
这样你们可以很形象的看到伤口的形状
Usually I can determine the weapon.
通常情况下我肯定能分♥析♥出凶器
This is a very frustrating murderer.
这个凶手严重打击了我的自信
I'm sure he'll apologize when we catch him.
等抓住他 他会和你道歉的
There are five puncture wounds to Frank's chest.
在Frank的胸口有5个刺穿的伤
The result of repeated stabs By an unknown and very frustrating object.
是被某种未知且令人沮丧的利器 连续刺中的结果
Perhaps not.
不一定
What if Frank Curtis had broader shoulders?
如果Frank Curtis的肩膀再宽一点会怎样?
Angela move the scapuli apart Slowly.
Angela 把肩胛骨慢慢分开
A little more.
再分开一点
The wounds become equidistant.
伤口变成等距离的了
You're probably looking for an instrument
你应该查找一下
With multiple sharp pointed objects projecting from it.
有好几个突出尖头的物品
A pitchfork.
干草叉
How'd you get pitchfork?
你怎么看出是干草叉的?
These three wounds mark the termination Of a three tine pitchfork's penetration.
这三个伤口就是三头干草叉刺中后留下的
Makes sense.
有道理
I'll go match the exact type and make.
我去确定具体型号♥
I've got results from the clothes.
衣物上的检查有结果了
You were right.
你说的对
Same vegetable oil On both Frank and Emma's clothing.
在Frank和Emma的衣物上 都发现了同样的植物油
T I found a high concentration of methanol And sodium hydroxide mixed in.
但是我发现植物油里 有很高浓度的甲醇和氢氧化钠
So the oil isn't from body products.
这么说 这种油不是什么身体护肤品
No it's from bio diesel fuel.
对 它是生物柴油
So your suspect is going to give me a description Of your suspect?
你的疑犯会给我描述疑犯的长相?
M not following.
我不太理解
Yeah the stoned hippie guy.
对 那个喝醉酒的嬉皮
He's all we have so far.
目前为止我们只有他一个疑犯
I mean he'll tell you what the guy looks like
他会告诉我们
Who went into Emma's place and then you draw.
进入Emma房♥间的人长什么样 然后你画下来
I've never really found stoned guys that dependable.
我一直觉得喝醉酒的人不可信
Except for cookies.
除了饼干
They always have good cookies.
他们的饼干很好吃
You're grasping at straws Booth.
你想抓住救命稻草 Booth
We should wait for more information.
我们应该收集更多的信息
It has to be somebody in the composting facility.
肯定是堆肥厂的某个人
Uh they have pitchforks to turn the heaps don't they?
他们要用干草叉来翻废料堆 对吧?
Pitchforks are used on every farm in the area.
这里每个农场都有干草叉
But not bio diesel okay? The owner Gavin
生物柴油机就不是了 对吧? 叫Gavin的农场主
Said he just replaced a fuel pump On his truck when he switched to bio diesel.
提到过他换用生物柴油时 换掉了卡车上的燃油泵
One of the other farmers also said That he just switched.
还有一个农场主说过他也刚换用生物柴油
And he has a key He could've Dumped the b the middle of the n
他还有钥匙 他可以在半夜把尸体扔掉
I'm sorry but whose side are you on?
你到底站在谁哪一边?
Uh don't say the facts Because that just annoys me.
好了别说出来 我知道肯定会让我很生气
You want us to base Our actions on your gut again?
你想让我们再一次只凭你的直觉行动?
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表