Oh God I can't deal with any more kids poking at me.
天哪 我没法再忍♥受孩子们 对我戳来戳去了点
At least you get the kids. I get their dads.
至少你应付的是孩子 我应付的可是他们的爸爸
Letches all want me to sit on their laps.
那些好色之徒只想我坐到他们腿上
I don't much care for the way Santa is gawking at you either.
就算圣诞老人看着你流口水也不关我的事
Don't do that.
别抽烟
You're too pretty to smoke.
长那么漂亮 抽什么烟呐
Next you're going to tell me it'll stunt my growth.
下回就说 吸烟长不高个子好了
Be nice now it's Christmas.
留点口德 今天可是圣诞节
What's that smell?
什么味道?
What do you want? It's the back of a mall.
你以为呢?这儿是商场的后巷
I have a very sensitive nose.
我鼻子很灵的
Don't walk. Why are you walking?
别走 走什么啊?
Let's just sit.
我们坐会儿不好吗?
It's coming from over here.
味道是从那里传出来的
There's something.
那儿有什么东西
Probably old hot dogs or a dead cat.
可能只是吃剩的热狗或者死猫吧
No no no don't touch. Let me.
别 别 别 别摸 让我来
Jail's not too bad.
监狱也不算太坏
I get meals with your brother.
我能和你哥哥一起吃饭
We go out on these work details together.
我们还能一起工作
You haven't asked me why I'm strapped in these chains.
你还没问我为什么身上缠着铁链呢
Well you're in jail.
因为你在监狱
No I'm in dress rehearsal forA Christmas Carol.
因为我参加了"圣诞颂歌♥"的彩排 (狄更斯圣诞小说之一)
You're Jacob Marley?
你扮Jacob Marley?
I wanted to be Scrooge
我原本想扮Scrooge
but some triple homicide in Cell Block H got the part.
但被H区牢房♥里一个杀了三人的家伙抢走了
You don't want to know how.
你不会想知道是怎么给抢走的
What are you going to do for Christmas?
圣诞节你打算怎么过?
I'm doing what I always do.
和以前一样
I'm going on a trip.
我打算去旅行
To New York? Peru.
去纽约? 秘鲁
National Geographicfound a new step pyramid
国家地理在一个叫El Brujo的古代祭祀 遗址上
at an ancient ceremonial site known as El Brujo.
发现了一座新的阶梯式金字塔
1 500 year old skeletons.
里面的骸骨有1500年的历史
Part of a very mysterious culture called the Moche.
是神秘的莫希文化的一部分
Well unless they're elves it's not very Christmassy.
除非他们是小精灵 否则可没什么圣诞的氛围
No they aren't elves.
不 他们不是精灵
You know what I'd like?
你知道我怎么想吗?
I'd like to spend another Christmas with kids
我希望还能过一次这样的圣诞节 有孩子
with a family with a tree.
有家 有圣诞树
You're in jail Dad.
爸爸 你身陷监狱
So is Russ.
Russ也是
Mom's dead. Yeah.
而妈妈已经过世了 我知道
And Christmas is overrated anyway.
圣诞总会有过高的期望
People expect it to be so perfect and it never is.
人们都希望圣诞是完美的 但它从来都不是
I'm really looking forward to the skeletons in El Brujo.
我真的很期待El Brujo的遗骨
Christmas and skeletons do not go together.
圣诞和骸骨完全不搭介
I remember the Christmas you and Mom gave me the toolbox.
我记得有年圣诞 你和妈妈给了我一个工具箱
That was great.
那真的很棒
Yeah except that the toolbox was for Russ.
的确 只不过 工具箱实际上是给Russ的
But you decided that it was yours and he let you have it.
但你非要它 你哥哥只好把它让给你
He did?
他让给我的?
Yeah.
是的
I hope some day that uh
我希望有一天 嗯
we can all have Christmas together again.
我们还能一起过圣诞
I doubt it Dad. Lie to me.
恐怕没机会了 爸爸 就哄哄我嘛
I can pretend.
我可以假装相信你
I've got to go look at a dead person.
我得去查看尸体
You never were any good at sugarcoating anything.
裹个糖衣炮弹 你永远都不拿手的
You've got that sad little girl look on your face after you've been with your dad.
探望过你♥爸♥爸以后 你就一副可怜巴巴的小女孩的表情
No I don't.
我才没有
He wishes we could spend Christmas together with Russ.
他希望我们能和Russ一起过圣诞
Do it.
那就一起过啊
They're both in jail. It's impossible.
怎么可能?他们都在监狱
What are your plans?
你有什么安排?
I'm thinking of driving the truck right off the bridge.
我想把车开到河里去
I'm being melodramatic and self pitying.
我正在像电视剧里一样自怜自艾
You love Christmas.
你不是喜欢圣诞吗?
I love it you know when I have Parker.
和Parker在一起的圣诞节 我喜欢
But this year he's going skiing in Vermont
但今年他要和Rebecca还有"稀奇古怪船长"
with Rebecca and Captain Fantastic.
一起去Vermont滑雪
Who's Captain Fantastic?
谁是"稀奇古怪船长"?
It's her boyfriend. Commands a Coast Guard cutter.
她男朋友 指挥一个海岸警卫快艇队
His last name isn't literally Fantastic is it?
他不会刚好姓"稀奇古怪"吧?
Might as well be.
最好是
You know they have a trailer at the jail.
监狱里是有个探访室的
Mostly for conjugal visits.
通常是为配偶探访准备的
Captain Fantastic is in jail?
"稀奇古怪船长"在蹲监狱?
No your dad.
不 你♥爸♥爸
You could give him what he wants for Christmas.
你可以给他想要的圣诞
Pull a few strings.
想想办法 用用关系
I'm not a string puller.
我才没有关系
I've seen you pull some strings.
我可见识过你的关系
My father is a murderer and a thief.
我爸爸是一个杀人犯加盗窃犯
Murders and thieves they get Christmas too.
杀人犯和盗窃犯也应该过圣诞节
In fact it's kind of the point.
实际上 这样才有意义
Well I have other plans.
但是我有其他安排
Whatever they are skeletons and Christmas do not mix.
不管有什么安排 骸骨和圣诞可不能混为一谈
That's exactly what my father said.
我爸爸刚才就是这么说的
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿?
Early Christmas present for you Bones.
Bones 提前的圣诞礼物
Dead guy in the sewer.
下水道里的尸体
Cold enough as it is. Let's get this done.
天真冷 我们赶紧搞定吧
Great.
太好了
Had to be Santa.
该是圣诞老人
You'd thinks someone who could squeeze up and down chimneys would find the sewer a snap.
你相信一个自♥由♥穿行于烟囱的人 会在下水道里摔跟头吗?
Rats got to him.
他身上有老鼠
Like huge bacterial count unseasonably warm weather
气候反常温暖 他就像一个大的细菌群
explains why the rats found him so digestible.
难怪老鼠会觉得他如此可口
He was washed down through the sewer system.
他顺着下水道给冲到这里
I mean look at all the stuff that's around him.
看看他身上的那些东西
Uphill is that way.
那边地势较高
Busiest shopping district during the busiest shopping season.
最忙碌的购物季节 最繁忙的购物街区
Maybe he worked up there.
他可能在附近工作
Or he was pushed out of a low flying sleigh.
又或者他被从低飞的雪橇上推了下来
Cynicism from you at Christmas?
圣诞的时候还冷嘲热讽?
What happened? Nothing.
出什么事了? 没什么
Rebecca is taking Parker to Vermont for the holidays.
Rebecca要带Parker去Vermont过节
That sucks majorly.
那真的糟透了
It does suck majorly.
是糟透了
So what do you say we just get back to our dead Santa here.
为何不回到圣诞老人的尸体上来呢?
He's not Santa Booth.
他不是圣诞老人 Booth
He's a dead man in a costume.
他只是穿了圣诞装的死尸
Well the beard looks real and he's pretty fat.
胡子看起来很真 而他也很胖
Which doesn't make him Santa.
那也不能说他就是圣诞老人
Well let's not jump to conclusions.
别急着下结论
Aw three days before Christmas and somebody kills Santa.
圣诞节三天前 有人把圣诞老人给杀了
We'll send his gloves to the FBI crime lab
我打算把他的手套送到FBI的犯罪实验室去
see if they can get any fingerprints from the inside.
看能不能在里面找到指纹
Damage here on the left side of the skull suggests a strong blow to the left temporal bone.
头骨左侧的伤口表明被害人 左颞骨受到重击
So Santa was definitely murdered.
因此圣诞老人绝对是被谋杀的
Someone did not like their present.
有人不喜欢圣诞老人的礼物
There's copious insect activity from the sewer.
下水道里有大量的昆虫活动
I'm intrigued that the Santa myth survived so far into modern times.
流传至今的圣诞老人的故事 我倒是颇有兴趣
Children Dr. Addy it's for children.
小孩子啦 Addy博士 那是说给小孩子听的
These duds are not department store issue.
这些衣服不像商场里的东西
This is real ermine.
这是真的貂皮
It's a hand tailored suit.
这套衣服是手工缝制的
Which I'd like to get off of him after you two finish your scraping and
所以我想把它脱下来 等你们做完刮削工作
Not that that isn't all very very important.
并不是说那些不重要
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表