Starts What? Selling It Off?
就开始 怎样?把它们卖♥♥掉?
You Went A Whole Different Way.
而你却截然相反
Could You Bite This Please?
你能咬一下这个吗?
No.
不行
Dr. Brennan Was Only Being Polite.
Brennan博士只是和你客气客气
We Have A Warrant For That Too Jason
我们有权这么做 Jason
So Either You Bite Or I'll Make You.
所以要么你自己咬 要么我逼你咬
What Do You Need It For?
咬了又怎样呢?
The Diamond In Your Incisor Left A Mark On The Skull.
你门牙上的钻石 在头骨上留下了印记
The Skull That You Gnawed On.
那个被你啃咬过的头骨
It's Not Like Chicken Or Pork You Know?
那味道不像鸡肉猪肉 知道不?
People Always Say That.
人们总这么说
It's More Like Beef.
更像是牛肉
The Face Is A Little Sweeter.
脸更加甜一点
More Tender.
更加柔嫩
The Younger The Person The Better.
对像年纪越小越好
Except For Babies.
除了小婴儿
Babies Taste Kind Of Like Fish.
婴儿尝起来有点像鱼
Have You Been To Bed Yet?
你睡了吗?
Iraq Is From A Different Time Zone.
伊♥拉♥克♥在不同的时区
I Can't Seem To Sleep Right Now.
现在我睡不大着
Fibula And Tibia Of The Right Leg Are From The Same Person.
右腿的腓骨和胫骨出自同一人
Left Femur From A Different Person.
左大腿骨出自另外一人
Three Phalanges And One Metacarpal
三根趾骨和一根掌骨
Essentially An Entire Little Finger
基本构成一个完整的小指
Are From Yet Another Person.
又是另外一个人的
Probably The Violinist.
多半是那位小提琴家的
How Can You Tell?
你怎么知道?
Pressure Indicator's Consistent With Years Of Practice.
压力计测量的结果和多年练习的结果一致
Manubrium And Gladiolus Originate From Two Additional Separate People.
胸骨柄和胸骨体又来自另外两人
And This Floating Rib
而这根浮肋
An Anatomically Superfluous Rib
一根解剖学上多余的肋骨
By The Way Is From Yet Another Human Being.
又是取自另外一个人
Ten Bones From Six Separate Victims.
六名不同受害者的十根骨头
Yes.
没错
Obviously
显然
Jason Harkness Was Collecting Parts From Different People To Create What?
Jason Harkness收集不同人 的各部分来造 什么?
I Don't Know.
我不知道
There's Potential For A Lot Of Victims Here.
很可能还有更多未知受害人
But We Caught Him.
但是我们抓住他了
Yes We Did Zack.
是的 没错 Zack
Dr. Brennan Always Says That Catching The Bad Guy Is Only Part Of It.
Brennan博士总说抓住坏蛋只是一部分
The Rest Is Knowing Absolutely Everything About The Evidence.
其余的就是要对证据刨根问底
Why Did They Send You Back From Iraq?
他们为什么把你从伊♥拉♥克♥送回来?
I Failed To Assimilate.
我没法融入
Despite My Accomplishments
尽管我成果不少
I Was Detrimental To A Military Team Approach.
却对军事团队策略不利
You're Very Good For Our Team Approach.
对我们的团队策略 倒是很有用啊
The Army Psychiatrist Told Me That I Should Question
军队心理医生说 我该扪心自问
Why The Jeffersonian Is The Only Place That I Can Fit In.
为何Jeffersonian是我唯一能融入的地方
All Due Respect To The Army Psychiatrist
不是不尊重这位心理医生
But That's A Hell Of A Lot More Than Some People Get.
但是光这点 有些人都很难做到
Go Home Zackaroni. Get Some Rest.
回家吧 Zackaroni 休息休息
Do You Recognize Any Of These Men?
你认识其中任何一个吗?
How Is This Any Better Than Angela's Sketch?
这比Angela的草图更详细吗?
That's Him.
是他
I Mean He Fits The General Silhouette.
我意思是 他符合大致轮廓
You Forgot To Mention That He Was A Giant.
你忘记说他是个巨人了
Well This May Or May Not Be The Crew Of The Australian Tramp Steamer lnnocent City.
他可能是"单纯城市"号♥货船的船员
It Was Scuttled Six Months After You Were Married.
你们婚后6个月 船沉没了
His Hands Are Like Snow Shovels.
他的手就跟雪铲似的
The Man That You're Pointing To Is Known As "Birimbau" To His Crewmates.
你指着的那位 在船员中人称"Birimbau"
That's It. His Name Is Birimbau.
就是他 他是叫Birimbau
"Birimbau" Is Obviously A Nickname.
"Birimbau" 显然是个绰号♥
It's A Brazilian Flute.
是一种巴西长笛
Did He Speak Portuguese By Any Chance?
他是不是说葡萄牙语?
Yeah He Most Definitely Had An Accent.
是的 他的确有口音
I Mean Look At This Man.
我说 看看这人
How Hard Can It Be To Find A Guy Like That?
要找这样一个人能有多难?
Probably See Him From The Space Shuttle.
航♥天♥飞机上多得是
Did Birimbau Die When His Ship Sank?
船沉的时候 Birimbau死了没有?
Oh That'd Be Great.
哦 那才好呢
No No.
不 不
What I Mean Is We Can Have Him Declared Dead.
我意思是 我们能让人宣布他死亡
He Didn't Die. Too Bad.
他没有死 太可惜了
Last Time I Found Him He Signed Onto A Liberian Oil Tanker Bound For Tierra Del Fuego.
上次我查到他 他上了一艘利比里亚油轮 驶往火地岛
Oh Okay That Narrows It Down.
哦 好吧 这下缩小范围了
He's A Sailor He's Maybe Brazilian And He's Named After A Flute.
他是个海员 他可能是个巴西人 他的名字取自一种长笛
You Know What Else Narrows It Down?
知道还能怎样缩小范围吗?
He's A Titan.
他是个巨人
Half Man Half God.
半人半神
I Mean I Can See Why
我是说 我明白为什么了
Why You
为什么你
I Mean I Totally I Do I Get It.
我是说 我完全 真的 我明白了
Hodgins Stop It.
Hodgins 别说了
Do I Keep Looking?
要我继续找吗?
Because Um If You Just Wait Three Years
因为 呃 只要你们等上个三年
I Mean You Can Declare Him Dead.
你就能宣布他死亡
Do You Want To Wait Three Years?
你愿意等三年吗?
Do You?
你愿意吗?
Definitely Absolutely Not.
绝对 绝对不愿意
Me Either. Okay.
我也是 好吧
Keep Searching Mr. Doyley.
继续找 Doyley先生
Whoa What Did He Say?
他怎么说?
He Said He Needed To Show Us Something Immediately.
他说他要马上给我们看些东西
Show Us What?
给我们看什么?
I Don't Know He Didn't Say.
我不知道 他没说
That's Why We're Here.
所以我们才来啊
Look Out. Zack.
小心 Zack
Why Are You Listening To My Chest?
你听我的胸干嘛?
Because I Thought You Were Dead. Why?
因为我以为你死了呢 为什么?
You're Lying On A Stainless Steel Table For Dead People.
你躺在一张给死人躺的不锈钢台上
I Got Tired. New Rules Okay?
我累了 有新规矩了 好不好?
Sleeping Is For Couches And Beds Stuff Like That.
睡也要睡在沙发 床 这类东西上
Oh My God.
哦 我的 天哪
What? I Thought You'd Want To Know.
怎么了? 我想你们会有兴趣
What? You Compared Death Apogee And Dimension?
什么? 你比照了死因 远地点和骨头尺寸?
Yes Three Times.
是的 三次
And There's No Way It Was A Case Of Pre And Post Diamond Inset?
绝对不可能是钻石牙咬前和咬后的痕迹?
What? What? What?
啥?啥?啥?
The Newest Bones
是最新的骨头
The Phalanges And The Skull Bear Only Gnaw Marks Of Jason Harkness.
趾骨和头骨只可能 是Jason Harkness的杰作
One Bone The Femur Was Gnawed Upon By Jason And A Second Person.
其中一条 大腿骨 是Jason和另一个人咬的
See The Distinct Second Pattern?
看见明显的第二种痕迹了吗?
So Jason Invited A Guest Over For Dinner.
这么说Jason邀请了一个客人吃晚饭
I Don't Know How To Answer That.
这个我就不知道了
No Jason Was The One Invited.
不 Jason才是那个被邀请的
How Do You Know?
你怎么知道?
The Oldest Bones Were Gnawed On By Another Person
最老的骨头是被另一个人咬的
With No Diamond In His Incisor.
门牙上没镶钻石
Another Person.
另一个人
Not Jason.
并非Jason
There's Someone Else Out There.
还有别人逍遥法外
Probably Someone Older Who Pulled Jason Into This.
多半是个年纪较大的 把Jason拽入这淌浑水
Good Work Zack.
做得好 Zack
See Why He Should Never Have Left?
知道为什么离不开他了吧?
Great Thanks.
很好 谢谢
Show Them Your Badge Again.
再给他们看看你的警徽
No They Don't See Why We Have To See Jason In The Middle Of The Night.
不 他们不明白为什么我们非得 半夜三更来看Jason
The Shift Changes In Two Hours.
每两个小时换一班
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表