Did you bring that for me? No.
你带来给我的? 不是
Good because it's the wrong Smurf.
好 因为你又弄错了
I liked Smurfette; that's Brainy Smurf.
我喜欢的是蓝妹妹 可这是蓝精灵聪聪
Smurfette was stupid shallow Smurf who only had her looks.
蓝妹妹又笨又肤浅 只有长相
Look you're better than Smurfette.
你比蓝妹妹好多了
You have your looks and a whole lot more.
除了长相 还有其他很多好的
You did bring that for me to charm me
你带他来的确是为了 吸引我
in case I didn't find your humiliation story impressive
万一我不喜欢你那丢人故事
but I did so
可我喜欢
So I did impressed you.
这么说 我确实让你喜欢了
That's what "impressive" means dummy.
那正是"Impressive"的意思嘛 笨笨
You're such a Philistine.
你真是个庸人
I'll tell you what.
告诉你
You can hold on to this and it will remind you how far I've come.
你就拿着它 让它提醒你 我进化了多少路途
I forgive you for snorting Booth.
我原谅你鼻孔哼哼了 Booth
Evolution is a long long process.
进化是一个很长久的过程
It takes hundreds of years.
那要几百年
Thousands.
几千年
Why do you have to always correct me?
你为什么总纠正我?
To help you evolve.
好让你进化
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表