There's someone named flame spark?
还有人叫Flame Spark? (两词都有"火花"一义)
Yeah flame spark spark plugs.
对 Flame Spark火花塞
It's slam bolt's rival team.
是Slam Bolt的竞争车队
I saw a little daylight.
我看到了一丝曙光
It looked like danny was going wide so I went for it.
感觉Danny走大了 所以我就超了过去
I mean it is a bummer when somebody loses the front of their bike like that but um
这很遗憾 领先的车就这么
what are you gonna do?
这又能怎么办呢?
Danny had that race in the bag.
那比赛Danny根本就是唾手可得
Tripp did the same thing to you didn't he?
Tripp也对你耍了一样的招 是吗?
Yeah.
是的
Well I guess tripp didn't learn anything from the time he did it to me.
我想自从Tripp绊了我 就再也没学到啥新东西了
Danny fitz was he at the victory party?
Danny Fitz 他参加了庆功会吗?
Yeah absolutely.
这是当然
Brave face for the press.
在媒体面前 非常坚强
Did danny leave before or after tripp?
Danny是在Tripp之前还是之后离开的?
About the same time.
差不多同一时间
What about you?
那你呢?
I took off right after.
他们走后 我一会儿就走了
you're good friends with danny aren't you?
你是Danny的好兄弟 是吧?
You mean are we good enough friends to kill tripp together?
你是说 我们好到一起去杀Tripp?
You know I'm pretty sure I don't have to say anything without a lawyer.
那好 律师到之前我一句话也不会说了
it's not going to work.
那样做是没用的
What?
什么?
Dropping loud pieces of metal to hurry me up.
把金属工具扔地上 想催我快点
I need the skull so I can compare tool marks to potential murder weapons.
我要那个头骨 来比对凶器
You're just gonna have to wait.
那你就只能再等等了
Titanium magnesium and heat treated boron particulates are embedded in these skull fractures.
钛 镁 还有经过热处理的硼颗粒 都深嵌在头骨裂缝里
what?
什么?
That's a unique and exotic combination of metals not found in any of these.
那是很特别的组合 这些工具都不是
you know it is possible that these particulates aren't from the tool.
可能 这些颗粒并非来自那些工具
I mean not from the tool alone.
我的意思是 不光是工具
I don't understand.
不明白
Handmade racing motorcycles are made from these metals.
手工制♥造♥的比赛摩托车 就是用这些材料做的
So the particles could have gone from the bicycles
所以这些颗粒可能来从自行车上
to the tools to the victim.
到了工具上 再到受害者身上
It's not a bi cycle; it's a motorcycle.
不是自行车 是摩托车
Bi cycle. Two wheels. The term applies.
Bi Cycle 两个轮子 解释的通
drop those.
把那些放下
Drop them.
放下他们
I mean it zack. Bombs away.
我说真的 Zack 扔了它们
don't know what that proves.
这个证明什么?
It proves I don't handle irritation as well as I'd like.
这证明我已经忍♥无可忍♥了
Can I pick these up now?
我能捡起来了么?
No.
不行
You can pick one up the most likely culprit.
你只能捡一个 最有可能的凶器
A narrow instrument no more than an inch caused the injuries.
一个不超过一英尺的窄器具 造成了那个伤口
Okay.
好的
Strain the crushing tearing shearing
挤压 撕裂和切变造成的张力
equals the change in dimension divided by the original dimension.
等于自♥由♥度的变化值除以原始自♥由♥度
I do bugs and slime; I don't do arithmetic.
我研究虫子和粘液 不懂算术
An elongated rod with
一根长棍子 有
this cross section is the most likely culprit.
有这种截面的 最有可能是凶器
Good. Good job zack.
很好 好样的 Zack
Am I king of the lab?
那么我就是实验室之王了?
We both are.
我们都是
let's go tell cam.
我们告诉Cam去
Okay now that that's gotta hurt.
好吧 这 这肯定痛死了
Wait. Here it comes again.
等等 又来了
I mean look at that.
你瞧
Oh watch it.
噢 小心
Watch out. Watch out Boom!
小心 小心 砰!
Let the record show that agent booth is taunting my client
Booth探员反覆播放我方委托人 遭受重创的录像带
by repeatedly showing footage of his traumatic accident.
来嘲弄他 这得记录在案
Don't say accident man.
怎么是事故呢 老兄
Tripp did that to me on purpose.
Tripp是故意这么干的
Well how fast were you going at the time of your incident?
发生事故的时候 你时速多少?
I don't know exactly.
我不确定有多少
I was accelerating through 160.
我正加速超过160
Tripp was accelerating faster see there?
Tripp加速更快 看到了吗?
Again with taunti.
又来了
Why was tripp so much better than you?
为什么Tripp比你强这么多?
Taunting.
又嘲笑了
I'm not taunting mr. Smalls.
这不是嘲弄 Smalls先生
I'm restating an objective fact.
我在陈述一个事实
Tripp had a better bike.
Tripp的摩托车比我的好
He had maybe 20 horses on me.
他那辆车比我的高20个马力
So you get tripp's bike now right mr. Fitz?
那你现在得到他的车了 是吗 Fitz先生?
I didn't kill tripp for his motorcycle.
我不会为了一摩托车 把Tripp杀掉
Why did you kill him?
那你为什么杀了他?
Full stop there cowboy.
就此打住吧 小伙子们
All right don't sweat it there princess.
好吧 别胆战心惊的 娘们儿
All right any other reason why you'd want to get rid of tripp?
你有其它理由想要除掉Tripp么?
No. Danny
没有 Danny
certain things you hide make you look guilty.
要记住 欲盖弥彰啊
A couple years back tripp was going out with my sister.
几年前Tripp和我妹妹谈恋爱
Cheated on her with a groupie.
之后他为了个粉丝背叛了我妹妹
It came to blows.
然后他们就一直较劲
Who won?
谁赢了?
I did for once.
我赢了一次
Knocked him on his ass.
打得他屁滚尿流
And you defended her honor.
那你为你妹妹出了口气
Danny and philippa are twins agent booth.
Danny和Philippa是龙凤胎 Booth探员
They're very close.
他们两很亲
He cheated on your sister forced you to crash.
他背叛你妹妹 你被迫大打出手
How would you exactly describe your relationship?
你和他 到底是怎么样的关系?
We were the best of friends.
我们曾是最好的朋友
As your lawyer I must caution you
作为你的律师 我必须提醒你
that sarcasm doesn't show up in the transcript.
挖苦的字眼不会出现在口供里的
Best be avoided.
最好别这样
Look I'm sorry tripp's dead but I'm not exactly grieving.
Tripp死了我也很抱歉 但要说悲痛 我是没有
You feel me?
你明白我的意思了么?
Bones he's not afraid of me at all.
Bones 他一点也不怕我
Well it's hard to scare someone who rides around a track at 200 miles an hour.
整天驾着车跑200时速的车手 的确是很难吓着他们
Now her I like.
她嘛 我倒是喜欢的
You want to go out sometime?
你愿意和我约会么?
Danny restrain yourself.
Danny 自♥制♥点
No she doesn't want to go out with you.
不 她不想跟你约会
Let me speak for myself.
让我自己来说
Murder suspect here bones.
他是谋杀嫌疑人 Bones
The wound at the front of the head or the back?
伤口在头前还是头后?
Back.
在后面
It couldn't be both?
有没有可能前后都有?
No.
不可能
The blow to the front of the head was from a sharp tool.
前面的伤口是利器造成
Sharper than round but blunter than sharp.
介于圆钝和锋利之间的利器
What?
什么呢?
That actually made sense to me.
这我倒真明白了
You two have beespending way too much time together.
你们俩耗在一起 可不是一天两天了
Can you estimate the amount of force?
能估算一下受害人的受力吗?
In the back of the head length undetermined a width of 3.8 centimeters
长度未知 宽度3.8厘米的利器 从头的后面击过来
approximately a thousand pounds of force.
大约有几千磅的力
So a lot.
很大的力
Half a ton.
半吨♥的力
Which is a lot.
就是很大的力
That actually isn't very much.
这其实不是很大
All right now I'm back in a physics class I want to ditch.
噢 现在又讲到我老翘的物理课了
A boxer's fist can land with double that force.
拳击手出拳 可以击出两倍那么大的力
A big meaty fist in a glove.
带着手套的大拳头
Yeah with a force spread out over a hell of a lot more than 3.8 centimeters.
对 而且击打距离远不止3.8厘米
Correct.
正确
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表