剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
And the best Rush album since Roll the Bones.
也是自《吹牛》以来 拉什最棒的专辑了
Snakes and arrows rocks.
蛇和这些箭头真酷
Written by one of our inmates.
这书是由我们的一个犯人写的
His path to salvation.
他的救赎之路
Creepy.
恐怖
Who's John Hill?
谁是约翰·希尔
Though we're surrounded by concrete and razor wire,
虽然被困在混凝土和铁丝网组成的围墙之中
I can show you more freedom than the men who hold the keys.
我能让你们得到比狱警更多的自♥由♥
What's he in for?
他犯了什么罪
He killed his wife. A lot.
他残忍♥地杀害自己的妻子
Darkness has descended on this house.
夜幕降临那所房♥子
Death has returned to Riverton.
死神重回里弗顿
And those who do not learn from history
那些不顾历史教训的人们
Are doomed to repeat it.
注定要重蹈覆辙
Dr. Cooper's ready for y'all.
库珀医生可以见你们了
Regret has no place in your life.
人生没有回头路
Your only salvation is here.
你唯一的救赎在这
Artie, if you won't let me use the cherry picker, then how am I
阿迪不给我用升降台 那我怎样上去
Alessandro Volta's Lab Coat
[亚历山大·伏特的实验服]
Temporarily increases biomagnetic attraction
[可短时增进生物磁引力]
No way.
不会吧
What every fashionable girl is wearing this fall.
时尚女性今年秋季穿什么
Oh,awesome!
酷毙了
Suck it, magneto!
去你的磁电机
Sweet. I can totally see my house from here.
帅呆了 我能在这里俯瞰我家
Okay...this is mildly disconcerting.
好吧 这是有点烦人
Great. Now we know they last 108 years.
现在知道它们能用一百零八年了
Do you think freaky cult leader are born with crazy eyes,
教会领袖是不是天生就长着一对怪眼睛
Or is it some sort of corrective surgery?
还是做过整形手术
Pete, what is it?
皮特 怎么了
You don't see that? See what?
你没看到吗 看到什么
That guy standing there.
站在那边的男人
It's my dad.
是我爸爸
Uh, so, uh, Pete saw his father, but you didn't,right?
皮特看见了他父亲 但是你没有 对吗
Yeah. but I should probably mention that I saw Sam earlier.
我是没有 但我之前见过山姆
What? Why didn't you say anything?
什么 你为什么不告诉我
Well, you know, Sam's dead. And your father's dead.
山姆死了 你♥爸♥爸也死了
I mean,you can understand my reticence, right?
你能理解为什么我只字不提吧
You're both hallucinating?
你们都出现了幻觉
And when were you gonna mention that to me?
你们要什么时候才跟我说
Well,we just did.
这不就跟你说了吗
What... what was that?
那边怎么回事
Tropical storminez.
热带风暴
Uh,you didn't say that there was a storm.
你们也没说有风暴
Why is that important?
这有什么关系
How many times do I have to tell you about electrical energy?
我要说几次你们才懂
It can crank up the intensity of an artifact,
电能提升藏物的能量
I don't know, tenfold.
有可能增强十倍
And if an artifact is causing these hallucinations,
如果藏物能引发幻觉
Then a powerful electrical charge
那一个巨大的电源
can make these visions seem absolutely real.
能使幻觉真实无比
Well,they seem pretty real now.
它们已经很真实了
All right,then listen.
那么听好
You're gonna have to stay in constant contact... you got that?
你们必须时刻保持联♥系♥ 懂吗
Constant. And I don't care if you have nothing to report,
不间断 不管你们有没有东西要汇报
Every hour you're gonna call me, all right?
每个小时都打给我
And meanwhile you're gonna find out everything
与此同时你们要调查
Everything about these inmates who killed themselves.
所有有关自杀者的事
Start with the last one, Lee Donaldson.
从最后一个李·唐纳森开始
According to your statement, Lee said something before he jumped.
据您所说 李在跳楼前说了什么
"I have to get away from her." That's what he said.
"我必须摆脱她" 他是这么说的
I can only think he meant Claire.
我想他是指克莱尔
That's the girl he killed in the hit and run, right?
就是在驾车逃逸事故中丧生的那个女孩
He quit drinking, but never forgave himself for taking a life.
他戒了酒 但始终无法原谅自己
Guilt's a powerful thing.
内疚的力量巨大
He was your trustee, right?
他是你的受托人 是吗
More than that. We were friends.
不止如此 我们是朋友
I'm trained in recognizing the warning signs.
我训练过辨识自杀先兆
I don't know why I didn't see them.
不知为何我就是没看出来
Did Lee have any enemies?
李有死对头吗
John Hill.
约翰·希尔
Riverton's self-proclaimed messiah,
自称是里弗顿的救世主
Leading his personal religious cult.
领导他的个人宗教团体
Lee was an early convert,
李是早期皈依者
But after Hill started capitalizing on the suicides,
但当希尔开始利用这些自杀者
Lee saw what he really was
李就看出了他的真面目
An opportunist preying on fear.
一个掠夺恐惧的机会主义者
Lee got out, and Hill didn't like losing one of his lambs.
李脱离了他 而希尔不喜欢背叛
Hill may have strange religious beliefs,
希尔的宗教信仰可能很奇怪
But he's harmless.
但他是无害的
I don't particularly like what he has to say,
我是不喜欢他说的话
But you can't deny the calming effect it's had on some of the inmates.
但不可否认他对某些囚犯的安抚作用
How are we today, Mr. Hill?
今天好吗 希尔先生
Another day above ground, warden.
又在世上过了一天 典狱长
Another day above ground.
又在世上过了一天
Indeed.
确实
These are agents Bering and Lattimer.
这是百玲和拉蒂默探员
They'd like to ask you some questions.
他们有话要问你
I'll be in my office.
我回办公室了
Where'd you get that necklace?
你从哪弄到的项链
Well,you could say it's... it's always been with me.
应该说 它一直陪伴着我
Or you could say where you got it.
不如说你在哪弄到的
The object itself is of no importance.
这物件本身并不重要
Its value lies in what it represents.
重要的是它蕴含的意义
And what is that?
那是什么
Some demand that
有人说
we consume ourselves with remorse for our supposed sin.
我们因为罪孽备受良心煎熬
Ouroboros reminds us to transcend the cycle
衔尾蛇告诉我们走出循环的怪圈
And walk the path to enlightenment.
踏上沐浴教化之大道
No remorse,huh?
不再悔恨了 是吗
What about the path to parole?
那么假释的大道呢
I was and am his instrument on earth.
我自始至终都是上帝的使者
And with my hands, it is his will
我所做的一切都是奉上帝的旨意
And not mine that is done.
并非为了一己私利
To feel remorse... is to shame god.
良心谴责 是对上帝的侮辱
What about those who are remorseful? Like Donaldson.
那些悔恨的人们又如何 比方说唐纳森
Lee's death revealed his greater purpose.
李的死揭示了他更伟大的理想
Man cannot be saved without sacrifice.
没有牺牲何来救赎
Ooh,I see. Oh, that's a neat trick, huh?
我懂了 你想推卸责任是吗
Now you get to tell your boys
现在你可以跟你的小弟们说
You can protect them from sacrifice,like Donaldson.
你能让他们不必像唐纳森一样牺牲
My followers are free
我的追随者是自♥由♥的
Because they know the way to freedom.
因为自♥由♥大道常驻他们心中
You killed me, killed me, bunny.
你杀了我 是你杀的我 小兔兔
The cruelest prison is the one
世上最残酷的囚牢莫过于
That we build for ourselves out of fear and regret.
由于恐惧和悔恨而自掘坟墓
Sam?
山姆
This isn't real.
这不是真的
This can't...be real.
不可能是真的
Sam again?
又是山姆
Yeah.
对
I can't...move!
我动不了了
Okay, no need to panic. Just take off the coat.
别慌 把衣服脱了就行
Can't take off the coat. Okay, new plan.
脱不了 好吧 换个方法
Oh,I'm so getting grounded.
我完全动弹不得了
Incoming!
小心"炸♥弹♥"
Better you than me.
这活儿还是你来干吧
Artie!
阿迪
This is the last one.
这是最后一份
What is it you're looking for?
你们在找什么
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表