剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
All right, Did you get that? Clark's back too.
听到了吗 克拉克的背上也有
So, what powers it, Artie
它的能量源是什么 阿迪
I mean, it must be drawing electricity from somewhere
它肯定是从别的地方吸收电力
To electrocute people the way it did.
将人电死的
Yeah, okay, I'll just add that
好 我会把它加到
To our already-huge list of questions.
我们那一长串的谜团里面
Thank you. All right, good-bye.
谢谢 再见
What? Why are you making that face?
怎么了 干嘛那种表情
What? what are you...you got something?
怎么了 你想到什么了
Electrocution...
电击
That's the word Rebecca used,
丽贝卡用过这个词
But we didn't know it did that yet.
当时我们还不知道有电
We hadn't figured it out.
那时还没查出来
I see more cookies in my future.
我眼前有好多曲奇
Of course you do.
当然喽
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你们在说什么
You asked if there were any more electrocutions.
你问我们是不是有更多人被电击身亡
What exactly did you mean by that?
您到底想说什么
I heard it on the news.
我从新闻上听来的
No, it was never mentioned in the news.
不对 新闻从没提过
Ma'am, you know more than you're saying.
太太 您对我们有所保留
Okay, let's cut to the chase, shall we?
那就开门见山吧
You didn't come in from D.C.
你们不是从特区来的
The unexplained electrocutions raised a flag.
不明原因的电击身亡是信♥号♥♥
You found Jack,
你们找到了杰克
And you finally figured out there was an artifact.
然后弄明白是藏物做怪
You're from South Dakota, right?
你们是从南达科他州来的 对吧
This artifact that Jack was hunting for Before he disappeared...
杰克在失踪前在追踪那件藏物
It's active again.
现在它又回来了
Am I correct?
我说对了吗
You weren't just his girlfriend.
你不只是他的女朋友
You're a warehouse agent.
你还是仓库探员
Welcome to the conversation.
欢迎加入谈话
Okay, come here.
过来
I mean...
我想
This is it.
就是它
Oh, that's a definitely a nasty lobster-looking thing.
这绝对是那个恶心的长得像龙虾的东西
And what is...
那这是
That's electrocution, right?
这就是电击 对吗
Yeah. Yeah.
对 没错
Wait, what was that writing?
等等 这里写了什么
This one. Okay, see, this...
就是这个 来看看 这段
This writing...
这段文字...
Is very...
非常的...
Old.
古老
I have no idea what that writing is.
我看不懂它说什么
Well, you want me to, uh, you know, scan it in,
想让我拿去扫描一下吗
Do my thing?
用我的玩意
You go, girl.
去吧 小鬼
Don't.
别叫我小鬼
Sorry.
抱歉
That's Wrong.
那是 很难听
Yeah.
知道了
Uh, you left Before I could be certain
在我确定你们是仓库探员之前
You were Warehouse.
你们就走了
I wanted to share this with you...
我本来是要给你们看
What I dug up back then,
我以前查到的资料
What I think Jack was following.
还有杰克查到的东西
There'd been several unexplained deaths,
当时有几起不明原因的死亡
Burned bodies.
尸体都被烧焦了
It started at a museum
最初从一个博物馆开始
Shortly after an 11th-century exhibit passed through.
发生在十一世纪文物展后不久
I couldn't find a connection,
我找不到两者之间的联♥系♥
But Jack had vibe about these things...
但杰克对这种事有直觉
Very annoying.
非常讨厌
He must've started to investigate, and then...
他一定是着手调查
Then he just disappeared.
然后他就失踪了
I always knew if we didn't quit,
我知道如果我们不辞职
One of us, one day,
总有一天我们当中的一个
Would lose the other.
会失去对方的
But for Jack,
但对杰克来说
The Warehouse was his first love.
仓库才是他的初恋
Till death do them part.
他们至死不渝
I scoured the crime scenes
我搜遍了所有案发地点
But I never found any answers.
从没找到任何答案
You never went back to the warehouse?
你就没回过仓库吗
I couldn't do that.
我做不到
Changed my last name, just disappeared.
我改了自己的姓 从此销声匿迹
I stayed in St. Louis, hoping to find him one day...
我留在圣路易斯 希望有一天能找到他
Maybe lost, confused.
可能是不知所措 可能是迷茫
Eventually my life was here.
最后就在这安家了
Myka
麦卡
Does this look familiar to you?
看起来眼熟吗
That's what we saw on...on Clark's back.
正是我们在克拉克背上看到的东西
That's...that's the device.
就是这个东西
That's Jack's handwriting.
那是杰克的笔迹
Jack knew what he was looking for.
杰克知道自己要找的是什么
Are you still using that old thing?
你们还在用那个老东西吗
Yeah, right?
是的 怎么了
Okay, can you see this?
看见了吗
This is what you're looking for.
这就是你们要找的东西
It's called "the spine of the saracen."
叫做“撒拉逊之脊椎”
Oh, okay, great. uh, so it has a name?
真不赖 这东西还有名字
What is a Saracen?
撒拉逊是什么
A Saracen's a Turk.
撒拉逊是土尔其的一个民族
Now, listen, there's a legend that during the first crusade,
第一次十字军东征的时候有一个传说
The Turks had this elite warrior cult,
土尔其人有一支精锐武装部队
And these warrior were rumored to be unstoppable
据说这些武士由于某种原因
For some reason in the field of battle.
在战场上所向披靡
What i'm thinking is that the Spine...
我认为正是这种脊椎虫
Can you see this?
看见了吗
The spine was specifically deigned
脊椎虫是特别设计
As a weapon for these warriors.
作为这些战士的武器
11th century...It's the same as the museum exhibit.
十一世纪 这和博物馆展览的年代相同
What exhibit?
什么展览
Well, we found pictures too.
我们也找到了图片
Uh, something happened at a museum exhibit
一次博物馆展览上发生了些怪事
That Jack Secord stumbled on.
杰克·斯考德无意间查到的
Rebecca showed us this.
丽贝卡给我们看了这个
So maybe this thing was sealed
也许这东西被封印后
And it got out somehow.
不知怎么地又逃了出来
Okay, so if we find it,
如果我们找到它
How can we stop it?
怎样才能制♥服♥它
Yeah, okay, well, I'm deciphering the text right now.
我正在破译一段古文
It's a little difficult, but i'm trying.
有些困难 我在努力
It's the words under this drawing,
是这张图下的一段话
And loosely translated, it says,
大概的意思是说
"the Spine requires a lifetime commitment."
"脊椎虫需要一生的承诺"
Oh, yeah, man, I had a girlfriend like that once.
天 我有个女朋友就是那样的
So...so this thing must
这东西肯定是从别的地方
Get its power from somewhere, right?
吸取能量的 对吗
So if we shut down it source,
如果我们切断它的能量源
Can we stop it?
能不能把它制♥服♥
Yeah, well, you know, when i figure it out, you know what?
等我弄明白了
You'll be the second to know.
第一时间通知你们
So this...this Spine...
所以这只脊椎虫
You know, it's probably still at Clark's apartment.
说不定还在克拉克的公♥寓♥里
So we should get there before somebody else finds it.
我们要在别人发现它之前赶回去
Now, Jack was a very good agent, the best.
听着 杰克是很棒的探员 最棒的
You be careful.
你们多加小心
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表