剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
What are we saying?
说到哪了
Are we saying that just Myka's image
难道麦卡的映像
Got melded with the crazy essence of alice?
跟疯子爱丽丝的灵魂混在一起吗
Yeah, yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying.
对 这正是我想说的
Looks like Myka. Isn't Myka.
看似麦卡 而非麦卡
And if we give voice to that thing,
如果我们跟那东西说话
It'll trick us somehow to try to get out
它会骗我们把它弄出来
And that is not gonna happen.
我不会让这种事发生
We've done enough.
我们赢得够多了
We promised each other we'd stop at $5 million.
我们说好到五百万就收手
I'm a lying, convicted thief, Gary.
我是个骗子 小偷
I'm breaking the promise.
我要食言了
No, we're so close.
不行 我们就差一点了
We're just a few thousand away.
我们只差几千块了
It won't make any difference.
有什么差别吗
You need to see a doctor.
你要去看医生
We don't have any insurance.
我们可没有医疗保险
Please.
求你了
We'll be paying out of pocket.
我们什么都得自己掏腰包
I won't go unless we offset what that'll cost
除非赚够那一小时的钱
With an hour's worth of betting.
我是不会罢休的
Listen to yourself.
看你自己在说什么
You listen.
你听着
My hand can rot off.
我的手会烂掉
I'm not going to any doctor.
我不会去看任何医生
We should take it now.
现在就把它拿走
Take what?
拿什么
Whatever it is they've got.
他们有的那东西
You know, force them to hand it over.
逼他们交出来
Well, we're not even sure if…
我们还不确定
One more round of betting
再赌一轮
And then I'm cashing us out.
然后就去换现金
Okay. You're the boss.
好吧 听你的
I was just trying to keep her distracted.
我只是不想让她起疑心
We're clear.
没事了
I want him.
我要他
Sorry?
什么
You follow the girl.
你去跟踪那个女孩
I'll stay here
我留在这
And I'll call you if he comes out.
如果他出来 我通知你
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, I can handle him if there's trouble.
是的 我能搞定他
All right. Okay.
好吧
I'll, uh…
我去
I'll call you if I catch anything.
如果有任何发现立刻通知你
Do that.
去吧
Artie, I know you're not as sure about this as you're pretending.
阿迪 你只是在装作胸有成竹
I am not pretending
我没有装
You know when you hold a mirror up to a second mirror
当你把两面镜子面对面放着
And you get that sort of reflected infinity thing?
你会得到无限的映像
Well, what happens if that mirror is reflected
如果这面镜子恰好反射了
And it's something like the studio 54 disco ball?
五十四号♥录音室迪斯科球会怎么样
Is it possible to get some kind of artifact interaction?
藏物之间是否会发生相互作用
Something completely unexpected?
产生出人意料结果
I don't know.
我不知道
What if the disco ball goes off
如果那球掉下来的时候
And someone is standing in front of the Alice's mirror?
有人正好站在爱丽丝的镜子前面
Well, I think we know what happens.
你我都知道会发生什么
Do we really?
我们真的知道吗
Could reflections switch places?
映像会相互置换吗
Could people?
人也会吗
She pulls to the right.
她头向右偏
Pardon?
你说什么
It's something I noticed a couple months ago.
几个月前我就注意到了
When Myka's mad at me,
麦卡生我气的时候
She pulls to the right.
她的头总是偏向右边
She's mad at you now.
她是正在生你气
Has been for about a week.
已经有一星期了
So is she...
她也是这样吗
Pulling...
头偏向
To the right?
右边
Red 23!
红二十三点
Excuse me, miss.
不好意思 小姐
Hi. uh, you dropped this.
你好 你刚掉了这个
Keep it.
你留着吧
Maybe you'll get lucky.
说不定你会走运呢
That's what I'm hoping.
我也希望这样
Red 21!
红二十一点
Holy bananas.
我的天啊
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
开始吧
You're really mad at me.
你确实在生我的气
I feel sorry for you, actually.
其实我在为你感到悲哀
Oh, why is that?
为什么呢
Because of all the things right in front
因为你将所有眼前的东西
Of your face that you simply refuse to see.
都拒之千里之外
Like what?
比方说
Like me.
比方说我
Oh, well.
好吧
Yeah, well, I need to ask you a question
我要问你一个问题
That only the real Myka would know the answer to.
只有真正的麦卡才知道答案
You know what?
跟你说
You're wasting time, Artie,
你在浪费时间 阿迪
Cause Pete's in danger.
因为皮特身陷危险之中
Yeah, well, so are you, right? In danger
你也是
If you're really who you say you are
如果你真的是麦卡 你也很危险
Okay.
好的
Okay, fine.
很好
Here's what you and I both know
有些事你我都知道
But we never talk about it.
但我们从未提起
All right?
对吗
That I don't trust you.
那就是我不相信你
That I need you to tell me the truth...
我要你跟我坦诚相见
And to not treat me like some chess piece
不要把我当作是你棋盘上的
That you move around on a board that only you can see.
一只随你摆放的棋子
That I am valuable.
还有就是我是珍贵的
That I matter.
我是重要的
And that I deserve to know everything
我有权了解
I can about this world that you send me into every day
你每天派我去对付的一切
So at least I have a fighting chance.
这样我起码还有扳回一城的机会
You know, in spite of everything
可是即便是这样
In spite of everything, I like you.
尽管如此 我还是喜欢你的
I think you're great.
我觉得你很厉害
And I want you to think the same of me.
我希望你也这么看我
I screwed up.
是我不好
Honey, my key's not working.
宝贝 我的钥匙不好使了
Where's him?
他在哪
Uh, him's not here.
他不在这里
What were you looking for?
你在找什么
My room.
找我的房♥间
Who are you?
你是谁
You're cute.
你很帅啊
You're faking it.
你在装醉
Never con a con artist.
别在大骗子面前行骗
You had your chance to walk away.
我给过你一次活命的机会
You won't get another.
不会再有第二次了
Uh, Pete with you?
皮特跟你在一块吗
No, listen. I'm a bit busy.
没有 听着 我忙着呢
Can I call you back?
再打给你好吗
Yeah, no, sure. Everything okay?
好的 还好吗
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表