剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
You're secret service doctors?
你们是特勤局的医生吗
No.
不是
Question one.
问题一
have you recently encountered something that you feel has affected your life?
你最近遇到过什么影响你正常生活的事物吗?
something like what?
什么样的事物
An object of some kind.
例如某样物件
Do handcuffs count?
手铐算不算
No.Question number two.
不算 问题二
"while looking up,do you have the sensation of falling?"
在你抬头看的时候 是否感觉自己正在下落
cody?
科迪
No.
没有
I don't feel like I'm falling.
我没觉得在下落
Next question.
下一题
Okay,question number three.
好的 问题三
"have you recently smelled something that could best be described as
你最近有没有闻到过类似软糖一样的气味
fudge when there is no fudge?"
而实际上并没有软糖
fudge?Is that--
软糖 有吗...
Question four,
问题四
"do you ever feel like this might be a colossal waste of time?"
你有没有觉得这完全是在浪费时间
okay,let's-eh,okay.
好吧 好吧
We're done with those questions...
问题问完了
Yes. Cody.
没错 科迪
What do you think happened with your girlfriend?
你和你女朋友怎么了
Uh,what's her name?
她叫什么名字
I don't know. Emily.
我不知道 艾米莉
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't remember.
我不记得了
I was in class,
我在班里
talking to the professor about some mock trial thing.
和教授讨论一些关于模拟审判的事
Then I woke up here,and they told me I beat emily up.
我醒来后就到了这 他们说 我打了艾米莉
Have they let you see a doctor?
你看过医生了吗
Says I'm fine.
他们说我没事
And no-you know,no alcohol or drugs?
那么 你有酗酒或者磕药吗
No,I swear.
没有 我发誓
No history of blackouts?
没有类似丧失记忆的病史
No!This isn't me.
不 不是我做的
I would never hurt emily.This isn't me.This isn't--
我绝不会伤害艾米莉 不是我 不是...
Cody.
科迪
Se li uomini sapessino le cagioni della paura mia,
如果人们了解我的恐惧
capir potrebbero il mio dolor.
就能理解我的痛苦[意大利语]
Se li uomini sapessino le cagioni della paura mia,
如果人们了解我的恐惧
capir potrebbero il mio dolor.
就能理解我的痛苦
Myka!
麦卡
Se li uomini sapessino le cagioni della paura mia....
如果人们了解我的恐惧就能....
Get him out of here!
把他带出去
Let's get him down to secure lockup.
好好看着他
Well,that was scary.
好险啊
Can you come this way,son?
到这边来 小子
Hello.I'm lorna soliday.I'm cody's lawyer.
你好 我是劳拉·索莉戴 科迪的律师
And did travis call you?
是特拉维斯让你来的吗
Sheriff travis respects the law,
特拉维斯警长尊重法律
and he doesn't like being railroaded by federal agents.
讨厌联邦探员强行干涉
Are you that hands-on with all your clients?
你对其他委托人也都如此亲力亲为吗
No,just my godson.
不 他是我的教子
Ah,so you knew his parents. Very well.
那么你认识他的父母 很熟
And neither cody nor I will be answering any more questions
但我和科迪都不会再回答你们任何问题
until I know what this is about.
直到我知道你们要做什么
We're interested in cody's behavior.
我们对科迪的行为很担心
His violent behavior.
他的暴♥力♥行为
As in,where's it coming from?
例如 他为什么会这样
What is this?Someone pegged him as a threat to the president?
怎么了 害怕他会去行刺总统吗
Not yet.
目前不会
Not ever.
永远不会
That's not cody.
科迪不是那样的人
Well,it was cody that just destroyed that table in there.
但他刚才在里面把桌子都掀烂了
Not to mention what he did to his girlfriend.
更不要说他对他女朋友做的事了
Does the secret service investigate every case of battery
特勤局把暴♥力♥事件都管了吗
among college students?
包括校园内的
Nope.Just this one.
不 仅此一件
So where'd the italian come in? What do you mean?
他从哪学的意大利语 什么意思
He spoke italian in there,
他念叨着意大利语
just before he decided that the interview was over.
就在他决定结束审讯之前
I don't know anything about that.
这个我不知道
Well,has cody come into contact with anything unusual,say,
科迪有没有和不寻常的人接触过
in the past few days?
最近这几天
Yes.You two.
有的 你们俩
That was a serious question.
请你认真回答
That was a serious answer.
我是认真回答
Any more questions,sheriff travis has my number.
还有问题的话 特拉维斯警长有我的号♥码
You felt that,right?
你感觉到了 对吗
I'm not sure what you mean.
你指什么
It got hot.
那股热量
Yeah?
怎么了
But you knew to get me to the floor before he freaked out.
你知道在他发狂之前把我扑倒在地
The vibe.
是直觉
Right.
好吧
Okay,so how do those things work?
你的直觉是怎么运作的
Is there false alarms or--
会不会有假警报 或者...
it happens all the time.
假警报时有发生
So why do you trust them?
那你为什么还相信它
Well,one time I didn't,and I should have.
有一次 我没有信 让我追悔莫及
You're right.It's italian,sort of.
你说对了 是意大利语 有点像
I mean,this is either part gibberish.
我是说 这要不就是胡言乱语
It's some kind of code,maybe.
要不就是某种密♥码♥
And my software can barely translate any of this.
我的软件基本上没能翻译出来
I mean,"dolor" means "pain."
只查出 "Dolor"是"痛苦"的意思
And a text search came up with nothing.
用这个词的文本搜不出任何东西
There's no films,no books,no plays,
不是电影 不是书 不是戏剧
no songs,no poems.
不是歌♥ 也不是诗
Okay,so what now?
那现在怎么办
Well,you're right beside a college campus.
你们身边就有一所大学
You can go find somebody who speaks italian.
可以很容易找到会说意大利语的人
Artie.Hello?Hello?
阿迪 喂 喂
Excuse me.
借过
Professor marzotto?
是玛佐多教授吗
Yes?
什么事
Uh,we're with the secret service.
我们是特勤局的
It's an old construction.
这语体很古老了
15th century.
15世纪时候使用的
It's not working-class italian either.
而且也不是平民阶级使用的语体
This is high brow.
是上流社会的说话方式
So what's he saying?
他说的是什么
Roughly?
大致上
"if people knew the reasons for my fear,
如果人们了解我的恐惧
they'd be able to understand my pain."
就会理解我的痛苦
Do you visit italy a lot?
你常去意大利吗
I,uh...
我...
Haven't been back in nearly two years.
我有两年没去过了
But you're sure this translation is correct.
你确定这翻译是正确的吧
I'm a renaissance scholar.
我是专门研究文艺复兴的学者
I'm sure.
我确定
Oh,uh,one last question.
最后一个问题
Do you know a student here named cody thomas?
你认识一个叫科迪·托马斯的学生吗
I know of him.I read about him in the paper.
我知道他 在报纸上看到过
It's a sad story,that. How so?
很可怜 怎么这么说
Well,you know.He was a good kid,from what I heard.
据我所知 他是个好孩子
And he had some sort of a breakdown.
他曾遭遇过一场变故
All right,well,uh,if we need you to translate anything else--
好的 如果我们还需要翻译别的东西...
I'd be more than happy to help.
我很乐意帮忙
Uh,you can reach me at that number.
这是我的电♥话♥
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表