剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
and I don't want you to, 'cause you could drop it, okay?
我得确保你不会失手掉落
Well,I have a wish. Don't!
我倒是有个愿望 别啊
You wished for a ferret? No.
你许愿要个雪貂 我没有
That was already in the thing.
它本来就在那里的
I don't think so.
我想不是
You,uh,wished for a transfer,didn't you?
你是想调职 对吧
Oh,see, impossible wishes, wishes that can never be granted
看吧 不可能实现的愿望
they produce a ferret.
水壶会给你个雪貂
Don't ask me why.
别问我为什么
My first year here, the whole place was crawling with ferrets.
我在这里的第一年 这整个地方都爬满了雪貂
I swear,I didn't pick that thing up. No,I know,I know.
我发誓 我没拿 你是没拿 我知道
Not everybody is affected by everything. Here,okay?
不是人人都会被这里的东西影响的 懂吗
You have to be metaphysically predisposed.
你必须要先知先觉
And the external energies, they have to be in alignment.
还有我们必须控制外能汇成一线
This is just a convergence thing. Right,sure,okay.
这是个汇聚能量的活儿 那是 那是
So we're-we're all converged here,
这么说我们在这里相会
but I still have no idea what I'm supposed to do.
可我到现在都还不知道我该做什么
What you're supposed to do
你们要做的就是
is hunt down whatever is threatening to ruin the world's day
找寻所有会毁灭世界的能量
and neutralize it and bring it here.
中和它们 然后带到这里
You gotta snag it and bag it and tag it.
排除万难拿到手 装好 再贴上标签
This is crazy! This is crazy!
真是有病 都疯了吧
Well,you know,I don't-- It could be, you know,crazy fun.
跟你说 可能会超好玩
Well,that's exactly the attitude that brought you to our attention.
我们一眼看中你正是因为你的工作态度
Do you guys want a cookie for the road?
你们要那些曲奇路上吃吗
What road?
去哪里
Uh,there's rooms for you at leena's bed and breakfast.
琳娜给你们准备了房♥间和早饭
It's about seven miles down the road that way,
往那边一直开七公里
and I'll join you there in the morning and I'll tou-
明早再跟你们会合
well,I'll just join you there in the morning.
明天早上再说吧
Stay close!
跟紧啊
Serious,lattimer, there's been a serious screw-up.
拉蒂默 说真的 这里简直糟糕透顶
I'm serious.
我是说真的
And now you have a ferret. What?
还有你现在有只雪貂 什么
This town-- Is this a town or what?
这是镇吗 这到底是不是一个镇
What's the name of it? Well,it's more like a street.
名字叫什么 看起来更像一条街
So it says here to turn left at buffalo station.
这里说在水牛车站转左
What? No,no,no. It's "buffalo statue."
什么 不是 是"水牛雕像"
Well,your penmanship is atrocious.
你的字可真草
I don't need wisecr-you know, that's-you know, don't do that.
我不需要...跟你说...不要这样
Can you finish a sentence?
你就不能说句完整的话吗
A full thought?
经过完整的思考
Uh,would you really like me to?
你真的要我这样吗
Wait, No,no,no.
等等 别啊
Don't-don't call dickinson. He hates being pestered.
别打电♥话♥给迪金森 他最恨别人烦他
I don't pester.
我不是烦他
Well,when he knows something,he'll call.
行了 他有消息他会通知你的
Clearly the phrase "rolling with the punches" is not in your vocabulary,
很显然 你根本不知道什么叫"以柔克刚"
so may I make a suggestion?
我能给你提个醒吗
What might that be?
你又想说什么
Unbunch your panties and make the best of a bad situation.
审时度势地出♥卖♥♥♥色相来摆脱困境
And how do I do that?
我要怎么做
Which part?
你指哪一环节
You're a freak.
你个色狼
Hello. I'm leena. You must be pete and myka.
你好 我是琳娜 你们一定是皮特和麦卡
Come in. I've got your rooms ready.
来吧 房♥间都准备好了
We serve three meals,
我们提供三餐
9:00,noon,and 5:00.
早上九点 中午 还有下午五点
We've got radios in the rooms. No tvs.
每个房♥间都有收音机 没电视机
No in-room phones,
房♥间里没有电♥话♥
but there is one there at the bottom of the stairs in the hallway.
但在走廊的楼梯底下有一台
You may choose any room.
房♥间任你们挑
Is there anywhere I can get a drink? I mean,a drink drink?
你知道在哪里能让我喝一杯吗 我是说 酒
What would you like? Whiskey neat.
你想喝什么 纯威士忌
I can do that. Please do that.
我去拿给你 请快一点
She hates traveling.
她讨厌旅行
She loves traveling.It's the places she's traveled to that's the problem
她喜欢旅行 只是不喜欢这个地方而已
can I get you anything? No,I'mI'm fine.
您需要什么吗 不了 不用了
Yep,yep. Just...
对 对 就...
Is,uh... Is everything okay?
怎...怎么了
You're a lucky man,pete.
你真幸运 皮特
I am?
我吗
You're in tune.
你们那么合拍
Very rare.
很难得
Mm,I don't know what that, uh,mea-look,leena,
我不懂你说什么...听着 琳娜
are you-are you connected to artie?
你打电♥话♥给阿迪没
Let me know if your bed is big enough for you.
如果您嫌我家床小的话就跟我说啊
Hey,bunny.
嘿 小兔兔
how'd it go today? Not bad.
今天怎样 还行
Um,lattimer seems interested.
拉蒂默看来很感兴趣
And ms.Bering, not so much.
可是百玲小姐就不是了
Did you select a case for them?
你给他们安排任务了吗
Yeah,listen.Uh, I don't mean any disrespect,
安排了 听着 不是不尊重你啊
but are we really sure that these are the people, the right people?Because
他俩真的能胜任这份工作吗
Artie. I'm fully aware of their baggage.
阿迪 我很清楚他们的顾虑
Now what's the real problem?
你真正担心的是什么
Artie,take yourself off the hook.
阿迪 别再纠结下去了
Their fate falls on me.
他们忠诚于我
You say that Dickinson wants them back.
你说的 迪金森想把他们调回去
You've got to get them locked in.
你可得把他们牢牢抓住了
Can't sleep?
睡不着吗
Yeah. Me neither.
我也是
We don't have to talk.
你不用理我
So,heh! Do you always eat when you're stressed?
你不开心的时候就吃东西吗
Do you always talk this much?
你老这么唠叨个不停吗
You know,no light from the city to get in the way.
在这里不再有城市的灯光阻挡
Nothing but sky.
只有纯净的天空
This time of the year,
以前这时候
we get leo, cygnus,sagittarius.
我们会找狮子座 天鹅座 人马座
You know this how?
你怎么懂这些的
My dad and I used to camp a lot.
我以前常跟我爸露营
Where is he now?
他现在在那
Sorry.
对不起
What about your folks?
你家里人呢
Colorado Springs.
在科罗拉多泉[美国科罗拉多州一城市]
They own a bookstore called "Bering and Sons".
他们开了家书店叫"百玲和儿子们的书店"
How many brothers?
有几个哥哥
No brothers. Just me.
没 我是独生女
My dad thought the "and sons" sounded classier.
我爸觉得"和儿子们"比较好听
Well, he must be proud of you. Mom is.
他一定为你而骄傲 我妈是
Well,did protecting the president of the united states turn him around?
那你接手保护总统的任务有没有让他改观
Yeah. This won't.
有啊 可这份工作就不会
From denver to d.c.To a warehouse security guard in six months.
六个月内 我从丹佛到华盛顿再调到这做仓管
Now there's a career trajectory.
这就是我的职业道路
Look, about denver.
听着 说起丹佛
I didn't mean to spit on that last night.
昨晚我并非有意和你较劲
What you did there was better than textbook.
你当时的表现比教科书上教的要出色
We're not discussing that.
别说这些了
Ever.
再也别提了
All right,well,uh, i'm gonna go back upstairs
好的 我上楼去了
and not sleep some more.
继续在床上辗转反侧
Earlier,did you hear a...
早些时候 你有没听到...
Hear what?
听到什么
Never mind.
算了
Dickinson will call.
迪金森会打给你的
He better.
最好是这样
Rotation,time, seever city.
轮回 时间 西弗市
Come on.
快点
So it's gonna be you,then.
就是你了
Okay,cody thomas,
科迪·汤玛斯
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表