剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Where is he? He's fine. Don't worry.
他在哪 他没事 别担心
He's upstairs. Why don't you go up and see him?
他在楼上 去看看他吧
Sorry I scared you, but he's fine now.
抱歉我吓着你了 不过他没事了
Yep. A wasted trip, kiddo.
白跑一趟了 孩子
You bring a gun in here?
你把枪带进来了吗
Yeah, it's packed downstairs, disassembled.
是的 在楼下包里 拆卸掉了
I thought you were in the hospital.
我以为你在医院
I thought you were dying.
我以为你命不久矣
Your mother overreacted.
是你妈大惊小怪而已
I'm fine.
我很好
It's not a stroke?
不是中风吗
No, no, no, not a stroke.
不是中风
We've got a few more tests, but, oh, god,
我们做过检查 天哪
You should have heard him screaming.
他的尖叫真把人吓死
I didn't scream.
我才没尖叫
I've never screamed in my life!
我这辈子就没尖叫过
Do you remember what happened?
你还记得什么吗
No, I don't remember anything,
我什么都不记得
Except waking up in the ambulance,
只记得一觉醒来在救护车里
Wondering what the fuss was all about.
你们也太大惊小怪了
Jeannie, get the girl some food.
珍妮 给你女儿拿点吃的来
Mom, I'm...I'm not hungry.
妈 我不饿
It's because you've starved your hunger nerve to death.
那是因为你的饥饿神经都被你饿死了
Uh, the doctor said it might be a virus.
医生说可能是病毒引起的
You're too skinny.
你都皮包骨头了
Um, an inner ear or spinal inflammation.
内耳或脊椎发炎
Um, they've got him on steroids and an anti-viral.
他们给他打了类固醇和抗病毒药剂
Oh, Mrs. B. oh, hi.
百玲夫人
I am gonna need this recipe. the hot sauce is killer.
我得将这配方带回家 这辣酱太好吃了
Great. Oh, you've got some...
真好 你脸上有些...
Look at you. Oh, sorry.
你看你 抱歉
What are you...?
你在干嘛
Oh, we've met Pete. Boy, he's a pip.
我们见过皮特了 他真是个活宝
Just got here. Met your dad.
我刚到 拜见过令尊了
Are these yours? Found them in the kitchen.
这些是你的吗 在厨房♥里发现的
Yeah. I'm so sorry.
是的 很抱歉
They're, uh,for collecting evidence. I'm sorry.
是搜集证据用的 真对不起
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Well, I thought you might need the support.
我以为你需要帮忙
Artie disagreed but was overruled.
阿迪本来不同意 但被否决了
By who?
被谁否决
By me. The pip.
被我 所谓的活宝
Well, I don't need any support.
我不需要帮忙
Miss independent, me neither.
独♥立♥自主小姐 我也不需要
Seriously, dad. I've been here for, like, what? A minute?
说真的 爸 我才刚来一分钟
Miss Touchy, too.
脾气火爆小姐
Oh, please, Warren.
别这样 沃伦
I've got to go down to the basement.
我要去地下室了
Eat something!
吃点东西吧
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
I'm going to get that guest room ready.
我去收拾客房♥
And for your bed, I've got some new flannel sheets.
我给你的床换了新的法兰绒被单
I got at Dody's.
我从朵迪买♥♥的
No, no, no. You are my guests.
别说了 你们是客人
It's my house. You're my guests.
有朋自远方来 我当尽地主之谊
What about work?
任务怎样了
Well, work vanished.
没有任务了
And until it reappears, I'm here as a friend
在新任务出现之前 我就留在这帮你
In this hopefully not too stressful time.
希望情况还没那么糟
I mean, it could have been worse, right? Your dad.
我是说 你♥爸♥跟你可能会闹得更凶
Thank you.
谢谢
No, I appreciate it, and you're right.
多谢你的美意 你说的没错
It could have been worse.
很可能会闹得更凶
Well, wait, wait. Myka, Myka, Myka.
等一下 先别走 麦卡
I was talking to your dad.
我刚才和你♥爸♥聊天
He thinks you're still in D.C.
他以为你还在华盛顿工作
They both do.
他们两个都是
Well, yeah.
没错
And if you tell them any differently,
如果你告诉他们实情
I swear,I will drop a dictionary on your crotch.
我发誓我会拿字典砸你小♥弟♥弟♥
What? I'm supposed to tell them that I'm working
难道要我告诉他们我在从事
For the world's most dangerous antiques roadshow?
世界上最危险的寻宝工作吗
No. You tell them the truth.
你应该跟他们说实话
Or at least part of the truth.
至少透露部分实情
I don't know. Something to cut the stress.
这样也许可以缓解紧张气氛
I'm not stressed.
我才没紧张
You're lying to them.
你不停地说谎
It's a force of habit, you know?
习惯成自然
It keeps my dad from being disappointed.
我不想让我爸失望
You have hot sauce all over your face.
你脸上全是辣椒酱
Dad!
爸
Mom?
妈
Myka, get back.
麦卡 退后
Dad?
爸
Watch your eyes.
小心眼睛
Warren. Warren.
沃伦 沃伦
What happened?
到底怎么了
What happenedis...your dad's got an artifact.
应该是你♥爸♥爸拿到了一件藏物
Myka!
麦卡
Myka!
麦卡
Where's the notebook? It's this way.
笔记本在哪 跟我来
Myka? Mom, it's okay.
麦卡 妈 没事的
Myka, who is it? Is she...
麦卡 这是谁 她是
This is Claudia. We work with her.
她是克劳迪娅 我同事
What's that? That is...
那是什么 那是...
Claudia, back here.
克劳迪娅 过来
That's for me.
叫我呢
No, you wait just a minute.
你先别走
I want some answers, Myka.
我要听你解释 麦卡
Now, first of all, who is the man in the little TV?
首先 小电视里的人是谁
His name is Artie.
他叫阿迪
And is he a doctor? No, but
他是医生吗 不是 但是...
Your father belongs in a hospital.
你♥爸♥爸需要去医院
This isn't medical. Mom, this is something else.
他没有生病 是别的东西导致的
And how do you know? You're not a doctor.
你怎么知道 你又不是医生
You protect the president.
你只是总统保镖而已
Not anymore.
已经不再是了
I'm still with the government, but I am doing this now.
我还为政♥府♥工作 但我现在做这个
What? What are you doing?
到底是什么 你到底做什么
I'm trying to help dad, mom, so just let me do that.
我在努力救爸爸 放手让我去做吧
Trust me. Please.
相信我 求你了
Ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
Mom, just stay here.
妈 待在那别动
Whatever you see or hear, just stay put.
不管你听见什么看到什么 待在原地
But Just don't move.
但是... 乖乖待着
It'll be okay.
不会有事的
They do this kind of stuff all the time, so...
他们每天都在做这个
Claudia? I gotta go.
克劳迪娅 我先过去了
But what's going on?
到底发生什么事了
They're really good at this.
他们真的很专业
Here it is.
给你
Kill it.
封印它
Duck and cover.
蹲下 隐蔽
What's happening?
怎么了
Mom, how's dad?
妈 爸爸怎样了
He's the same.
还是老样子
Why? Was something supposed to happen?
怎么了 应该有什么反应吗
Check his arms.
看看他的胳膊
It's still there.
还在那儿
It's ink. Ink.
这是墨水
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表