剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
ST. Louis, Missouri
圣路易斯 密苏里州
So what kind of artifact could cause a gas explosion?
什么藏物能引起天然气爆♥炸♥
I thought we were getting a break.
本以为咱们可以休假的
Did you ask Artie?
你问了阿迪没
Yeah, he laughed for about five minutes.
问了 他大笑了五分钟
I guess that's an answer.
那就算是回答了
You know, I'm not asking
我也没奢望
For two weeks in Tahiti, you know?
去塔希提岛度假两周
I just want a couple days to get out of podunk Dakota
就找个达科他州的小村子歇几天
And go someplace that serves Martini.
喝喝马提尼酒
Well, you are looking pretty ragged...
你确实十分憔悴
You got those bags under your eyes
都出眼袋了
And...
还有...
Wha...I'm... I'm supporting you here.
干嘛 我只是在应和你啊
It's very helpful. Thanks.
谢了 帮了大忙了
Secret Service.
特勤局的
That's a big-ass generator, huh?
真是个大马力的发电机啊
I count six body bags.
这有六个尸袋
Excuse me, can I see this body, please?
我可以看看这尸体吗
Oh, god.
天啊
Kentucky fried, extra crispy.
更多酥脆 尽在肯德基
Thank you. Sure.
谢谢 没事
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Hi, I'm, um, agent Bering.
你好 我是百玲探员
This is agent Lattimer.
这位是拉蒂默探员
Captain Powell, eastern division.
东区鲍威尔警长
Secret Service?
特勤局的
So what went down here last night?
昨夜这里发生什么事
Underground gas main ruptured. It ignited.
天然气主管破裂 遇火爆♥炸♥
City engineers are checking to see
工程师们在检察
If it's safe to go down there.
下面是否安全
Until then, that's all I know.
现在为止 我知道的只有这些了
Thanks for stopping by.
多谢来访
I think I have more questions. You?
我有更多疑问了 你呢
Let's go meet the engineer.
一起去会会那工程师
Let's.
好啊
Hello?
你好
It's us again.
我们又来了
Uh, look, General,
将军阁下
I'm gonna need a list of all the casualties
我要看看伤亡名单
And a list of all the witnesses to the accident.
和目击者的名单
Well, it's pretty much the same list...
这两张没什么区别
Half a dozen suspects hadn't even been processed yet.
半打嫌犯都未经处理
We're still trying to confirm the IDs.
尸体的身份都还未确认
And I wasn't here, but a desk sergeant
当时我不在 但一名主管警长
And a duty officer got knocked out by the blast.
和值日警员都被爆♥炸♥震昏过去
One's comatose, and the other one's in surgery.
一个昏迷中 另一个手术中
I'm sorry to hear that. Good.
我很遗憾 知道就好
So maybe now you'll let me get to the ton of paperwork
那么您能放我去处理
I have ahead of me.
那成山的文件了吧
What do you think? Is it safe to go down there?
你觉得怎样 下面安全吗
Yeah.
应该吧
There's not much to see,
没什么可看的
But it appears to be structurally sound.
不过足够结实
It's dark.
下面很黑
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay.
好吧
So this must've been a cellar they sealed up
看来在建警局时候
When they built the police station.
这里应该是封起来的
Uh-huh.
是吧
You got a vibe?
你有预感吗
No.
没
Something else happened.
这里还发生过什么
Check this out.
到这来看看
The explosion must've blown this door open.
一定是爆♥炸♥把门冲开了
Pete?
皮特
I guess he's been down here quite a while.
貌似他死在这很久了
Yeah.
是啊
Here's his wallet.
这有钱包
Secret Service.
特勤局的
Myka?
麦卡
This guy was a warehouse agent.
这人是仓库探员
Look, he has a Secret Service tar,
他有烧糊的特勤局的徽章
But his ID and his credentials are dust.
但身份证和其他证件都成灰了
I'm sending for the body right now, okay?
我这就派人去取尸体
And meanwhile, what I want you to do
与此同时 我要你
I want you to get me pictures.
你给我发些照片来
Meanwhile, I am gonna find who this agent is.
而我 去查这个探员是谁
I'll ID him,
确认他的身份
And I will find out,
并且查明
If I can, what mission he was on.
他当时执行的任务
It looks like the blast opened up the wall,
看起来是爆♥炸♥把墙冲塌了
And somehow people were fried.
人们不知怎地就被烧成炭了
I mean, could an artifact cause an explosion like that?
藏物能引起这样的爆♥炸♥吗
Or did the explosion release the artifact
或者是爆♥炸♥释放了藏物
And then burn everybody up?
然后人们才被烧焦
Yeah, well, that is a very good question, Pete,
皮特 问得好
Very good question. That's exactly what you have to figure out. Bye..
问得很好 那正是你们要去查清楚的 再见
How the hell...
究竟...
How the hell...
怎样...
Am I gonna figure out...
我才能查出...
Who that mysterious agent is?
那位神秘探员是谁
Unfortunately, the warehouse filing system
很不幸 仓库文档系统
Never quite caught up to the computer age.
没有跟上这电脑时代
Like your wardrobe?
就像你的衣服
What?
什么
These are earth tones.
这种土褐色外套
They never go out of style.
永远不会过时的
The files on all the warehouse agents
这里存放了将近两百年内
For the last 200 year, give or take,
所有仓库探员的档案
And the missing agent's, too, somewhere.
也包括失踪的探员
Excellent.
太棒了
You can teach me about scrapbooking.
你可以教我做剪报啦
Yeah, okay, I'll call you if I need you.
行啦 有需要我会叫你
All right, all right, I got my own stuff.
行了 知道啦 我还有活要干
Besides, I'm allergic to old.
而且 我对腐朽味儿过敏
Hey, Myka just sent pic from the scene.
麦卡把照片发来了
Yeah, no, we're getting the actual body later today,
不用了 晚些就能拿到尸体
So we don't need that digital rap.
不用这些数码垃圾
Digital's just as good, Artie.
数码的一样好 阿迪
No, you know what? Welcome to the new millennium.
算了吧 欢迎进入二十一世纪
Pixels will never replace the real thing.
像素再高也比不上实体
Pixels... you know what they are? They're just...
图像只能...
Look, they're a start,
仅供参考
But they're...
而且是...
God, they're a really small start.
天 参考价值还很低
Oh, but they don't have to be.
才不是呢
What? Oh, they can be so much more.
什么 图片的作用不止这些
I've been working on something, okay?
这是我前些日子做的
I really want to show you.
一直想给你看
No, no, I really, really don't need any kind of newfangled...
不要 我不要看那些新奇的...
Chill. This is totally old-fangled.
稍安勿躁 这绝对是古董级别的
Check it out.
看好喽
What...
什么
What...
什么
What is...
那是什么
Is that...is that...part of that a Bell & Howell spectroscope?
那是伯赫威分光仪的零件吗
Surprise! I repurposed it.
惊喜吧 我重新组装了
What, without asking me?
问都不问我一下
What...it's just a hologram projector?
不就是一个全息幻灯仪嘛
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表