剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Are you okay? I'm okay.
你还好吗 还好
I'm just a little drained,that's all.
只是有些发软而已
You go. go ahead. I'll...i'll catch up.
你先走 我跟上
Are you sure? Yeah,yeah. you go.
你能行吗 没事 你走吧
Okay. Go.
好吧 去吧
Myka.
麦卡
Yeah?
怎么了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay,ugly,I'm just gonna pull you out.
丑八怪 我要把你拉出来
Oh,this is slippery.
老打滑啊
Okay.
好吧
Gloves are coming off.
不带手套了
Yeah.
好了
Now I want Italian food.
想吃意大利面了
No,no.
不要
Not the plan. nope.
这不是我想要的
Critical mass in three minutes. Shut up
三分钟后到达临界点 给我闭嘴
Claudia? Myka!
克劳迪娅 麦卡
Hey,I know it looks like I'm having a bunch of fun,
虽然我看起来玩得挺开心的
But help!
可我快没命啦
Almost there.
我来了
No,no,no. don't touch. What?
不要 千万别碰 什么
Way too sticky.
会黏住你的
No point in us both getting ground up.
不能把你也拉进去了
Okay.
好的
What is this stuff?
这是什么鬼东西
If I remember properly,
如果我没记错的话
It's hours of fun for the whole family.
应该是家庭欢乐聚会的必备物品
Okay.
得
No!
不
Oh,they lied.
都是骗人的
It's not even minutes of fun,really.
一点也不好玩
Where's Pete? Still bored out of his mind?
皮特在哪 还在灵魂出窍吗
No,he'll be here in a minute.
他就来
Just keep pulling.
用力拉啊
Critical mass in two minutes.
两分钟后到达临界点
Mind if I yell? I'm gonna yell.
我能喊吗 我要喊了
Pete! Critical mass in two minutes.
皮特 两分钟后到达临界点
Pete,help!
皮特救命
Pete!
皮特
Chicks!
姑娘们
Pete,hey,
皮特
You have to find something to cut this stuff!
找东西把这个剪断
By "stuff," you don't mean our arms,right?
别把我们的胳膊也剪了啊
No. don't touch it! Don't touch it!
不要 别碰 别碰它
It's sticky. Attention,warehouse agents,
会粘住你的 仓库探员请注意
Energy levels are now at omega level.
能量达到最高水平
Critical mass in one minute We're boned.
一分钟后到达临界点 我们死定了
How much time did she just say?
她刚才说还剩多久来着
50 seconds.
五十秒
See? See? Even on tape,she still
就算是录音都那么诡异
Pete,just please go find something!
皮特 快找工具啊
Okay,okay,I'm gonna go look. Wait. my tool belt.
好的 马上 去找我的工具袋
What? Right there.
什么 在那儿
Get the snow globe. Okay.
把雪球拿出来 好的
Ha! I got it.
找到了
Use it to freeze the gears.
把齿轮冻住
Pete
皮特
I got a better idea. Hold on!
我更好的办法 坚持住
Hold on. hold on. 30 seconds.
挺住 挺住啊 三十秒
All right,you guys got to pull really hard.
用力拉啊
Yes! Right...
太棒了 好的
Now!
现在
"Neutralizer Dispersal"
[中和剂传播仪]
Attention,warehouse agents,
仓库探员请注意
Emergency abated.
紧急状况已解除
Nice work. Thank you.
做得好 谢谢
Oh. god.
天啊
How do you do that?
你怎么做的
That was quite a performance.
刚才的表演可真是精彩啊
Sounded better in my head.
没我想像的好
So am I fired?
我被开除了吗
Worse. they want you to stay.
更惨 他们要把你留下
Bering and Lattimer are not the best agents we've ever had.
百玲和拉蒂默并不是我们最好的探员
You are. They said that?
你才是 他们这么说的吗
It was said.
据说是的
And they were smart enough to believe me.
他们明智地取信于我
Thanks.
谢谢
Simply the fact.
事实而已
What about Macpherson?
麦克森怎么办
Go hunting.
把他找出来
Try not to get yourself killed.
万事小心
No,no,no.
得了吧你
Don't try to be all friendly with me now.
现在来讨好我可没用了
Um,uh,hey,Myka? Yeah?
麦卡 什么
I just wanted to say thanks for,um,
我想说谢谢你
You know,trusting me before.
愿意相信我
Claudia,I...
克劳迪娅 我
I know what it's like to be your age and have no one believe in you.
我了解初出茅庐 被人♥质♥疑的窘境
Yeah.
是啊
You're good.
你很厉害
No,you're really good.
你真的很厉害
You'll be fine.
你会好好的
Thanks.
谢谢你
Hey,um,you know,if you're not busy later,
如果你待会有空的话
Maybe you could show me
也许你可以教我
How to do that...ka-cha... kick thing,
你那个无影脚怎么使
'Cause,like,I tried it on a light switch,
我之前对灯开关用过这招
And I think I broke my toe.
结果踢伤了脚指
And I know I broke the light switch.
还把开关踢烂了
That...that would be... that would be fun,you know?
这会很好玩
And maybe you could teach me how to hack into the...
你也可以教我如何黑进那个
The grid? Yeah.
计算机网络吗 是的
You want to hack the grid?
你想当黑客吗
I want to hack the grid.
我是想当黑客
Okay. Yeah,I'm done.
好啊 我搞定了
Okay,so I cleaned up the last of the mess.
我清理完最后的一个烂摊子
You know,I bet Artie won't even notice.
阿迪绝对发现不出来
Won't notice what?
不会发现什么
Your welcome-back surprise party.
你的惊喜欢迎派对
Aah,surprise!
惊喜吧
You look surprised.
你看起来多惊喜啊
Doesn't he look surprised?
你看他多惊喜
Tell me.
从实招来
The zip line crashed,
锁链掉下来
And there were these dodgeballs...
一堆躲避球砸过来
And some glop got in the gooery gears.
一堆粘胶弄到雾区齿轮上
We went to the dark vault...
我们走进黑地窖
Things got sparky...
火星四射
We fixed it. we fixed it.
我们弄好了 全搞定了
We fixed everything. Good as new.
一切都搞定 跟新的一样
It's all fixed. Totally
全弄好了 一切一切
How long did you have before the warehouse was gonna explode?
你们离仓库爆♥炸♥还有多长时间
Under a minute More like 30 seconds.
不到一分钟 最多三十秒
That's lucky.
真幸运
I once got there with 17,
我曾经试过十七秒倒计时
And her voice gets really annoying
她在一秒一秒倒数的时候
When she's counting down seconds one at a time.
能把你烦死
You didn't lose that thing I had made for you,did you?
没把我给你做的东西弄丢吧
Oh,no.
没有
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表