剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, we will.
我们会的
Okay, so the last time we saw Clark alive,
上次看到克拉克的时候
He ran into this alley, so we should start here?
他跑进这条巷子 从这开始搜吗
Well, unless you want to look under the Arch.
除非你想在圣路易斯"大拱门"找
Ahh! Help!
救命啊
What is that?
发生什么事了
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
救命啊
Hey, hey, hold it! hold it! hold it!
慢着 慢着 把枪放下
He's trying to kill me! Bring the gun here.
他要杀我 把枪递过来
I shot him. I shot him in the chest,
我朝他胸口开了一枪
And he just kept coming at me.
他还一直追过来
Who are you talking about?
你说谁
Oh, god.
老天
Okay, now would be a good time to take the shot.
趁现在快开枪啊
Okay, that didn't work. pete!
没有用 皮特
No, but the good news is, we've pissed him off.
好消息是我们惹毛他了
Okay, stop it! We're on your side!
好的 停下 我们是帮你的
Please help me.
求你们帮帮我
Please help me.
帮帮我
God.
老天
Oh, god Vince.
上帝啊 文斯
What happened? Is he...
怎么样 他还...
He's gone.
他已经死了
He was my ex-husband.
他是我的前夫
There was a restraining order, but I've never seen him...
对他下过限制令 我没见过他这样
Wait. It's gone.
等等 它不见了
But how?
怎么做到的
Ma'am, get out of the area now.
女士 请离开这里
Now!
快
Pete!
皮特
Do you see it?
你看见它了吗
No.
没
Do you?
你呢
No.
没
Look out!
小心
Pete! Pete!
皮特 皮特
Pete! Pete, what's going...
皮特 怎么了
Pete, don't move!
皮特 你别动
I'm okay.
我没事
Okay, just let me call Artie.
让我找阿迪
All right, just let me...
没事的 让我...
No, stay away!
别 走开
I don't want to hurt yo...
我不想连累你...
Agent Bering.
百玲探员
Agent Bering.
百玲探员
Agent Bering.
百玲探员
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Where's Pete?
皮特呢
I don't know, he's not here. what happened?
我不知道 他不见了 到底怎么了
The same thing that happened to Clark and Jack,
发生在克拉克和杰克身上的事情
It's happening to Pete.
也发生在皮特身上了
I...I have to go find him.
我必须找到皮特
Hang on one second. You were knocked out.
等等啊 你昏过去了
We need to call an ambulance.
需要叫救护车
I'm fine, okay?
我没事
Just...just exuse me. I have to go.
不好意思 我得走了
The Spine was designed for one thing.
脊椎虫是为一个目的而发明的
It turns a person into a killing machine.
就是将一个人变成杀人机器
It's a warrior-maker.
是士兵制♥造♥机
It uses the body like a big battery,
他将人体当作电池
Heightening and redirecting
提升能量的同时
The host's natural eletrial impulses.
重新定位寄主体内的电脉冲
Yeah, it's like ancient pcp.
没错 就像是老式的主控程序
It jacks up your adrenaline and testoterone.
它会将你的肾上腺素和睾丸激素
So on a scale of 1 to 10%,
提升至正常的百分之一到十
You're about a 25.
甚至达到二十五
Until the battery is drained and the barbs retract.
直到电池耗用殆尽 再将倒钩收回
It lies dormant
进入沉睡状态
Just waiting for the next nearest living hot to latch onto.
等待下一个最靠近能依附的活体
Artie, the Spine is on Pete.
阿迪 脊椎虫依附在皮特身上了
Okay, where is he right now?
他现在到哪去了
I don't know.
我不知道
Just tell me that you an remove it.
快跟我说你能弄掉这东西
We will, we will.
行的 我们可以的
There's a way. there's always a way, Myka.
总有方法的 总有的 麦卡
Artie, liten to me, I can't, um...
阿迪 听我说 我不能
I will not loe another partner.
我不能再失去一个拍档了
Just the look in Pete's eye.
我刚看到皮特的眼睛
Artie, he looked...
阿迪 他
I've never seen him so angry.
我从没见过他这么生气
That's not Pete. that's the artifact.
那不是皮特 是藏物作怪
It just... it feeds on aggression.
是它让皮特充满愤怒
It makes you go after what you hate, right?
它让你去追杀你最恨的东西 对吗
Clark went after the gangs,
克拉克追杀黑帮
And the last vitim went after his ex-wife.
刚刚那个死者追杀的是他的前妻
A warrior that's been programmed to kill his enemies.
训练士兵是为了去杀敌的
Jack fought it.
杰克抗争过
He fought his feelings long enough
他一直在跟自己的内心抗争
So that he could seal himself up
所以他就将自己关起来
And not hurt anyone.
为的是不伤害任何人
What are you saying, Myka?
麦卡 你说什么
You think Pete is gonna do exactly the same thing?
你觉得皮特会这么做吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Artie, what do I do when I find him?
阿迪 找到他之后要我怎么做
What have you got?
你找到什么
Claudia, just tell me anything you've got.
克劳迪娅 把你找到的都告诉我
Okay, hold up, so when this thing was built,
好的 等等 这东西发明的时候
Electricity didn't exist yet, right?
电根本还不存在 对吧
So it'd zap people,
它会把人电死
But what would happen if it got zapped?
那么要是电击它会怎样
I mean, that's what the bolt of lightning was in the piture that they found.
就是我们在图片上看到的那一道闪电
Remember, Jack wrote...
记得吗 杰克写过
Hand of god.
上帝之手
Maybe that's what shuts down the Spine,
可能这就是击败脊椎虫的方法
A bolt of lightning.
一道闪电
Overwhelming the Spine's receptors
击垮脊椎虫的神经末梢
Might make it automatically detach.
它可能就会自动脱落了
That's not bad.
这方法不错
Just turn the Tesla's power to full.
将特斯拉枪的电力调到最大
No, Artie, look, we already tried that.
不行的 阿迪 我们试过了
All right, listen, Myka,
好的 听着 麦卡
Find Pete.
找到皮特
Your Tesla's not strong enough,
你的特斯拉枪电力不够
So you'll have to find a powerful electrical source
所以你必须找到强大的电源
Somehow, somewhere.
无论什么方法 无论在哪里
He's gonna take a bullet.
他无论如何要挨枪的
What?
什么
That's what we're trained to do, isn't it?
我们就是训练来做这事的 不是吗
Every Secret Service agent will take the bullet
每个特勤局的探员都要挨枪
For the preident, for his country.
为了总统 为了祖国
That's what Jack did.
这就是杰克所做的
He sacrificed himself.
牺牲自己
That's what Pete's going to do now.
这也是皮特将要做的
No, because Pete...
不会的 因为皮特
Pete know that the Spine will just lath on to another person.
知道脊椎虫会依附在另一个人身上
Then he's going to make sure.
他要保证这不会发生
That's what Jack did.
这就是杰克所做的
Agent Bering,
百玲探员
Your partner Lattimer, two of my men
我的两名手下看到
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表