剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
You know we stay on the down low
我们保持低调的话
We operate more freely.
事情会更容易办
Okay, you just can't run around town
可你不能到处乱窜
Saying whatever comes into your head.
想到什么就说什么
We have to stay under the radar.
我们得秘密行事
Remember stealth?
记得要保密吗
Covers are like the definition of stealth.
掩护就是保密的方法之一
Plus, I'm very good at them.
再加上这是我的专长
You're ten years old. You are ten years old.
你简直就是个十岁小孩 十岁小孩
You know I'm gonna go interview the nun.
我自己去找那修女谈去
Fine.
随你便
Sounds like the violinist kid is getting worse
看来那个小提琴男孩情况在恶化
So I'm gonna go check that out.
我去跟那个
That's all right with you sarge?
长官批准吗
You're eight years old.
你只有八岁
I knew I could fly.
我知道我能飞
I just knew it.
我就是知道
Where were you before you um...
你在哪里呢 在你
Jumped
跳之前
I had just left the center.
我刚离开中心
Sister Grace works most days
格蕾丝修女大多数时间
At a battered women shalter
在受虐妇女中心工作
Have you received any jewelry of any kind recently?
你最近有收到过什么珠宝吗
Any gifts? Anything new?
礼物之类 什么新的东西
We are nuns.
我们是修女
We renounce worldly possessions.
我们放弃世俗的财物
Of course. Right.
当然 那是
Did you know Tommy Wilson or Meg...Riley?
你认识汤姆·威尔森或是美格·莱利吗
Not really.
不认识
Is Tommy all right?
汤姆还好吗
Yes I just thought maybe...
还好 我想可能是...
I can fly.
我能飞
I can.
真的能
Uh, can I talk to you outside for a second?
能借一步说话吗
Will you excuse us?
失陪了
Hey, Mac sorry to bother you
不好意思打扰你 迈克
But can I ask you a few questions about the Wilson kid?
我能问你关于威尔森的事吗
Strange way to spend your honeymoon there Pete
你度蜜月方式还真奇怪呢 皮特
Lattimer. Agent Pete Lattimer.
拉蒂默 皮特·拉蒂默探员
Secret Service.
特勤局
Secret Service?
特勤局
Hope you're not flashing that badge
希望你不要到处晃你的徽章
All over town and scaring folks.
来吓唬我们这里的平民
No one's trying to scare anybody.
我不是想来吓唬谁的
I've got enough problems around here lately
我这里的麻烦已经够多了
Without people thinking this is some kind of terrorist plot.
现在人们还怀疑这是恐怖袭击
There's no plot.
不是什么袭击
Look, Mac, you just let me do my job.
迈克 你只要让我开展工作
No one will be hurt. I'll be on...
没人会受伤 我会
No sir. Not if your job
不行 长官 如果你的工作是
Is sneaking around lying to folks.
鬼鬼祟祟欺骗平民的话 我不会帮你
I don't trust people who lie to me.
我不会相信那些骗过我的人
I just need to ask Tommy a few questions.
我只要问汤姆一些问题
Tommy Wilson slipped into a coma about an hour ago.
汤姆·威尔森一小时前陷入了昏迷
Now can the secret service explain that?
特勤局能跟我解释解释吗
Because the doctors sure as hell can't.
因为医生们都不能
I noticed that Sister Grace was wearing
我发现格蕾丝修女
One of those rubber bracelets
带着一种橡胶手链
For domestic violence awareness.
象征着家庭暴♥力♥
Yesshe came to us about a year ago.
没错 她一年前来找我们
I can't go into details
我不能透露细节
But there was a fair amount of abuse.
她受过严重虐待
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Has she been depressed lately?
她最近陷入忧郁吗
I mean I'm assuming this incident is new behavior.
我假定这起事故是从未出现过的
Well she hasn't jumped off any other buildings
她倒没有从别的建筑物上跳下来过
If that's what you mean.
如果你是想问这个
Of course not. It's just...
我当然不是那个意思...
I'd really like her to get some rest
我真的想让她休息一下
If that's all right with you.
如果你不介意的话
Right. Sure.
当然
Thank you father.
谢谢你 神父
Sister Grace
格蕾丝修女
Oh my God!
天哪
Sister Grace?
格蕾丝修女
The wind.
风
Sister!
修女
Stay there ,Sister. I'm coming up.
站在那别动 修女 我上来了
Sister!
修女
I can fly.
我能翱翔
You cannot fly!
你不能飞
Grace Ellen!
格蕾丝·艾伦
So wait the snow bank saved her life?
雪堤救了她的命吗
YeahI mean Sister Grace is alive
格蕾丝修女虽然还活着
But she's all busted up from the fall.
但她已经而半身不遂了
Should put the snow bank in a warehouse.
真该把那雪堤收归仓库
Okay, it sounds like it's intensifying.
看来事态越来越严重了
Is Tommy still in a coma?
汤姆还昏迷不醒吗
Yeah, yeah. I was just over there.
是的 我刚从那里回来
The doctor said he just kind of shutdown.
医生说他就像是被关了机
Okay, well that sounds like it's causing
那听起来倒像是藏物
Some kind of regression.
引起某种退化
You got to find this thing fast before it gets worse.
你得在事情不可收拾之前找到藏物
Uh... yeah.
好吧
Have you ever seen anything like this?
你以前见过类似的东西吗
Well actually once
有过一次
Oh, well, that doesn't sound very dangerous.
好像没什么危险
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, the victims would ultimately
那些受害者最后
Laugh themselves to death.
都笑到死为止
Cardiac arrest due to asphyxiation.
死因是窒息引起的心脏骤停
Freaky.
真恐怖
So, what you're saying is there's always a link?
你的意思是总有某些联♥系♥存在
Always.
没错
And you just keep looking under rocks
你们继续顺藤摸瓜
And I'll do what I can from here, okay?
我在这边尽力帮你们
Book on tape.
发声图书
It's always mind control.
应该是控制心智的
Mind control in the midst of 6 absolutes
思想控制六项基本原则
I have work to do.
我还要干活的
Okay.
搞定
That's that.
就这样啦
Now cut that out.
别再闹了
Thanks.
谢谢
You didn't get that from me.
不是我给你的
I'm running a business here.
我只是做生意
So nothing connects.
他们之间没有联♥系♥
Tommy never had Meg as a teacher.
美格没当过汤姆的老师
Meg doesn't know Sister Grace.
美格也不认识格蕾斯修女
And Sister Grace taught Sunday school
格蕾斯修女在主日学校当老师
But Tommy never took it.
但汤姆从没去过
So they're all doing things
他们都有
Completely out of character?
反常举动
So if someone does something totally opposite
如果人们做了与他们平时
From what they normally do...
完全相反的举动
Drugs.
毒品作怪
Although the old lady and the nun
可那老太太和修女
Don't strike me as crackheads.
并不像瘾君子
Not so much.
没错
I thought the medic might know something
我想那医务员可能知道些情况
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表