剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
I mean, it's probably just a bedtime story Joshua.
也许只是个睡前故事 约书亚
That's what you think.
你这么认为吗
Joshua doesn't get the concept of being nice to the money guy.
约书亚不懂怎么拉拢管钱的人
Do you want the professor
你到底想不想要让教授
To recommend you for the grant or not?
批准你的实验啊
See, Claudia here doesn't get the concept of being ten.
克劳迪娅没有完美的概念
Joshua, please don't do this.
约书亚 求你别这么做
It's okay, professor.
没事的 教授
He may be antisocial but he's very smart.
虽然他不懂得与人交往 可是我哥聪明着呢
He knows what he's doing.
他知道自己在做什么
Does he?
是吗
This.
这个
This is his compass.
这就是那个指南针
I know I can re- create what Rheticus did.
我知道我能重现雷梯库斯的实验
It's teleportation, professor. Please don't.
是心灵传输 教授 求你别这样
Trust me.
相信我吧
I started having the dreams two years ago.
我两年前就开始做这样的梦
It's what got me started on all this.
所以才让我做这一切
It's because we were both here.
因为我们那时都在这里
Hang in there, kid!
坚持住 孩子
This should be a good first run!
第一次运行应该是顺利的
May be able to slow him down with this one!
也许这次能让他减慢速度
Yeah, got it. Hold...hold on.
明白了 坚持住 坚持
Claudia.
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
克劳迪娅
Claudia.
克劳迪娅
Claudia.
克劳迪娅
Man, this guy was nuts for secret panels.
这家伙迷恋隐秘嵌板
Yeah and they weren't mentioned
这些在克劳迪娅的书里面
In any of Claudia's books.
没有提及过
Yeah and if she didn't know
如果她不知道
It's a safe bet that Artie and Joshua didn't know.
那么阿迪和约书亚也不知道
You see the writing around these edges?
你看见这周围的字吗
Yeah, it's Latin.
是拉丁文
Let me guess.
我猜猜
You speak Latin too.
你也会说拉丁文
Okay make one more nerd joke
再说个冷笑话
And I'm gonna point out how you're losing your hair.
我就跟你说你是怎么掉头发
Okay, so the rules. Right?
行了 规则 对吗
The rules are in Latin
这些规则是拉丁文
And rules teach us how to use the objects.
规则告诉我们如何使用物品
So Joshua took them off the compass himself.
所以约书亚自己把他们从指南针上取了下来
Yeah, but he was missing something.
没错 但他忽略了什么
Rheticus hid some rules.
雷梯库斯的隐藏规则
And Joshua never saw them.
约书亚从来没看过
Nice.
漂亮
I am not losing my hair.
我没有掉头发
You don't have it high enough yet, Artie.
你没有足够的能量 阿迪
I'm stuck. No, Joshua, I...I can help you!
我被困住了 不 约书亚 我能帮你
No, Claudia's tied to this now.
克劳迪娅和这里连接了起来
It's killing her.
正在侵蚀她的生命
And you, you're tied to this now too.
现在 你也和这里连接了起来
She's the one I'm worried about.
我担心的是她
Joshua, if you come back twice more...
约书亚 如果你再多回来两次的话
I can hold you here!
我就能把你留在这里
I can save you both!
我能救了你们两个人
No, will you look at her?
不 你看看她
This place is growing increasingly unstable.
这地方已经越来越不稳定
And it's getting worse.
情况越来越糟
Next time I show up here it'll kill her, okay?
下次我出现就会要了她的命
Listen, you have to cut the tether.
听着 你必须切断一切联♥系♥
All right, overload the electrical field.
让电场超载
Just...the conductor you're using...
你使用的那个导体
The, uh, lightning rod?
那个避雷针吗
Yeah. Blow it up. Just use that.
对 毁了它 用那个
No, that'll destroy the whole...
不 那样会毁了整个
It'll kill you, Joshua!
你会没命的 约书亚
I know.
我知道
You can't save us both.
你救不了我们两个
To save her you have to kill me.
救她就必须牺牲我
Do it before I'm pulled back here again.
在我被再次拉回来之前动手吧
So there's something hidden on the compass.
那么说指南针上有些东西隐藏着
And we think it's the rule that Joshua missed.
而我们认为是约书亚忽略的规则
Nicely done.
干得漂亮
Right, yeah? Now check this out.
我们还发现
In Artie's notes it said that Joshua
阿迪的笔记里说约书亚
Had everything that he needed for his experiment in his lab.
将所有实验需要用到的东西放在他的实验室里
Where it was locked up for 12 years.
被封闭了十二年
But before Artie hung up
在阿迪挂电♥话♥之前
He said that he had everything that he needed.
他说他东西都齐全了
Claudia took Artie to the lab.
克劳迪娅把阿迪带去了实验室
You took the initiative
你们抢回主动权
And you recognized what needed to be done
你知道在阿迪不在的时候
All in Artie's absence.
该做些什么事
I'm pleased.
我很高兴
I know, right?
我就知道
Why the test?
为什么要考验我们
Was Artie going somewhere?
阿迪要去哪里吗
Let's hope not.
但愿没有
The directions are in the file.
地址在文件里
You should get to that lab and quickly.
你们快点赶到实验室
We don't know how much time we've got left.
不知道还剩多少时间
Do you think she's weird?
你觉得她怪异吗
I think she's weird. She always acts weird.
我觉得她很怪 从来都是这么诡异
Joshua come... come and gone already?
约书亚来了又走了吗
Yeah.
是啊
"Craptastic."
见鬼
Well, at least we're closer to bringing him back.
至少我们离把他带回来更进一步
Okay, you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, no, I'm fine.
是的 我很好
Listen. Yeah?
听着 什么事
Thank you.
谢谢你
Teleportation is such a powerful weapon
心灵传输是非常强大的武器
And people want it, Joshua.
人们都想要它 约书亚
They're gonna come get it.
他们回来抢它
Well, I think I've finally solved the equation.
我想我终于解决了方程式
Listen to me. I could just lay low.
听我说 我会保持低调
Listen to me.
听我说
People...the people...
那些人 那些
The people that want it want it now.
要它的人
They're coming after you right now.
他们现在就会来找你
There's no time left, Joshua.
没有多少时间了 约书亚
What you have to do is you have to...
你该做的就是必须
Protect yourself.
保护好自己
Just protect your family.
保护你的家人
Just give me the compass temporarily.
暂时先把指南针交给我
I know exactly where to put it where it'll be safe.
我知道放在哪里最安全
It's, um...
它在
It's in my professor's office.
它在我教授的办公室
Good.
好
You stay with Claudia till I get back.
你在这里陪着克劳迪娅等我回来
I'll just be a minute.
一会就好
Hey, thank you, professor.
谢谢你 教授
Sure.
应该的
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干什么
I made a promise to your brother
我对你哥哥许下承诺
And I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不会让任何事发生在你身上
What?
什么
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表