剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
We would make these little mini metal detectors
会做这种迷你金属探测器
So we could hunt for gold.
用来找金子
Most speakers are coated with a polymer film
对讲机上的聚合膜
that picks up VHF frequencies.
能接收超高频率电波
But we never found any gold.
不过我们找不到什么金子
But we did find a lot of worthless minerals.
倒是找到了一堆没用的矿物
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah.
我没事
I...I want you to know that you can tell me things.
我想让你知道什么事都可以找我倾诉
I...
我...
I got the report about Denver.
我拿到了丹佛的报告
What'd it say?
上面怎么说
I don't know. I...didn't read it.
不知道 我... 没有读过
Intellectually,I know I did everything by the book.
理智地说 我遵照规章做事
Of course you did.
那是当然的
You're you.
你就是你
What if I missed something,Pete?
假如我漏了什么呢 皮特
What if it's my fault?
会不会是我的错
Myka,the only person responsible for Sam's death
麦卡 唯一要对山姆的死负责的人
Is the piece of garbage that pulled the trigger that day.
是那天扣动扳机的人♥渣♥
You protected the president. That's the gig.
你保护总统 这是你的职责
You're a hero,and so is Sam.
你是个英雄 山姆也是
Okay?
知道吗
Yeah. Okay?
知道了 好了吗
That's a cool-ass science project.
那是个超酷的高科技产品
Yeah, it's...
那是 它...
You know, it's...
它...
It's not working.
它坏了
Sounds like it's working.
听上去还好啊
No,it's...it's not.
不 它没有
It's just crackling at everything.
它对什么都有反应
Well,maybe there's minerals everywhere.
也许到处都有矿物
Look,how can there be minerals.
怎么可能到处都有矿物
The miners' mine.
矿工们的矿山
They are everywhere,including in the ground.
这里的确到处是矿物 就连地面都是
Come on. Thank you.
走吧 多谢
I'm sorry about the...
抱歉弄坏了
Look. Quartz mines.
看 石英矿
Quartz.
石英
Do you see?
看到了吗
This building was built on an old quartz mine.
这栋楼就建在一座旧石英矿井上
And back then,indigenous materials
在过去 当地的原料
Would have been used when building a new structure.
会被使用在新建筑上
Quartz,as in the mineral?
比方说在这矿井里的石英
As in hallucination inducer.
正如一个幻觉制♥造♥机
As in this whole freaking structure is one giant tuning fork.
让这栋诡异的建筑变成巨大的音叉
And mother nature's just banging away.
然后大自然母亲就猛敲它
Okay,now,I've got these magnets.
现在我搞到的这些磁铁
They're attached to this thing.
捆在这个上面
When I let go,they're coming right at you.
然后我放手 让它们朝你飞过去
They'll stick to you and the stuff near you.
它们会吸住你和你身边的东西
Okay,here they come.
好 来啦
Okay,they're on.
好啦 它们吸上了
Would it have killed you to put a warning label on these things
你就不能贴上个警示标签吗
And say what?
写什么
"Only put on in case of stupid"?
"犯傻时必备"
Oh,just bottom line this for me,Artie.
我有忍♥耐极限的 阿迪
Worstcase scenario? Oh,why not?
想知道最严重的后果吗 说吧
The entire warehouse buckles in on itself,
整个仓库会被吸塌
Crushing us both to death.
我俩被压得粉身碎骨
Okay,yeah,I changed my mind. Sugarcoat it.
当我没说过 让它吸着挺好
Okay,it must be the storm
肯定是风暴引起的
Because I can't get any reception.
这里没有任何信♥号♥♥
Okay,so the whole building is causing the hallucinations,right?
就是说这整栋房♥子都会引起幻觉 对吧
Right.
没错
So maybe we should start thinking about what stopped them for 30 years.
那么应该找三十年来让这里风平浪静的东西
Okay,so the prison opens.
在监狱开放时
Right. There's a hurricane.
是的 有过一场飓风
Suddenly there's a ton of violence.
接着 突然暴♥动♥四起
The prison closes. it reopens with a new warden,
监狱关闭 重开后来了个新典狱长
And suddenly the violence stops.
接着 暴♥力♥事件戛然而止
Right. He dies. His stuff goes into storage.
没错 他死后 他的东西都放到了储藏室
The suicides start. I don't know
自杀事件重新出现 真搞不懂
Maybe the old bible banger had something that was curing the crazy.
可能是古老的福音派有整治疯狂的魔力
Right.
没错
Maybe this is what Mrs. Frederic meant
也许这就是弗雷德里克夫人所说的
By "endless freaking wonder."
"无尽的疑问"
Let's go. Yeah,let's get out of here.
走吧 好啊 离开这
Cause they're not there. We did not see that.
因为他们不在这 我们也没看见
Warden? Warden Huggins? No!
哈金斯典狱长 不
Warden,what's going on? it's locked.
典狱长 怎么了 锁上了
Have you got the keys? Stop.
你有钥匙吗 停下
Stop. I'm sorry!
别过来 对不起
Okay,he cuckoo for cocoa puffs.
他去拿可可松饼吃了
Warden Huggins,it's agent Bering.
哈金斯典狱长 我是百玲探员
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Get back,Dr. Cooper!
别过来 库伯医生
That's not true.
那不是真的
Look out. Let me bust the door down.
小心 我把门撞开
But it's...it's...
但是 这是...
It's a warden's door.
这是典狱长的门
It's probably sturdier than most.
是最坚硬的门
I wish you would've said that about five seconds ago.
你在五秒钟前告诉我多好
No,no! get away from me!
不要 滚开
That's not a good sign.
那可不是好兆头
We have to go through the ex-warden's stuff in storage.
我们得把前典狱长的东西翻查一遍
You can't get this out, Corinne.
你摆脱不了这个诅咒 科琳
You can never control this prison.
你永远也控制不了这个监狱
How many the born of the die when you are in
你进来就注定要死
I mean,how much "world's greatest warden" crap can you have?
那这堆"世界上最伟大典狱长"破奖牌做什么
We don't even know what we're looking for.
我们连要找什么都不知道
Why would this time be any different?
这次也是一样毫无头绪
Okay,look. Give me the Farnsworth.
给我法恩斯沃思
I'm gonna try Artie again.
我要试试联♥系♥阿迪
It appears that Riverton is now the land of the blind.
里弗顿现在已是群龙无首
And we are its one-eyed kings.
我们要在这里当家做主
Just a minute. Yeah?
等一下 喂
Artie! Artie,thank god.
阿迪 谢天谢地
Okay,what shuts down quartz?
什么能阻隔石英
Of course,it's quartz. it's quartz,right.
没错了 就是石英
Yeah,that makes perfect sense.
对了 这就合情合理了
I should have.
我应该想到的
Artie...
阿迪
Yeah,yeah,yeah. Okay,listen.
好的 听着
Pierre Curie and his brother Jacques,
皮埃尔·居里和他兄弟雅克
They proved the existence of a converse effect of piezoelectricity.
证明了压电反效应的存在
You know what that is,don't you?
你知道那是什么 是吗
Yeah. Yeah.
知道 好的
So what you've gotta do is you...
那么你要做的是...
Help! artie.
救命 阿迪
Yeah,sorry.
是的 抱歉
Okay,the frequency of a piece of quartz
一块石英的磁场
Can be completely cancelled out by
能被另一块磁场
its proximity to a second piece of quartz.
相近的石英完全抵消
Now,the second piece is probably what the artifact
这个第二块石英可能就是藏物
I'm having a little...
我现在有点...
With the image breaking up.
断断续续
It's a large piece,okay? ...Parts of...
是一大块石英 一部分...
Is the storm...worse?
风暴更严重了吗
A lot.
严重多了
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表