剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah. You have no idea.
是啊 天晓得她会不会
What?
怎么了
It's just, um...
就是
It couldn't have been easy losing someone
在工作中失去伙伴
On the job like that.
肯定很痛苦
It wasn't.
的确
Well, you know, if you ever want to talk about it...
跟你说 如果你想谈谈的话
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈
Okay.
好吧
Oh, um, you know, unless you want to talk about it.
除非你想谈谈
I mean, unless you wa...
如果你想的话
Look, anytime you want to talk about it is fine, okay?
你什么时候想谈都行 好吗
Okay.
好
Okay, bye.
好的 拜拜
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Hello, Mrs. Frederic.
你好啊 弗雷德里克夫人
Arthur.
亚瑟
An in- person visit.
亲自探访
Must have done something right...
我肯定是立功了
Or wrong.
或者搞砸了
It's a little of both.
都有
I had to go back. I know.
我必须得回去 我知道
I was responsible... back then.
当年我有责任
You wanted him to teleport?
你想心灵传输他
Oh, I thought he could do it.
我想他能做到
No.
不对
I knew it, so I pushed him.
我早就知道 所以推了他一把
And he was lost for 12 years.
然后他就失踪了十二年
And you might have prevented it all...
你本来可以阻止这一切的
And I might have saved Gus but I didn't.
我本来可以救盖斯的 但我没有
We make mistakes. Some people are lost.
我们都会犯错 有的人会失踪
We can't save everyone... something to keep in mind
记住 我们救不了所有人
Regarding Mr. Lattimer and Ms. Bering.
比方说 拉蒂默先生和百玲小姐
That's not why I'm here.
我不是为这事来的
Then why?
那为什么
Um, the girl, Claudia?
那个姑娘 克劳蒂娅
We didn't do a very good job of protecting her, did we?
我们没保护好她 不是吗
Well, she was determined to find her brother.
她执意要找她哥哥
And in the process she learned a great deal
这期间她知道了太多
About the warehouse which could become problematic.
有关仓库的事 她会成为隐患
She wouldn't hurt us.
她不会害我们的
But others might.
但其他人也许会
And?
那么
You know what the options are.
你知道该怎么办
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表