剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
See if I can get some details about
看看能不能查到
When Sister Grace went into therapy.
格蕾斯开始治疗时间
Maybe it's time related.
也许时间对的上
Time? No, no, no, no, no, no.
时间 不对 不对
No ,the pattern of behavior here
不对 行为异常是由于
Is the result of individual contact
他们每个人都接触了
With the same artifact.
同一件藏物
It was something they found.
是他们找到的
They might have seen it.
可能是看过的
Probably, they touched it.
更有可能是碰过的
What am I looking for?
那我到底要找什么
Anything that might cause an electrical
任何能导致大脑电子失衡
Or chemical imbalance in the brain.
或化学成分失衡的东西
Oh, well, so a brain imbalancer.
这么说来是大脑失衡仪
That's easy.
太简单了
It's probably right next to his time-travel machine.
可能就放在他的时空穿梭机旁边
No. Trust yourselves.
相信你自己
You're gonna know it when you see it.
你看到就知道了
That's why we chose you.
这就是我选择你们的原因
Instinct and observation.
你们出色的直觉和观察力
You're a great team.
简直是天作之合
What...what is that?
什么声音啊
Where are you?
你们在哪
We are at an ice skating rink.
我们在一个溜冰场
Feel better there, twinkle toes?
这儿不错吧 溜冰大♥师♥
I like skating and it helps me think, Artie.
我喜欢溜冰 有助于我思考
I have nothing but faith.
我只有信仰了
Nothing but faith.
只有信仰
For crying out loud.
我的苍天啊
Who designed this?
这是谁设计的
Thomas Edison, Nicola Tesla
托马斯·爱迪生 尼古拉·特斯拉
And M.C. Escher.
还有莫里茨·科内尔·埃谢尔
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
Thought you might need me.Do you?
我想你也许要我帮忙 不要吗
Please. It's no big deal.
拜托 小菜一碟
I'm just trying to track down
我正在追查
An electrical short or an anomaly.
电气短路或是异常事故
I tracked it down.
而且我已经查到了
I'll take that as a yes.
那我就当你说要了
I don't care if you're James Bond.
不管你是不是詹姆斯·邦德
What a therapist discusses with his patients
医生和患者之间的谈话内容
Is completely privileged.
是完全保密的
Well, not under the patriot act.
在国♥家♥安♥全♥之下没有隐私可言
I have no intention of...
我不能...
Look, Ellis, people are being hurt.
听着 埃利斯 人们处在水深火热之中
Believe me, you want to help me
相信我 你会想帮我的
Or you're not gonna have any patients left.
否则你就再也没有病人了
What's this?
这是什么
Don't touch that please.
求你别碰那个
I just acquired it.
我刚刚拿到的
Really? Don't pick it up.
真的吗 别拿
It's an antique.
那是件古董
Belonged to Joseph Dunninger the famous mentalist.
是著名心术师约瑟夫·邓宁格的东西
Are you kidding me man?
你在玩我吗
What, you didn't think that this was worth mentioning?
你竟然觉得这个不值一提
I collect pocket watches.
我收集怀表
There's nothing in the patriot act about that is here?
这里可没有什么危害国家的东西
I have to take this with me.
我要把这个拿走
You what?
什么
Don't snap your pencil. I'll get it back to you...probably.
别急眼啊 我会还给你的 也许吧
Sheriff Mackenna was just here
迈克拿警长刚来过
And I told him the same thing.
我跟他讲了
Grace has never been to see Ellis Hayes.
格蕾丝修女从没去看过埃利斯·海耶斯
Well how can you be sure?
你怎么能确定
Bcause I suggested it and she refused.
是我建议她去的 而她拒绝了
She was mortified by the idea.
她因此还非常生气
I happen to believe in therapy.
我相信心理治疗
I suggested it to meg as well.
我也推荐美格去了
Anger issues?
是因为愤怒吗
When Ben died she felt betrayed
本过世时 她觉得被
By doctors by God.
医生上帝背叛了
It's quite common for...
这个很常见...
I know how she feels.
我了解她的感受
Since I lost Sam...
自从我失去了山姆
The men in my life drives me...
那个让我着迷的男人...
Even before my Dad...
甚至胜于我爸爸
Yes, well to get back to Meg.
是啊 我们还是继续说美格吧
I suppose she's been more angry with...
我想她应该更加痛恨
Men. Angry at men.
男人 对男人的憎恨
Agent Bering?
百玲探员
My boss, my colleagues, my partner, my father
我的上司 我的同僚 我的搭档 我的父亲
They're everywhere suffocating.
简直让我喘不过气来
Agent Bering?
百玲探员
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Myka?
麦卡
Well...
好吧
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
I'll...I'll just show myself out.
我还是走吧
Ellis just called me. He's very upset.
埃利斯刚找我 他非常生气
Now I want to know just
我想知道你们俩
What the hell you two are up to.
到底想干什么
I got people to protect in this town.
我手下有人来保护这个城镇
You think you can just walk all over me?
你以为你可以当我不存在吗
Dude, you're taking this kind of personal Don't you think?
哥们儿 别把你个人恩怨牵扯进来好吗
Secret Service?
特勤局
Anybody could buy a badge on the internet.
那破警徽在网上就能买♥♥到
I don't know what you two got planned.
我不知道你们到底想干什么
But I will do whatever I have to
但是为了保护我的国家
To protect my country.
我会不顾一切
Chew on that.
好好想想
And where have you been? No, I was...
你去哪了 我刚刚
I've been here for half an hour.
我在这里都等了半小时
Oh, and the sheriff is a little spooky FYI.
警长有点恐怖
But don't worry because I found it.
别担心 因为我找到了
Joseph Dunninger's watch.
约瑟夫·邓宁格的怀表
He's a famous mentalist in case you didn't know.
怕你不知道 他是一位著名心术师
So score one for the Pete-dog.
皮特得分
Don't worry. You're still in charge.
别紧张 你还是头头
I mean, look, we can't all be heroes all the time.
我们不能总是当英雄
Your chance to be a hero... You're an ass.
你还是有机会表现... 你这个混♥蛋♥
Myka, Geez Louise.
麦卡 上帝啊
Okay, little girl, fun's over.
好了 小姑娘 闹够了
Myka, I think you got it. You are infected.
麦卡 我想你也受感染了
Thanks for bailing me out, but this is ridiculous.
谢谢保我出来 可这太荒唐了
I've been exposed to the artifact.
我受藏物感染
I should stay locked up.
我应该被关起来
What am I supposed to do, let you sit in jail
你让我怎么办 让你待在牢里
And quietly slip into a coma?
慢慢进入昏迷状态吗
I could get really dangerous Pete to you.
皮特 我对你来说非常危险
You know I'm going back inside.
我还是回去待着吧
Wait wait wait. Myka look.
等等 麦卡 听着
No, you look. You have a job to do.
你听着 你有任务在身
How can you trust me if you know
如果连你都不知道我什么时候发狂
That I could turn on you at any minute?
你怎么还能相信我
Because I do okay? I just do.
我就是相信 我就是相信你
You're gonna have to do
你能做到的
More than take a swing at me.
不仅仅是用拳头打我
Besides, how you gonna be in charge
而且你如果关在牢里
If you're in jail, huh?
你还怎么主持大局
Who's gonna tell me what to do?
谁来告诉我该怎么做
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表