剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
I'm looking at the transfer order right now.
我正在看调任令
The name on here is Frederic. You're transferred to where? Where are you?
负责人是弗雷德里克 你调去哪了
Well, I'm in south Dakota. Where?
我在南达科塔 哪儿
South Dakota.
南达科塔
What are you doing in south Dakota?
你去南达科塔干嘛
You don't know about this? No. Who is frederic?
你不知情吗 不知道 弗雷德里克是谁
sir?
长官
Myka? Myka? Who's this frederic?
麦卡 麦卡 弗雷德里克是谁
Sir! Yes, yes.
长官 是这样的
She handed me orders last night
她昨晚给我的调任令
to come here to a warehouse in south Dakota.
让我来南达科塔的一间仓库
The order code was solid, and Lattimer's here too.
行动代号♥是真的 拉蒂默也在这儿
Look, I-I'm requesting an immediate stand down and transfer back to D.C.
我要求即刻离职 调回特区
Myka. Myka, I can't do that, okay?
麦卡 麦卡 我办不到
This order trumps me.
调任令级别比我高
Let me get on this, and I will get you back here asap.
交给我 一定尽快把你们弄回来
What should I do? Follow orders.
我该怎么做 服从命令
Those orders, both of you.
你们俩都要服从
And how long will this take? Sir?
这要多久 长官
Sir? Are you still there?
长官 听得见吗
Uh, that's a pile of crap.
那是一堆屎
No kidding.
不好笑
No, I'm not kidding.
没开玩笑
You're actually standing in a big pile of cow manure.
你脚下真的是一大堆牛粪
Oatmeal scotchie?
燕麦酥饼
No. Thank you. I don't eat sugar.
不用 谢了 我不吃甜食
Oh, good for you.
好习惯
Listen,um...
听着
Please don't think of this assignment,you know,
别把这项任务当做是
as some sort of punishment.
一种惩罚
Can you hold this? What?
拿一下 什么
You know,yeah, your presence here is not really
其实 派你来这里 并不是
a reaction to what happened to you in Denver.
因为你在丹佛的那件事
So...
所以
I got a commendation for what happened in Denver.
丹佛那件事 我可是受嘉奖的
Yes, you did. It's time for the nickel tour. Come on.
话是没错 参观时间到 来吧
The order trumps Dickinson?
调任令级别比迪金森高
The first warehouse 13 was built in '98.
第一座13号♥仓库建于98年
So we're stuck.
我们困在这了
Until he works out a transfer, yes.
直到他搞定调任令为止
1♥8♥9♥8.
1♥8♥9♥8年
We didn't have a handle on how to,um,store stuff. It burned down.
当时不太懂储藏物件 后来烧毁了
Some remodeling and excavations were necessary as the years went on
随着时间推移 需要不断改造 挖掘
to accommodate the arrival of more and more and more and more artifacts.
来存放日益增多的藏物
What's stored here, exactly?
这里都存放些什么
Oh, this and that. Bric-a-brac.
东一件西一件的小古董
Some things along the lines of,uh, heh!
有些可要追溯到...
last night's rock and roll. I'm talking about the blood stone.
昨晚"博物馆激♥情♥之夜" 就是那块血石啦
Both hands on the bar, please.
请将两只手放在栏杆上
I think i'll survive a crash.
我不觉得我们会被砸死
Yeah. Uh,no. That's not a safety bar.
话是没错 这不是安全围栏
It's a conduit. You and pete are the power source.
是导管 你跟皮特都是能量源
Your combined electrical energy makes this thing move.
你俩共同产生的电场能让这些东西动起来
It's fine,it's fine.
没事的 别怕
Look,thomas edison built this automobile
听着 托马斯·爱迪生当初造了这辆车
for henry ford as a proof of concept,
为了向亨利·福特[福特汽车]展示汽车雏形
and it's perfectly safe. Trust me.
所以非常安全 信我吧
Put your hands on the bar. Put your hands on the bar. Thank you.
把手放在栏杆上 手放在栏杆上 谢谢
We need both of you.
两个人都是
Hands on the bar,myka. Thank you.
麦卡 手放栏杆上 谢谢
Edison,he wanted ford to let go of oil,
爱迪生希望福特放弃使用汽油
but ford,no,no,
可是 福特他呢
he stuck with it
他还是固执己见
because it ruined his engines faster.
因为用油会加快发动机的磨损
People had to keep buying them.
人们就会不断买♥♥车
What is that? What?
那是什么 哪个
That is training flight 22.
是22号♥训练飞机
We pulled that from the Bermuda Triangle.
从百慕大三角拉回来的
The Triangle's been trying to pull it back ever since.
百慕大一直想把它拉回去
Duck and cover.
蹲下 隐蔽
It's harmless.
不伤人的
The inventory kicks up a little static from time to time.
这些藏品常常会产生静电
Why are you grinning?
你傻笑什么
Well,don't you think this stuff is kind of cool?
你不觉得这东西很酷吗
Where is he?
他在哪
I don't know.
不知道啊
Ah,he'll be back.
他会回来的
Artie! Hello?
阿迪 在哪呢
We should stick together.
得跟紧啊
Right this way,please. Pete.
这边 请 皮特
Many of the items in here, kind of like the blood stone
这里有很多藏品 就像是血石
pete,that you wrestled with last night,
就是皮特你昨晚抓着不放的那个
the,uh,channel of tangential energy--
能产生正切能量...
Well,tangential energy is kind of like the energy that,
正切能量有点像那个
um,forced the museum employee last night into,uh,
昨晚迫使博物馆工作人员
well,into almost committing murder.
大开杀戒的东西
So how does that happen?
怎么做到的
Yeah,you know, we're not really exactly sure how.
我也不是非常清楚
It goes back to einstein, and "e" equals-- Yeah,okay.
要从爱因斯坦的能量方程说起 算了
Somehow the matter that is in here
反正这里的东西
has just enough energy to move other matter.
就是能产生能量去移♥动♥另一些东西
You know,like you.
比方说 你
Move me where? Into trouble.
把我移去哪里 水深火热之中
Bunk.
扯淡
Is gravity bunk? Magnetism?
是万有引力扯淡呢 还是地磁场
You know,these are mysterious forces that we live with every day
有一些神秘的能量贯穿我们的生活
but we can't explain 'em.
可我们却无法解释
I mean,can you even explain to me how a radio works? No.
你能跟我说说收音机是怎么工作的吗 不行吧
And you don't really care,
而你根本不在乎
as long as you get the traffic report,right?
能收到路况报道就行了 对吧
But if a radio landed in the hands of thomas jefferson,
如果这落到托马斯·杰斐逊手中[美国第三任总统]
you know what jefferson would do?
你猜他会干什么
He would just lock it up until he figured out it wasn't gonna kill him.
他会将它锁起来 直到证实它不会伤他性命
And that is exactly what we do here.
而这 正是我们现在做的事
We take the unexplained away...
我们将无法解释的玩意儿放好...
And we just safely took it away
把它妥善地锁在
in this super-sized Pandora's Box.
这个大号♥的"潘多拉魔盒"中就行了
Metaphorically speaking.
你是打比方的吧
Well,actually, Pandora's Box
事实上 潘多拉魔盒放在
is over in aisle 98♥9♥-♥B.
那边过道第98♥9♥-♥B格子
Empty,of course.
当然 是空的
Pete,uh,do the world a favor and clear your mind.
皮特 帮我个忙 好好想想
Well,that should be easy.
这不难做到
How did that get there?
这东西怎么来的
'cause I-- I didn't pick that thing up.
我...我没拿啊
It still amazes me how that thing moves.
这些东西的移♥动♥一直让我惊奇
What? What? What is it?
你说什么 这...这是什么
Don't talk, don't hope, don't wish for anything.
别说话 别许愿 别想任何事情
That kettle grants wishes? Yes.
这个水壶还能显灵是吧 没错
Now pete, look at me.
现在 皮特 看着我
Just keep your eyes on me. Okay.
直勾勾地看着我 好的
Open it.
打开它
Pete! Pete,this-- This is,uh,neutralizer.
皮特 皮特 这...这是中和剂
You can think of this as a fire extinguisher for objects that act up.
可以把它看成灭火器
Now look,I want you to come over here
听着 我现在要你走过来
and I want you to drop that very slowly,right in here.
慢慢地将水壶放进来 放进这里
Now listen,there are items around here, if you were to put it in there,
听着 这里到处都是藏品 如果放进这里
they would generate a big flash,
会产生一道巨大的闪光
but this little thing will probably just be a little spark.
这个小东西只会闪一下而已
But you may flinch,
但你还是可能会惊吓中一缩手
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表