剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Really? Does he like horror novels?
真的吗 他喜欢看恐怖小说吗
Stephen King, Lovecraft, Poe?
史蒂芬·金 莱夫克莱夫 爱伦坡
You're assuming the boy reads. No, he's just a bully.
他才不是书痴 他是个学校霸王
Look, I mean, how big a deal is this?
事态很严重吗
I mean, this school's got a reputation to maintain,
我要维护学校声誉
And if it gets out
如果走漏风声
That the government's investigating a teenage prank,
政♥府♥来这里调查青少年恶作剧
It'll put a lot of parents off.
家长们会担心的
You mean donors?
你是指捐赠者吧
Why do you think it's just a prank?
你为什么觉得只是个恶作剧
Well, we're not schooling little terrorists here.
我们这里并非恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的摇篮
Somebody in the science class got tired
可能只是一个受够了他欺凌的
Of Parmut picking on him and gave him a hotfoot.
科学系学生给他点教训而已
Oh, yeah? How's he doing?
真是如此吗 他还好吗
He's fine. Uh, you want this open?
他还好 你想打开这个吗
No. we'll, uh, we'll take it from here.
不必麻烦您了 我们自己来
You'll want to step back, please.
请您退后点
Why? it's not dangerous.
为什么 又没有危险
Please.
请您退后
Thank you.
谢谢合作
Okay. You ready?
行了 你准备好没
Why not?
来吧
Okay, we're in business. Here we go.
好的 开始干活吧
So, uh, you had any other incidents?
你这发生过其他类似事件吗
With what, fire?
跟火有关的吗
Well, anything strange.
任何怪异的事情
Say a "Tell-tale heart", perhaps?
类似爱伦坡的《告密的心》里的情节
What?
什么
There you go. Gotta love Artie.
找到了 爱死阿迪了
What's that?
那是什么
You don't happen to have Edgar Allan Poe's pen lying around, would you?
贵校是不是碰巧有爱伦坡用过的笔
Well, actually... Yes?
事实上... 有吧
Mr. Ives' classroom.
在艾维先生的教室里
He likes to collect items from famous people.
他喜欢收集名人用过的东西
The pen is here, then.
笔就在学校里
Well, it was. um, it got stolen.
曾经在 不过最近被偷了
This last one was the worst.
刚才那次发病最严重
I know.
我知道
Dad?
爸
If you'd been a boy I'd have called you Sue.
如果你是个男孩 我就给你起名叫苏
What?
什么
Johnny Cash. It's a song.
约翰尼·凯斯的一首歌♥
A boy named Sue.
一个叫苏的男孩
Okay.
好吧
Make you tough.
让你坚强起来
Well, I'm sorry I wasn't a boy.
很抱歉我不是个男孩
I'm sorry I wasn't a father.
很抱歉我不是个好父亲
He has regrets.
他有遗憾
About me?
对我吗
Yes.
是的
About his life.
对他的一生
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
He wanted to write books.
他一心想写书
I know. I know that he wanted to write books.
我知道他想写书
Did you know he wrote a novel?
你知道他写过一本小说吗
No.
不知道
12 times. Over and over again.
修改了十二遍 一改再改
Unpublished.
都没能发表
He loved it too much to let it go.
他太爱这本书了以致不愿放手
He was afraid.
他害怕了
Where is it?
书在哪里
A long time ago, when he finally gave up...
许久以前 他终于放弃了
He told me to burn it.
他让我烧掉
He hasn't written a thing since.
从那以后他就再也没提过笔了
Come on, Pete.
快点啊 皮特
Mr. Ives?
艾维先生
Hello?
有人吗
Nice place for a pen, soaking up all that Poe juice.
这地方拿来藏笔不错 到处都有爱伦坡的气息
Do you know that ravens are actually brilliant?
你知道大乌鸦其实很聪明吗
They've adapted to humans like rats and cockroaches.
他们跟老鼠蟑螂一样 懂得适应人类
They've figured out how to figure us out.
擅长琢磨人类的想法
Shh. What?
别说话 怎么了
Hear anything?
听见什么吗
Just the beating of my hideous...
只是丑恶灵魂的抽动...
Stop it. Okay.
别贫 好吧
Listen.
仔细听
What is that?
什么声音
A rat in the wall?
墙中的老鼠
Short story. Guy walled up.
短篇小说里的情节 被封进墙中的人
"The cask of Amontillado"
《一桶白葡萄酒》[爱伦坡代表作]
Here, take if off there.
把这大乌鸦拿走
I don't want avian flu! Take it!
我不想得禽流感 快拿走
All right! What do I... uhh!
好吧 拿这东西怎么办
Mr. Ives?
艾维先生
Who did this to you?
这是谁干的
Bobby.
鲍比
Find him. Stop him.
找到他 阻止他
Bobby, not cool.
鲍比 这不好玩
Myka, something's wrong.
麦卡 出事了
Artie, I need help.
阿迪 帮帮忙
What's this?
这是什么
A poem. I wrote it for you.
一首诗 我为你而写的
I gotta go.
我得走了
We're losing him.
他快不行了
Myka, just read to him.
麦卡 读书给他听
Read it.
快读
I have read. I've read him everything, okay?
我读过了 我什么都给他读过了
It's not working.
不起作用啊
Mine
[听命于我]
You have to find the words that he loves.
你得找到他最爱的文字
You have to find a book that means more to him
你得找到一本对他来说
Than... than anything in the world.
比什么都重要的书
Mom, tell me you didn't burn it.
妈 那本书你没烧掉对吧
What? Dad's book.
什么 爸爸的书
Aunt Cindy's bureau. The bottom drawer.
辛迪姨妈的书桌 在最底层的抽屉里
Okay, so I've said that
我说过
That Bobby had a crush on what...what's her name?
鲍比暗恋... 那个谁来着
Tamara. Tamara, right.
塔玛蕾 塔玛蕾 对了
There's always a girl.
红颜祸水
Don't blame her. Blame testosterone.
别怪她 要怪就怪雄性激素
Crazy, crazy man hormone.
疯狂的男性荷尔蒙
I'm not blaming the girl. I'm blaming Poe.
我没有怪那个女孩 我怪的是爱伦坡
Bobby?
鲍比
Crazy, scary man hormone.
疯狂而又可怕的男性荷尔蒙
Check out these teenage zombie.
快瞧这两具僵尸少年
Oh, right.
好吧
Bobby...and...
鲍比... 还有那位
Tamara.
塔玛蕾
Tamara, was it? right?
塔玛蕾 对吗
That's a nice pen, Bobby.
那支笔很漂亮啊 鲍比
Why don't you give it up, huh?
干嘛不交出来呢
Come on, give it here.
快点 拿到这来
"Pendulum"?
[钟摆]
You've gotta be kidding me.
搞什么鬼
Bobby!
鲍比
I got it.
我找到了
Bobby, you've got to stop this.
鲍比 你得停止这一切
I know, you're all full of Poe,
你身体里充斥着爱伦坡的词句
Up to your creepy eyeballs in "nevermore" and crap, but...
你的眼睛里面写满着"永不复还"
But...but...but this isn't fiction!
但是这不是小说
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表