剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Pete, are you okay?
皮特 你怎样了
Attention, warehouse agents.
警告 仓库探员
Mrs. Frederic. Thank god.
是弗雷德里克夫人 谢天谢地
Emergency evacuation required.
要求紧急撤离
Repeat, emergency evacuation required.
重复 要求紧急撤离
Mrs. F, we're down here.
夫人 我们在下面
Energy levels approaching critical mass.
能量等级接近最大临界值
That's a recording.
是录音
Emergency evacuation required.
要求紧急撤离
That's the most I've ever heard her say.
这是我听她说过最多的话
I know.
我懂
Well, this is a whole another code level.
这是完全不同的密♥码♥级别
It's gonna take me a few minutes. Sorry.
得花上几分钟 抱歉
You know what? Step aside.
算了 靠边站
Just stand over there.
站到那边去
Emergency evacuation required.
要求紧急撤离
Okay, that was flat-out awesome.
刚才真是帅呆了
Pete, what are you doing, man? We got to go.
伙计 你在干什么 得赶紧走啊
Wait! Wait! Stop, stop, stop!
等一下 别过去
The circle...
那个圈
I think it's there for a reason.
我想这个圈是有意而为
Right?
是吗
Pete, what you doing?
皮特 你在做什么
Oh, nothing.
没什么
He's looking at a typewriter.
他在看那台打字机
It's not just any typewriter.
这不是普通的打字机
It's, um, Sylvia Plath's.
是希尔维亚·普拉斯的打字机
She wrote this poem called "Ennui",
她写过一首诗叫做《百无聊赖》
And ultimately she took her own life in a...
最后她就自杀了
Myka, I spent some serious time in the "Bell Jar".
麦卡 我研究过《玻璃罩》
I know who Sylvia Plath is.
我知道希尔维亚·普拉斯是谁
Right.
那好
What's that thing doing to him?
那东西在对他做什么
It's sucking the life out of him.
在吸取他的生命
We have to get him out of the containment field.
得把他从封锁力场弄出来
Pete?
皮特
Pete, can you come here?
皮特 你能过来吗
Why?
为了什么
What's the point?
又有什么意义呢
What do we do?
该怎么办
There's no time.
没时间了
Okay, you go up to the gooery, get it online.
你去对付雾区 让它重新运作
I'll stay here and deal with this.
我来处理这个
What, like, just on my own or...?
让我单枪匹马吗
Claudia, you know this warehouse, okay?
克劳迪娅 你了解这个仓库
I, I trust you.
我相信你
Right. Yeah. No, I’ll just...
好的 我这就去
Go. I'll do it, then.
去吧 我去搞定它
Get going. Tick tock.
去吧 时间紧迫
I have a few more questions.
我还有几个问题
Do you? Really?
你还有吗
Yeah, I, I have a few of my own.
我也有几个问题
Arthur, don’t do anything foolish.
阿迪 别做傻事
This exercise is a pointless
这个询问根本毫无意义
And insulting, waste of time.
是对我的侮辱也是浪费时间
I asked you not to do this.
我跟你说过别这么做
If Macpherson is out there...
如果麦克森逍遥在外
What? If? I-if? If?
什么 什么叫如果
I have a wound right here right here in my shoulder
我肩膀上这个伤口
that should prove it.
就是确凿的证据
He's out there. Oh, he's out there.
他正在外面为所欲为
And he's planning something far worse than any of you can imagine.
他在策划着你们无法想象的恐怖阴谋
What are you doing about it?
而你们在做什么
What are you doing? You're tying my hands!
你们都做了什么 对我万般阻挠
You leave us no choice.
是你让我们进退两难
You say Macpherson is a threat.
你说麦克森是危险分子
And you use that to justify violating warehouse protocol
而你正用这一点为自己违规辩护
Time and time again.
一而再 再而三
Pretty soon, y-you're gonna be making up your own rules
不久 你就会编出自己的一套规则
Just to sanction your actions.
让你畅行无阻
Does that sound familiar, agent Nielsen, huh?
尼尔森探员 这个故事很耳熟吧
Sound like someone we both knew?
听起来像是你我都认识的人
Mr. Valda, he knows the rules.
华尔达先生 他了解规矩
He knows that I'm forced to follow them.
他知道我会被迫服从规则
Don't you see that?
你们连这都看不出来吗
And if I'm gonna take Macpherson...and I am...
如果我要抓麦克森 我会说到做到
Then rules have to be broken.
绝不会被条条框框所束缚
That's the only thing that'll work.
这是唯一的解决办法
You know what's not gonna work?
你们知道什么是徒劳的吗
Reining in the one person that can stop him before it's too late.
在他得逞之前将唯一能制伏他的人困住
Look at all of you. You're not out in the field!
看看你们自己 你们并非置身事外
You're here,hiding in plain sight.
你们在这 隐居在闹市
What are you doing? You're judging me.
你们在干嘛 在对我指手划脚
You're judging my methods,because...
在质疑我的方法 因为
You're af...afraid of him.
你们害怕他
Tell me I'm wrong. Arthur...
你们并非如此 亚瑟
No,no,no,no,no. Mr. Valda,look at me.
别打断我 华尔达先生 看着我
You tell me right to my face... tell me I'm wrong.
看着我的眼睛 跟我说你们并非如此
Yeah,well...
既然如此
Either fire me or kill me
要么开除我 要么杀了我
Or let me do my job.
要么就让我好好干活
You better make a decision,and you better make it fast
你们最好立刻作出决定
Before he makes it for you.
趁我一意孤行之前
I believe the ball is in your court.
是你们拿主意的时候了
Okay,Pete,we're running out of time here,
皮特 我们没时间了
So...
所以
Okay,look,what I'm gonna do,
听着 我要做的是
I'm gonna take off my belt,all right?
解下腰带
I'm gonna throw it to you.
把它扔给你
You grab it,
你抓住它
And I'll pull you out of there,okay,Pete?
然后我把你拉出来
Whatever.
随便吧
Okay,grab the belt.
好了 抓住腰带
Pete,grab the belt.
皮特 抓腰带啊
Pete,grab it. grab the belt!
皮特 抓住腰带
Okay.
听着
You're a rabbit,right?
你是兔子 对吧
Pete,you're not a tortoise,
皮特 你不是乌龟
So win,win the race.
你要战胜它
Just...just grab it.
抓住它就好了
Win,lose
赢 输
What's the diffrent?
有何区别呢
Okay.
好吧
Warehouse,give me something.
仓库给我些什么
Give me something...
给我些什么
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay. Pete.
好了 皮特
Aah! you again.
又是你
Are you okay?
你没事儿吧
Yeah. What was that?
没事 怎么回事
Okay,listen,we're running out of time.
听着 快来不及了
The warehouse is about to explode.
仓库马上要爆♥炸♥了
Okay,so just... come on.
快跟上来
Critical mass in five minutes.
五分钟后到达临界点
Critical mass in five minutes.
五分钟后到达临界点
Really? Cliche much?
是吗 老套的话说够了没
Gross.
恶心
Well,it's not so bad.
不算太糟
It kind of smells like chicken.
闻起来像鸡肉
Critical mass in four minutes.
四分钟后到达临界点
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表