剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on Warehouse 13.
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Whoever stole the sword
那个偷剑贼
Has other things that belong in the warehouse,
还持有仓库的东西
Which would mean that we have competition.
意味着我们有竞争对手了
Lattimer and Bering, right?
拉蒂默和百玲对吧
They're so raw, so untrained, so corruptible.
乳臭未干的小屁孩 不难收买♥♥
What about your folks?
你的家人呢
Colorado Springs.
在科罗拉多泉
They own a bookstore called Bering & Sons.
他们开了一家叫百玲与儿子们的书店
Well, he must be proud of you.
他一定为你骄傲
You ever see that movie, "The Great Santini"
看过《霹雳上校》吗
With the tough dad and the scared kids?
讲的是严厉的父亲和恐惧的孩子
It's like that, huh?
你家就是那样对吗
Yeah, except it wasn't over in two hours.
没错 只是不会在两小时内就落幕
Colorado City, Colorado
[科罗拉多州 科罗拉多城]
Bering & Sons Bookstore
[百玲和儿子们的书店]
Oh, my.
天啊
Berlin
[柏林]
Myka? Artie, I'm here.
麦卡 阿迪 我到了
In Macpherson's apartment.
我在麦克森的公♥寓♥
Myka, be careful.
万事小心 麦卡
Macpherson's gone. It's another dead end.
麦克森走了 又扑空了
Found him!
发现他了
Pete's having better luck in Montréal.
皮特在蒙特利尔运气不错
How much better?
什么情况
Montréal
[蒙特利尔]
Macpherson's headed east on Sainte-Catherine!
麦克森向东往圣凯瑟琳的方向逃窜
Artie, I've got the cops on me!
阿迪 有警♥察♥在追我
I'll get rid of the cops. You just stay on Macpherson.
警♥察♥交给我 你来对付麦克森
There's an alley on the right.
右边有个胡同
He's heading for the subway.
他在朝着地铁跑
Attention all units.
各单位注意
Abandon the current pursuit on Sainte-Catherine!
终止圣凯瑟琳方向的追捕
This is an RCMP matter!
交给加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥队处理
Repeat. This is an RCMP matter!
重复 交给加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥队处理
We got him, Artie!
我们抓到他了 阿迪
Be careful, Pete. We do not know if he has them.
提高警惕 还不清楚他是否有钹
Artie.
阿迪
Give it up, Macpherson. We win this one.
麦克森 把它交出来 我们赢了
Artie, he has the cymbal. He has the cymbal!
阿迪 他手里有钹 他有钹
Pete, you've gotta get out of there!
皮特 马上离开
Just get out of there!
赶紧离开那里
If you see the cymbals, cover your ea...
看到钹就捂住耳朵
Pete? Artie? What happened? Is everything okay?
皮特 阿迪 发生什么事 还好吗
Pete! Pete, can you hear me?
皮特 能听见我说话吗
Pete!
皮特
Pete. Look, Pete. Pete, you've got to get up.
皮特 听清楚 你得起来
Mom, I'm up. I won't be late.
老妈 我起来了 我不会迟到的
I'm okay. I managed to cover my ears.
我没事 我及时把耳朵捂住了
Where is he? Where's Macpherson?
他在哪 麦克森在哪
He's gone, Artie.
他跑了 阿迪
I lost him. I lost Macpherson.
我把他跟丢了 麦克森逃了
Hey, mom, listen, I'm busy right now.
妈 我现在很忙
I can't really Myka, it's your father.
我不能 麦卡 是你♥爸♥爸
He...he...he started feeling bad, and I...he...he...
他开始觉得不对劲 然后就...
What?
什么
Just come on home. Just come back. Just come home.
快回家吧 赶紧回来
We've got to wrap it up.
这事得做个了断
Artie, I need to go home.
阿迪 我得回家一趟
I'm going home, my father is dying.
我要回家 我爸快不行了
Portland, Oregon
[俄勒冈州 波特兰市]
The Kingford Academy
[皇家学院]
Dude.
伙计
Does Tamara know you're stalking her?
塔玛蕾知道你在跟踪她吗
Or is this just for makeup tips?
还是你想留着它当美容秘笈使
Give it back, Greg.
还给我 格雷
Boo-hoo, baby.
滚一边哭去 小兔崽子
Yeah, I don't know, Lena. It's complicated.
琳娜 事情很复杂
Macpherson put decoys and bogus informational breadcrumbs put them all over the world,
麦克森将各种诱饵和假消息散布全球
And my software narrowed him down to two locations,
我的软件筛选出两个可疑地点
And Montréal turned out to be, you know,
蒙特利尔是其中之一
The one that was...
那里本来是...
Did you say you wanted no ice in your lemony?
你是要不加冰的柠檬汁吗
God! Don't do that!
天哪 别那样
Mrs. Frederic, what'd you do with Lena?
弗雷德里克夫人 你把琳娜怎么了
Sorry. Would...would you care for a le...le...no.
抱歉 你要不要来杯柠檬汁
You're here because you want to know what happened.
你亲自上门是为了一探究竟的
Two policemen dead,
两名警员牺牲了
Arthur. I know what happened.
阿瑟 我心里一清二楚
The Montréal police have a dashboard camera in the car.
蒙特利尔警方的车上安装了仪表相机
But I told Pete. He had the recording.
我已经交代过皮特 他把记录拿回来了
How did you? Please.
你怎么会知道 拜托
Look, we were following a lead.
听着 我们在追查一条线索
You took a shot in the dark.
你是想乱枪打鸟
We hit the center of that target.
我们正中目标
With a small-caliber bullet.
就凭那把小口径的手♥枪♥吗
Pete's caliber is very large. We...
皮特那枪口径很大 我们...
You know what? I'm done with this analogy.
跟你说 我已经受够了这种类推
We had an agreement.
我们达成过协议
You were supposed to gather information...
你本该去收集信息
I know. Bring it to me...
我知道 上交给我
Yeah. And we would plan
没错 然后我们从长计议
To get Macpherson together.
一起将麦克森抓捕归案
You had no offensive strategy.
你们既不懂先发制人
No defensive posture. no containment plan.
又不知严防死守和围堵牵制
You were not prepared.
你们没有万全准备
Where's Lattimer and Bering?
拉蒂默和百玲在哪
Out.
出去了
Manage my assets better
照看好我的仓库藏物
Or I swear on the ashes of the first 12 warehouses,
否则我将以前十二个仓库的灰烬起誓
I will take them away.
我会没收一切
I can get Macpherson again.
我能抓到麦克森
I don't doubt it.
这一点毋庸置疑
You make no moves against him without consulting me first.
任何行动都要经过我的批准
Yes, Ma'am.
遵命 夫人
Do you have...
你有没有...
How does she do that?
她是怎么做到的
All right, everyone.
好了 同学们
Please close your booklets,
把本子合上
Ladies and gentlemen.
女士们 先生们
Tamara, can you gather them up, please?
塔玛蕾 能帮我收本子吗
Okeydoke. John Steinbeck's East of Eden.
约翰·斯坦贝克的《伊甸园以东》
Betrayal, lost love, jealousy. Good stuff.
背叛 失恋 嫉妒 传世佳作
Please read the first 50 pages
若有兴趣 请先阅读前五十页
for discussion tomorrow, if you would, have a good one.
为明天的讨论做好准备 下课
Bobby, can you come here for a sec?
鲍比 能过来一下吗
You okay? Uh, you seem a little distracted.
你还好吗 你有点心不在焉啊
Computer lab thing. Up late.
为了电子实验室的事老熬夜
Did you, uh... did you talk to her yet?
你对她表白了吗
I've got something for you.
我有好东西要给你
Thanks, Tamara. No problem.
谢谢 塔玛蕾 不客气
Poetry, burns, Blake, Byron.
诗词 焚烧 布莱克 拜伦
That's just the bs.
都是空话
Let them do the talking for you, hmm?
让他们来为你说话
Good luck.
祝你好运
Mom.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom. Oh, Myka!
妈妈 麦卡
Hi, hi! Your cell phone isn't working,
你的手♥机♥打不通
And I tried calling, but The battery died.
我都打老半天了 我手♥机♥没电
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表