剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
It will be as soon as I can get back to work.
只要你放我回去工作就好了
Oh, okay, yeah.
好的
Oh, I got some bad news.
对了 有个坏消息
Leena tells me that your ferret escaped
琳娜说你的雪貂跑了
And she's been trying to call for it.
她想把它叫回来
She doesn't know its name.
可她不知道它名字
I don't even know if you finally
我给它取名字没有
Did name that thing, did you?
你有给那家伙取名字吗
No. No, actually, I never did.
没有 没取过
Just put some food out and it'll come back.
放点吃的就行了 它会回来的
I got to go.
我得走了
Now...where were we?
我们说到哪了
Myka did name the ferret.
麦卡给雪貂起了名字
She's just not telling Pete the name.
不过没告诉皮特
Why not?
为什么
Cause she named it pete.
因为她起的名字就是皮特
Yeah, it's cute, but so annoying.
是挺可爱 可太烦人了
Oh, that's good.
不错不错
I like that. You think that's funny, huh?
我喜欢 你觉得很好笑吗
Because if she thinks we know, she'll kill him.
要是她发现我们知道了 她会杀了他
Jillian, hi
你好 吉莉恩
Name's pete.
我叫皮特
Look, you're in trouble and I'm here to help.
听着 你有麻烦了 我是来帮你的
That chip that you have, the one that's changed your luck
你手里那片帮你转运的筹码
Let go or I'll scream.
放手 不然我就大叫
Jillian, it's hurting you.
吉莉恩 它在害你
That is a contact wound.
这是接触性损伤
Wishing objects do that.
能显灵的东西就会这样
This one seems to be a bit addictive
令人上瘾
And we both know that that's bad, right?
你我都知道那不是好事
So you keep the money, but you give me the chip.
钱你留着 但筹码得给我
No.
不行
Gary's sick too, isn't he?
加里也受伤了 不是吗
You got to stop while you're ahead, Jillian.
趁着事情仍有转机前快收手
Trust me.
相信我
Don't make me use this.
别逼我用这个
The Jubilee grand, right?
大赦年时期的
The fire?
还经过火炼
What are you gonna do with it?
你要怎么处理它
I am gonna put this on a shelf and ignore it forever.
我会把它放在架子上 永远不去碰它
I know. Now watch.
我知道 现在看好了
Watch what?
看什么
That chip allows you to see the future.
这筹码能让你预见未来
Yeah, I can see the attraction.
是啊 我看出它的魔力了
You have to tell me what's going on, Artie.
你得告诉他怎么回事 阿迪
Well, he may have figured it out already.
也许皮特已经发现了
Seriously?
开什么玩笑
I mean, it's pete we're talking about.
那可是皮特
I can't get ahold of him.
我联♥系♥不上他
His cell keeps going to voice mail.
他电♥话♥一直转进语♥音♥信箱
Alice has obviously got the Farnsworth.
爱丽丝拿着法恩斯沃思
Dude, he's in a big hotel.
老兄 他可是在大酒店啊
There was this man at the bar one night
一天晚上 有个男的在酒吧里
Bragging about how he miraculously survived the inferno.
吹牛说他如何奇迹般地逃离火场
He said that this chip saved his life.
他说是这东西救了他的命
And you stole it?
你偷来的吗
It's what we do.
我们就是干这个的
Pete Lattimer, white courtesy telephone.
皮特·拉蒂默 有电♥话♥找您
Jillian, take the money and run, don't walk.
吉莉恩 拿着钱快跑 别停下
Find a beach. Never look back.
找个海滩安顿下来 别回头
I am gonna go get your husband.
我去找你丈夫
Wait, hold on.
等等 等一下
You're not arresting us? You're letting us go?
你不逮捕我们 放过我们吗
What happened in Vegas, ok?
让所有事都留在赌城吧 明白吗
Just get out of here.
快离开这儿
It looks like you were telling the truth.
看来你是在说实话
Don't hurt Jillian.
别伤害吉莉恩
Oh, Gary.
加里
Do you know what?
你知道吗
Hurting is half the fun.
伤害只是一半的乐趣
You want to know what's more fun?
想知道什么更有意思吗
The other half.
另一半
Who are you?
你到底是谁
You've had your wishes, Gary.
你许过愿了 加里
Now is my turn.
现在轮到我了
And now I'll know when they're coming for me.
如果他们要来抓我 我会提前知道
And if I can see them, I can kill them.
如果我能预见他们 我就能杀了他们
I bet you didn't see that coming.
你一定没预见这个
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I'm fine.
我很好
I had to use the tesla.
我必须用上特斯拉枪
He's dead.
他死了
You killed him.
你杀了他
Pete, what's going on?
皮特 怎么了
Change of plans.
计划改变
Pete?
皮特
What do you think, I'm an idiot?
你以为我是白♥痴♥吗
Don't answer that.
这个不用回答
Look, just stop, okay?
住手 好吗
Just put down the gun
把枪放下
And let's think this through.
好好想想
Oh, okay.
好啊
Uh, guess what.
我跟你说
I'm still taking the artifact.
藏物还在我这
I can't let you do that, Pete.
我不会让你这么做的 皮特
Die trying to stop me, Alice.
不怕死就试试看 爱丽丝
Oh, clever boy.
聪明的小子
What tipped you?
你是怎么发现的
The real Myka...
真正的麦卡
Would never kiss me.
永远不会亲我
Never!
永远不会
Not if her life depended on it.
除非攸关她的性命
Which is... A shame.
实在是... 遗憾
You're a good kisser.
你是个接吻高手
So Artie hasn't figured this out yet?
阿迪还不知道吗
Well, not yet.
目前没有
But when he does, he'll set the real Myka free,
等他发现 他会释放真正的麦卡
And you will...poof...disappear.
而你则会"噗"地消失了
It doesn't work that way, Pete.
这是行不通的 皮特
Meaning what?
什么意思
Meaning nothing comes out of the mirror unless something goes back in.
意思是要放她出来必须有人进去
Really?
真的
And I am done with that.
我已经受够了
Oh, well, I beg to freaking differ.
我还以为你有别的台词
Freak.
怪物
I suppose I should have destroyed that mirror when I had the chance.
我本该趁机毁了那面镜子
Turn around.
转过身去
This is on you.
这是你的错
You're the one who set me free.
是你把我放出来的
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, I'm fixing that right now.
那我马上改正
Turn around.
转过身去
Oh, my...
天哪
I am never going back into that mirror.
我绝不回到那镜子里去
Do you hear me?
听见了吗
Never.
绝不
And this.
这个
This is my ace.
这是我的王牌
That's it.
就这样了
Cash me out.
放了我吧
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表