剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Where, together, you almost lose the president?
在特区 你们差点儿害死总统
Then you get exiled off the reservation into my town,
然后你们被放逐 现在还来我的地盘
Humping my leg.
掺和一脚
It's a nice leg.
美♥腿♥啊
Look, we're here to help.
听着 我们是来帮忙的
I don't want it.
我不需要
You two have a reputation
你们俩"盛名在外"
For leaving disaster in your wake.
到哪里哪里出事
Your own agency doesn't even know why you're here.
就连你们的上司不知道你们干嘛来这里
Stay away from my investigation.
别插手我的案子
Enjoy Chicago.
好好享受芝加哥之旅
Try the pizza.
试试披萨
I'm in love.
我坠入爱河
Warehouse S01E03
13号♥仓库第一季第三集
Office of Daniel Dickinson U.S. Secret Service HQ
特勤局总部 丹尼尔·迪金森办公室
Agent Belski will be more cooperative now.
芭斯基探员会好好合作的了
Yeah? What did that cost you?
是吗 条件是什么
A couple grand.
几千块
Director's a terrible poker player,
主管的扑克牌打得奇烂
So I chucked his debt.
我免了他的债
You never did me that favor.
你可没免过我的债啊
You never asked.
你又没求过我
So how you guys doing?
你俩好吗
Well, the warehouse keeps us busy.
仓库的工作很忙
Doing what, exactly, Pete?
究竟忙什么 皮特
Well, if I say anything else,
如果我说漏嘴
Mrs. FredEric will pop out and go all scary-face on me.
弗雷德里克夫人会跳出来 给我臭脸看
All right, give my best to Myka.
好吧 问候麦卡
Stay safe. We'll do.
保重 会的
No, see, this little guilt trip you're taking me on
得了 你让我感到的一点罪恶感
I don't do that anymore.
我再也不吃这一套了
Dad won't miss me.
老爸不会想我的
When I was there, he didn't know I was there.
我就算在 他也不知道
Okay? So just...
好吗 那就...
Tell my mother to stop making me do her dirty work.
告诉我妈别再逼我了
Deenie, I gotta go.
蒂尼 我得挂了
Working. Okay, bye.
工作中 好 再见
Don't. Wasn't.
别 没有
Good.
很好
I mean, it's none of my business anyway, right?
虽然不干我的事 对吧
But, you know, if my Dad were alive,
但是如果我爸还在
I'd go to see him.
我会去见他的
So where are we?
案子怎么样了
Belski just got spanked.
芭斯基被打屁屁了
So let's go strike while the butt is still hot.
我们也趁热去打屁屁吧
All right, Mr. Whoever-you-are,
行 不管你是谁
Trying to get into my computers.
你想黑我的电脑
You can run through proxy servers
你可以通过在
In Yinchuan,
银川的代理服务器
But you cannot...hide.
但你逃不过我的法眼
FBI Headquarters, Chicago
美国联邦调查局 芝加哥总部
Aren't you arts and crafty?
你是在做手工吗
Oh, you should see my balloon animals.
你该看我做的气球动物
My agents won't like you
我的探员不想看到你
Destroying their hard work.
把他们的成果给毁了
No, I'm enhancing it.
不 我是在改善
Okay, there's a big difference
好的 你得知道
Between, you know, seeing something
看见什么
And seeing something.
和看懂什么可是天壤之别
Yeah, well, we know three banks have been robbed
三家银行连续在三个周五的
On three successive Fridays at rush hour...
高峰时段被抢
And it is Friday.
今天也是周五
Six hours to rush hour.
还有六小时到高峰时段
By two suspects employing a takeover technique
两名嫌犯 施展了某种控制手段
Without guns.
没有用枪作案
Banks just hand over the money.
银行就把钱送出去了
Everyone's shy on the details.
大家都记不清细节
Which is strange.
这很奇怪
Tell me something I don't know.
跟我说些我不知道的
Uh, Mary, queen of Scots' croquet mallet
苏格兰王后玛丽的高尔夫球杆
Was made from a petrified narwhal's horn.
是用独角鲸的犄角化石做成的
She never lost a match.
她可是百战百胜
Do you know how they're doing this?
你知道他们是怎么作案的吗
Not yet.
还不清楚
I'm rankled. Hey?
我很心痛
I'm officially ranked.
我真的很心痛
You had to go and call Dickinson to get access?
你们还得让迪金森帮忙把你俩弄进去
Just don't take it personally.
别感情用事
It's entirely professional.
我是从专业的角度考虑
I'm just saying that you could have come to me
我只是说你们可以来找我
And I could have got you whatever information
我会把你需要的任何资料
That you need.
全数奉上
We needed access, Artie, not information.
阿迪 我们需要介入调查 不是资料
Let me be clear. I'm your boss now, hey?
我把话说白了 现在我是头儿
You hit a roadblock, you call me, I remove it.
你们遇见拦路虎 告诉我 我来办
Not Daniel Dickinson. Me.
不是丹尼尔·迪金森 是我
All your old contacts are off-limits.
你们所有的旧关系都不能用了
No exceptions! Warehouse security demands it.
没有例外 仓库安全要求你们这么做
Understood?
听明白没
Yes.
明白
I got it.
我知道了
So can I have your attention now?
那你现在能听我说一句吗
Show it to me. Show it to me.
给我看 给我看看
Okay.
行
Yeah, okay. Hold on, freeze.
好的 停住 定格
Wh-what is inside that one's coat?
大衣里面藏的是什么
I don't know. A-a bomb or something?
不知道 是炸♥弹♥之类的吗
Something scared these people stupid, Artie.
阿迪 有东西把所有人都吓傻了
Well, do any of these tapes have sound?
就没有一盒录像带有声音的吗
No, no, they're all silent.
完全没有 全都是无声的
Why?
为什么
It's per a federal wiretap law,lest we overhear
是一项联邦窃听法
An account number not party to investigative
用来防止让任何人听到输入密♥码♥的声音
Not party to investigative
还有禁止任何组织调查
Blah blah blah.
什么之类的
All right, none of these witnesses
那行 就没有一个目击者
Recall any orders or demands from these robbers?
想起来抢劫犯的命令或者要求吗
No, they... they don't recall anything.
没有 他们什么都想不起来了
It's kind of like they have
就像是他们
Short-term memory loss or something.
全都得了短暂失忆
Oh, well, you know, lights can do that.
光线也能做到啊
Yeah, they can.
是的 没错
You know, like a strobe can do that.
放电管能做到
Any kind of flashing... But nothing's flashing, Artie.
很多闪光都行 可是这里没有任何闪光啊
No, no, I'm talking about something
不是 我是说那些
At the edge of the visual spectrum.
光波在可视光谱边沿的光
Something, you know,
就是那些
Between the video's interlaced frames.
在隐藏在视频框交帧内的
You know, um, I had a case once
我曾经就碰到过一个案子
Where pollen from a prehistoric plant
某些史前植物的花粉
Turned a woman into a sexually rapacious sleepwalker.
将一个女人变成梦游的性♥欲♥狂
And she was unaware that she was doing that
而且她还完全不知道自己在干什么
Until she, you know, pulled the pants off...
直到有天 她将裤子扒下来...
Artie, uh, just be... be quiet.
阿迪 别 别吵
What?
什么
Artie, there's a man on his cell phone
阿迪 这里有个男人在整个抢劫案期间
During this entire robbery.
都拿着电♥话♥
Do you see that? Oh, really?
看到没 真的有吗
Well...well, that's good.
很好 很好
Somebody overheard what was happening in there, right?
有人听到了整个抢劫的过程 对吧
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表