剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Yes.
我是
I know your pain,trust me.
我知道你的痛苦 相信我
We saw you leaving professor
刚才我们去找玛佐多的时候
marzotto's office,didn't we?
你正好从他办公室出来 对吧
Oh,right.
是的
I was there for a meeting.
我和他在开会
For the play.
讨论演出的事
I'm in it.Marzotto's sort of a technical advisor.
我要表演 玛佐多是我们的学术顾问
Does he know about your relationship with cody?
他知道你和科迪的关系吗
He knows what happened.
他知道我被打的事
why?
怎么了
Huh,because when we talked to him about cody
因为我们跟他说起科迪的时候
he didn't mention you.
他根本没有提到过你
Or that you'd just been to see him.
而你刚刚才和他见过面
Maybe he was trying to protect my privacy.
也许他只是想保护我的隐私
Why did you guys mention cody?
你们为什么问他科迪的事
Well,we needed something translated.
我们需要他帮忙翻译点东西
Yeah,have you ever heard cody speak italian?
你听过科迪说意大利语吗
Just once,when he did this.
只有一次 他打我的时候
How long have you known cody?
你认识科迪多久了
Since the eighth grade.
从8年级开始
Got serious after his parents died.
在他父母去世后 我们开始认真交往
I came here for theater.
我来这学戏剧
He applied for law school.
他申请进修法学院
His godmother helped him get in.
他教母帮他考进的
Lorna soliday? You met her?
是劳拉·索莉戴吗 你们见过她吗
Does she have any family?
她还有其他家人吗
Just Cody.
只有科迪
And that's not even real family.
他也算不上家人
She made sure that he got that big settlement
她确保只要他父母一死
When his parents died.
他就能继承大笔遗产
Se li uomini sapessino Stop.
如果人们了解 别念了
Do you know what it means?
你知道指的是什么吗
"If people knew the reasons for my fear,
如果人们了解我的恐惧
"They would be able to understand my pain."
就能理解我的痛苦
Does that mean anything to you?
知道这是指什么吗
Only that he's afraid of abandonment.
应该是他害怕被抛弃
It scares him.
很害怕
Maybe he thought that I was spending too much time
也许他觉得我整天
On the play.
在忙话剧的事
I don't know. Can I go back to work now?
搞不清 我能回去做事了吗
Yes.
当然
Se li uomini sapessino le cagioni della paura mia.
如果人们了解我的恐惧就能理解我的痛苦
Se li uomini sapessino le cagioni della paura mia.
如果人们了解我的恐惧就能理解我的痛苦
Se li uomini sapessino le cagioni della paura mia
如果人们了解我的恐惧就能理解我的痛苦
Ten to one this has nothing to do
十有八♥九♥ 这和阿迪
With the hocus pocus Artie's pushing.
忽悠我们的藏品毫无关系
How 'bout a billion to one?
我想是百分之百
How about a cute girl in a play by Machiavelli
也许是马基雅弗利剧本里的
Makes her insecure boyfriend freak out?
美女吓坏了她缺乏安全感的男朋友
Or-or try this.
或者 是这样
Emily, an actress, is a ruthless gold digger.
冷酷女演员艾米莉 以美色骗取男人金钱
She'd know which buttons to push
她知道怎么做能让
On her insecure boyfriend to get him mad enough to hit her.
缺乏安全感的男朋友对她拳脚相加
Right? She goes for the money. Goo-goo-goo!
然后 她一心想要钱
Sues him for it.
起诉他 拿钱
What kind of women do you date?
你交往的都是些什么女人啊
Pete?
皮特
Pete!
皮特
Pete.
皮特
It's Marzotto.
是玛佐多
What?
什么
The attendant said her heard him speaking Italian
店员说在他自焚前
Before he doused himself.
听到他念叨着意大利语
Hold on.
等等
Why'd you talk to Marzotto?
你跟玛佐多说了些什么
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Secret service hits campus,
特勤局去了学校
And people notice. And now he's dead.
人人皆知 现在他死了
And before this, you said something to make Cody Thomas
之前你对科迪·托马斯说过什么
Want to knock your heads off.
他甚至想杀了你
Is there something you want to tell me?
你们到底有什么瞒着我
We should talk about this later.
我们得迟些再谈
All right, let me tell you something Sure.
我跟你说 好啊
Tell me something that makes it seem like
跟我说点什么
I couldn't kick your ass in front of your men.
别让我在你的人面前揍扁你
Boys, boys, can we put our badges back in our pants, please?
小伙子们 能不能冷静点 像个警♥察♥样儿
Sheriff.
警长
What was that?
那是什么
We got to get to Marzotto's office.
现在去玛佐多的办公室
And how are we gonna get in?
可是怎么进去
Hotshot.
漂亮
What the hell is Warehouse 13?
13号♥仓库究竟是什么
We haven't met. I'm Mrs. Frederic.
初次见面 我是弗雷德里克夫人
How'd you get in here?
你们怎么进来的
Through a door.
从大门
Warehouse 13, is it yours?
13号♥仓库 是你的吗
It's mine. And so are Lattimer and Bering.
是的 拉蒂默和百玲也是我的人
Excuse me?
什么
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
Shoot.
问吧
Never mind.
算了
The vibe thing?
是关于我的直觉吗
My dad was a fireman.
我父亲是消防队员
When I was 12, I got this feeling one morning
我12岁的一天早上 突然有种感觉
That I was never gonna see him again.
觉得永远也见不到他了
And you didn't say anything?
那你说了什么吗
I didn't want him to see how scared I was.
我不想让他看见我惊慌失措
He died that night in a house fire, saving a couple kids.
那晚为了救两个孩子 他死在火场
I'm sorry.
我很难过
Me too.
我也是
So now when you get a feeling...
那现在 你有这样的感觉
He got his pen out of his pencil cup.
他把铅笔筒里的钢笔拿出来了
Well, at least he died happy.
那么 至少他死得还算安乐
That's not funny.
别拿这开玩笑
You're right.
说得对
Well, that’s strange.
不对劲了
What?
什么
The "m"s are out of order.
M字头的书不该放这里
Hey, there's something in there.
内有玄机
Is this it? I don't know.
是这个吗 不知道
Well, what if it is? Then we're done.
如果是的话 任务完成
So open it. You open it.
打开 你开
I don't want another ferret or whatever.
我可不想再来个雪貂什么的
Se li uomini Don't.
如果人们 别读
Just in case.
以防万一
What's that? Something's missing.
是什么 少了东西
Let's call Artie.
打电♥话♥给阿迪
Miss Soliday.
索莉戴小姐
What are you doing here?
你们在这儿做什么
You heard what happened to Marzotto?
你听说了玛佐多的事吗
Yes, sheriff Travis just called.
是的 特拉维斯警长刚打了电♥话♥来
Now get out before I call him back and tell him
给我出去 否则我就报♥警♥
You're searching this office without a warrant.
说你们没有搜查令就来搜办公室
We're here investigating his suicide.
我们在调查他的自杀案件
Ed didn't kill himself.
爱德华不是自杀
He had help. What do you mean?
是别人 什么意思
Somebody broke his heart.
有人伤了他的心
We were together for three years.
我们在一起三年了
And then we weren't.
然后分手了
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表